Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

The plot of Batman: Arkham City

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingofpeanuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By kingofpeanuts

"Since the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum, warden Quincy Sharp has taken credit for Batman's successful quelling of the Joker's uprising and used that momentum to win Gotham City's mayoral election. The first of his broad-sweeping plans is to proclaim Arkham Ayslum and Blackgate prison unfit to house criminals. Sharp buys up a large swath of Gotham's slums and walls it off, stocking the perimeter with highly trained armed mercenaries from an outfit named Tyger. All prisoners are transported to this new facility dubbed "Arkham City" approximately a year after the events at the asylum. The are given only one rule under threat of death: do not try to escape. No other policing takes place inside, leaving a mix of two-bit criminals and super villains to eke out an existence in this lawless, ruthless ecosystem.  
      Sharp brings in a mysterious psychiatrist named Hugo Strange to head the new Arkham. Hidden from the eyes of the public, Strange is rumored to be up to terrible things, but nothing can be proven. Anyone who investigates his past or Arkham itself seems to disappear, most likely within the walls of the prison city. 
    Batman believes this is a ticking time bomb and has kept a watchful eye on Arkham City for months, looking for any excuse to break into the well-guarded prison. Recently admitted inmate Two-Face needs to gain respect and followers fast or risk being eaten alive by the other super villains on the inside. Both sides of his psyche agree that the best way to accomplish this is with a high-profile show of power: a public execution of Catwoman. Given their past, Batman has no choice but to enter this hellish domain to save her and uncover what's really going on. With an all-new bag of tricks, he may just survive the night." 

This is a small quote from this months Game informer. If you have any questions ask me or buy GI. I got mine really early for some reason.  

kingofpeanuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kingofpeanuts

Isn't anyone interested ?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By danhimself

I'm interested....so much that I may steal this and post it on ComicVine...with credit to you of course

kingofpeanuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kingofpeanuts
    @danhimself: That is ok
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By danhimself
    @kingofpeanuts:  good to know since it's already done...don't worry though I gave you credit and even linked this thread and your profile
    CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By CaptainObvious

Sounds pretty good.

baconbits33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By baconbits33

I want the game now

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Hamz

Please check out this topic and continue the discussion in there. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.