Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2021

Concept »

After the cancellation of E3 2020 due to COVID-19, E3 returned as a digital-only event taking place from June 12-15.

The Official DEVOLVER DIGITAL Thread

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#1  Edited By Marino  Staff
    No Caption Provided

Congrats to @kone for claiming victory here on the first ever Devolver banner!

Our runners-up were willin's Hotline Miami banner and ozone's Nina/Lang nightmare.

The Official DEVOLVER DIGITAL Thread

The hero we need.
    The hero we need.

This year's E3 is obviously a weird one. We've never included the Devolver Digital presentation in our Banner Contest. But, over the last few years, Devolver has injected E3 with a dose of chaotic energy that cannot be ignored.

Will they talk about games in this presentation at all? Who the hell knows. But, we're here to witness whatever they decide to show us.

*** GIANT BOMB WILL NOT BE TALKING OVER THIS ONE ***

In an attempt to keep the E3 shenanigans organized, the mods institute these official discussion threads for each conference so that everybody has a go-to place to discuss them before, during, and after the show.

Despite the insanity of E3, keep in mind that the general site rules still apply. So, don't be a dick. If you need a refresher on to conduct yourself like an upstanding citizen of the Giant Bomb community, check out the FAQ.

Keep Discussions On Topic

This thread is exclusively for the general discussion of the Devolver show. Discussion involving the other company's conferences should be taken to their respective threads (once they're posted).

Specific Announcements

Time to monetize some teens.
    Time to monetize some teens.

To help you get where you need to go to talk about anything announced or shown during this press conference, we have created a list of them right here:

Where Can I Watch?

Saturday, June 12 @ 1:30 PM PDT (Your Local Time)

kone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm honored that you picked mine, and it being the first ever Devolver Digital banner too. Can't wait to see what their presentation is like this year.

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
    BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

That banner is great!

I just finished watching this. Hilarious as always. Wizard With a Gun and Shadow Warrior 3 both look like a ton of fun. Fun fact: The single tape of the show was sold for $1,000 and the proceeds went to charity.

Ydross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe its because i didnt watch the previous years but didnt really like it. They were trying way too hard while barely have any games to show. Sometime less is better.

El_Blarfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wizard with a Gun is reminding me a tad of Don't Starve (presentation-wise at least).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.