Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Trophy glitch or am I just plain stupid?

wazp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By wazp

Hey folks 

I have some issues with the boom! and kaboom! trophies - they won't unlock at all. I have destroyed both of them, but still no trophy unlocked at all. Is it something more that I need to do? The description just states "Destroy the blabla"... I also went back to boom! and got it fully synced at a 100% but that still didn't unlock it. 

Anyone else had this problem? The first two Leonardo trophies unlocked just fine.

MaddProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MaddProdigy

I haven't heard about those trophies specifically, but I do know people have had real problems with other trophies like the pickpocketing and killing a guard with a broom. As in people have counts of like 1430/250 pockets picked and they aren't getting their trophies, so you seem to have that issue. I have the Xbox360 version, and all I had to do was finish the mission, I didn't even 100% sync a couple of them. Good luck man, people are putting this stuff on Ubisoft boards so hopefully it gets patched at some point.

wazp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By wazp

Aight, thanks bud. I'll reckon this is what happens when you only have one year of development time. Such a shame. 

After I made my post here I read about people that have trouble getting regular story trophies as well, some didn't get it for sequence 7 etc, which probably means they have to replay a lot to get them later on. Kinda sucks, I reckon I'm blessed that it's "only" a couple of them, hehe

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.