Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 09, 2010

The seventh installment of the long-running action franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops puts players into the early era of the Cold War (including the Vietnam War) as a member of the United States black operations unit known as the SOG.

Showing Off A Swastika Icon In COD: Black Ops Will Get You Banned

Daroki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#301  Edited By Daroki
    @e7c said:
    "what if you would like to use the Indian one which in fact means peace and make it look like the Indian one if that is possible which has a very different resemblance than the Nazi one would they question you or would they just ban you thinking that you intend the Nazi one when in fact you intend the Indian one "

Most of the people who would use it in that way aren't Buddhist, but douchebags looking to sneak a Nazi symbol in through the backdoor.  It's not a first amendment issue by the way, since as stated, XBox Live is a private service and your freedoms aren't being trampled by the government which is what the First Amendment protects against.  And it's not all encompassing since yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater will still get you arrested.
    Heartbreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#302  Edited By Heartbreak

ilive in Canada, what am i supposed to do about mah freedomez

i want to promote hate speech and racist and all that jazz because i fuckin' can

Not that i'm a racist or a nazi, but because we have the first amendment I believe its okay for people to promote their racism, and anti-Semitic behavior

Honestly people, come on :\

tsolless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By tsolless

People bitching about how this is an attack on freedom of speech:

Shut the fuck up. You have no idea what freedom of speech is. It is discussing the right to talk against the government. Freedom of speech does not allow you to go into private property (or a private service) and be hateful. If you had an open house and during someone came into your house and started saying hateful things about your race or religion, are you going to let them stay because of your misguided ideas about freedom of speech or are you going to kick them out?

Obviously you would kick them out. Now, what would you think about that hateful person if they started going on about how freedom of speech allows them to come unto your private property and say hateful things to you? You would think that they are being a fucking retard. Exact same thing here, so don't be fucking retarded.

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

And yet I still see people using it. When was Treyarch suppose to start banning them?

Avatar image for molitor5901outofdate
    Molitor5901outofdate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah but its a nice shape though. 4 L's.  Lust, Labido, Lubberly and Left 4 Dead

Frank_Mann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Frank_Mann

As well it should.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.