Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Help me kill Smough/Ornstein on xbox360! NG+

Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Moztacular

I'm online right now on 360 I need a human helper real bad for these bad boys! Get on and hopefully we'll get lucky and the server gods will let me see your summon sign I'm soul level 87 ready for them bosses NG+!

johe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By johe0

I'd help but I'm SL 131.

Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Moztacular

@johe0: hmmm i doubt your soul sign would show up right? don't i need someone close to my level, this game's online is so picky! I'll be hanging around the stairs before the fog door for a little while before i summon the NPC and get spanked by the boss. Thanks for trying to help!

johe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By johe0

You may see me, I don't know, I'll be the guy with the gold sign, Katana, and Thief Mask.

Branwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Branwulf

Just get Solaire and kill Smough first, then get under Ornsteins legs and wail on them o.o maxing out a pyromancy flame might help aswell, greater combustion is victory.

Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Moztacular

I think i see your ghost walking around maybe but no summon signs, dang i keep seein people passing by i cant take these bosses alone NG+!

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Humanity

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just curious, but how are you only SL87 on a NG+? Did you really rush through the game? I'm SL100 or something and I still haven't completed the first playthrough. When I fought those guys I was SL 60-ish and they were pretty hard, I can only imagine being SL87 and fighting them on NG+ must be next to impossible.

senorfuzzeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By senorfuzzeh

@Branwulf said:

Just get Solaire and kill Smough first, then get under Ornsteins legs and wail on them o.o maxing out a pyromancy flame might help aswell, greater combustion is victory.

Yeah just some Knight Solaire, hes soul sign is on the stairs by the knight with the arrows. it should be gold. Hes the only reason I beat the boss, and he can take quite a bit of damage and slow shot lightening.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.