The Yesterday wiki last edited by Dangerloves on 05/25/13 04:01AM
View full history
In Yesterday the game shifts perspective amongst three separate characters, the first being the enigmatic John Yesterday, a man with a case of amnesia regarding his past as an investigator. He is hired by wealthy socialite Henry White, the second character, to investigate the serial killings of vagrants in New York City. The third character is Samuel Cooper, a close friend of Henry White. Cooper grew up amidst violence, until he was saved by Henry, who took him under his wing. The game has been cited to have four different endings depending on your play style throughout the story.
Yesterday makes some modern advances in Adventure game mechanics. Instead of having to walk all the way to pick up or interact with an object, the character will teleport to where it is, saving the trouble of having to wait for the same walking animation and over again.
PC System Requirements
- OS: WINDOWS XP SP2/VISTA SP1/WINDOWS 7
- Processor: INTEL/AMD 2.0GHZ
- Memory: 1024 MB (XP)/2048 MB (VISTA/7)
- Graphics: 256 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE. ATI RADEON X800/INTEL GMA 3000/NVIDIA GEFORCE 6800 OR HIGHER*
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Sound: DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE
- Other: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR GAME ACTIVATION *SIS AND VIA/S3G GRAPHICS CONTROLLERS NON SUPPORTED