bhlaab's Detroit: Become Human (PlayStation 4) review

Avatar image for bhlaab

The Day The Robot Cried

One of the game's "bad" endings involves the heroine and her daughter being sent to a robot concentration camp, where they are then marched single file into a robot gas chamber.

If, upon reading this, your chief concern is that I've 'spoiled' that ending for you, give Detroit a try. You'll love it!

Other reviews for Detroit: Become Human (PlayStation 4)

I enjoyed this game. 0

I'm filled with an overwhelming urge to defend this game which I realize is very silly; I think because this game tells a serious story and portrays itself as something important, a work of art rather than a product created for a child's amusement; that many will hold it to a higher standard which it couldn't possibly meet.Taken for what it is, this is a video game with an above standard story that takes you to an interesting sci-fi future and presents some intriguing scenarios and choices to ma...

Detroit: Become Human Review: Android Atrocity 0

Note: Video version here. The text below is a transcript of the shooting script. Some wording might be slightly different between the text and video. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I would like to say that Detroit: Become Human was disappointing. But that would imply I had any hopes of it being able to deliver on it’s initial pitch of telling a complex story about androids and humanity, which I didn’t. So I guess I can say that Detroit is pretty much met my expecta...