Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

When will I start seeing this "indictment" coming into play?

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Nadril

On my PvP character (now SL127 which I will stay at) I have gotten indicted a ton. When will I start to get invaded by more darkmoon guys? I've only been invaded by one so far. (Severity of my sin is "16" right now it says) 

e: Oh and I've got a million souls right now... any good idea on something to dump them into other than levels? Got a maxed out weapon and ascended pyro flame, and all the spells. 

johe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By johe0

I don't know if indictment changes it, but the ring that Darmoon Blades get summons them to dark Anor Londos much like how Alvira's ring summons people to the forest. You could try that.

As for the souls, stock up on useful consumables, Firebombs, Moss, Homeward Bones, Purge Stones, Dung Pies, and such. Though that probably won't get rid of much.

edit: also, the Darkmoon Blades don't care about the severity of your sin as far as I know, the blue eye orb is just a re-usable cracked red-eye that only hits the guilty with the added bonus of being usable while hollow.

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nadril

Yeah I made anor londo go dark a while ago, pretty much never get invaded there anymore. 

And after I wrote this I did get 1 blue phantom to invade me so at least I know its working :P. 

johe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By johe0

@Nadril: If you do want to fight a blue phantom, I would still suggest going to Anor Londo outside the church, because from what I could tell, Darkmoon's tend to try to invade using the blue eye orb around there too.

Also, depending on your armor set, try buffing it up using whatever Twinkling Titanite you have laying around. My +5 Silver Knight Shield is just barely under Havel's Shield in terms of stability, but only takes 14 Str to wield and weighs 5. I also know from experience that +5 Havel's Shield is utterly bananas.

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nadril

I forgot, I can upgrade my darkwraith helm. And I've sat in anor londo for hours without getting invaded by blue phantoms now. (dark world).  

Other than that I'm using havels though. I'll need to upgrade my blooshield tho. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.