Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crackdown

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 20, 2007

Jump into the shoes of a genetically-enhanced operative of the Agency and fight off criminal organizations alone or with a friend in Crackdown, an open-world sandbox game for the Xbox 360.

Game won't load on-known glitch?

Deathawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Deathawk

So I owned Crackdown since it was released back in early 07, recently I decided to pop it in again and I'm confronted with a massive problem. After starting a new game and quitting. restarting the game causes the game to freezes. This essentially makes playing through the game impossible as it  freezes if there's any saved data for the game. Deleting the Data doesn't seem to help it let''s me play like normal but then it freezes if I try to quit and come back to it. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do about this?

neozeke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By neozeke

I had the same problem until I started using a profile other than my own.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.