Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 13, 2007

Assassin's Creed is a stealth action-adventure game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. In the year 2012, Desmond Miles is kidnapped and made to relive his ancestor's memory through a machine called the Animus. As the ancestor, Altaïr, players unveil an assassin conspiracy set in the middle ages.

I need help with the first Assassin's Creed

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mike512

After you kill the first three guys they give you the next three to kill and they're all in different cities. It says in each one I've got 0/6 investigations complete and I need to finish three investigations to unlock assassination memory. It says to climb the view points and I've climbed them all and nothing is happening and there is nothing for me to do. Does anyone know what the hell I need to do to continue?

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By N7

Did you do the Leap of Faith off of them? Or just climb on them?

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mike512

I climb them, synced and then did the leap of faith.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Mike512 said:
    I climb them, synced and then did the leap of faith.
    You're saying that you have climbed and synced and the investigation mission icons aren't showing up? So the game is stuck, waiting for you to do what you've already done? 

Or are the investigation missions available for you to begin doing them and you, apparently, are unaware that they're there?
    Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mike512
    @AhmadMetallic said:
    You're saying that you have climbed and synced and the investigation mission icons aren't showing up? So the game is stuck, waiting for you to do what you've already done?
    This
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Mike512 said:
    @AhmadMetallic said:
    This
    Well then.... condolences! 

Try loading an earlier memory (save) or.. I dunno, I'm not familiar with consoles and their save files and installations and whatnot.
    PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By PeasantAbuse

I think the problem is that you're still in the first district in each city. Go to the new districts, they should be blurred on your map.

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By billyhoush

@PeasantAbuse said:

I think the problem is that you're still in the first district in each city. Go to the new districts, they should be blurred on your map.

This. I just beat this game yesterday. Just put a marker in your GPS to a blurred part of the city and go explore the rooftops until you find view points. The new investigations and assassinations are always in the unexplored parts of each city that you previously didn't have access to.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By toowalrus

@billyhoush said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

This. I just beat this game yesterday. Just put a marker in your GPS to a blurred part of the city and go explore the rooftops until you find view points. The new investigations and assassinations are always in the unexplored parts of each city that you previously didn't have access to.

This. Anyway- how'd you like it? I played it for the first time last year, and didn't think it was nearly as terrible as everyone made it out to be- in fact, I liked it quite a bit. Sure the missions are repetitive, but I loved the climbing, combat, filling up the whole map, collecting shit... it was pretty rad.

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mike512
    Thanks guys. It's probably just the blurred out areas I need to find.

@TooWalrus said:

I played it for the first time last year, and didn't think it was nearly as terrible as everyone made it out to be- in fact, I liked it quite a bit.

Me personally, I'm not really a fan of it. I'm interested to know where the story is going in the present but the story in the past doesn't really have much going for it. I think the platforming is good but the sword fighting kinda sucks. I heard the second one is better so when I beat this I'll give that a try.
    Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@Mike512 said:

Thanks guys. It's probably just the blurred out areas I need to find.

@TooWalrus said:

I played it for the first time last year, and didn't think it was nearly as terrible as everyone made it out to be- in fact, I liked it quite a bit.

Me personally, I'm not really a fan of it. I'm interested to know where the story is going in the present but the story in the past doesn't really have much going for it. I think the platforming is good but the sword fighting kinda sucks. I heard the second one is better so when I beat this I'll give that a try.

Yep. ACII really fixes just about everything that was wrong with AC, even if you love AC (which I did).

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By iam3green

climb all of the view points. i know that feeling i had that problem, until i figured the view points.

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mike512

Yeah so I just needed to explore the areas around the blurred out sections like someone mentioned and I got to the other parts. Thanks again everyone.

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By billyhoush

@TooWalrus said:

@billyhoush said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

This. Anyway- how'd you like it? I played it for the first time last year, and didn't think it was nearly as terrible as everyone made it out to be- in fact, I liked it quite a bit. Sure the missions are repetitive, but I loved the climbing, combat, filling up the whole map, collecting shit... it was pretty rad.

It was a great game and I really enjoyed the story. Sure there were a few things with the climbing and such that could be refined but overall it was awesome. I picked up ACII for cheap as well. Can't wait to play it and mostly will pick up the rest of the series.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.