Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 18, 2009

Bionic Commando is the follow-up to the NES classic of the same name. The game revolves around the protagonist's bionic arm used for swinging, and combat.

How long left...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b04117c9080d
    deactivated-5b04117c9080d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys, I've just started a level in a helicopter sort of thing in the rain. How long left is there in the game? because although the swinging is fun etc, the game is incredibly frustrating due to very badly placed checkpoints and stupid ass enemies.

EDIT: I'm asking this because there doesn't seem to be a finished walkthrough anywhere...

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Not long.  I'd say about an hour or two at most.  You're talking about the port where it's raining and there are fireball throwing flying robots, right?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HandsomeDead

Yeah, it's an hour or two in game time but it'll probably be a good deal more than that because it's so infuriating.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b04117c9080d
    deactivated-5b04117c9080d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, just finished!

took about an hour real-time from where i said. Surprisingly, it was my favourite part of the game

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.