ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#1 ZombiePie  Staff
No Caption Provided

A while back the fancy people engineering the site introduced a new feature to the front page called "Wiki of the Week" where a wiki page would be surfaced to showcase some of the better pages on the site. The feature debuted a while back and some were wondering if it had been discontinued. Well long story short, the feature is not dead but the staff need YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS! That's right, if you can think of any wiki pages on the site that are worthy of being on the front page, send in your suggestions using this thread!

It is worth noting, the deck can be changed to indicate it's a Great Page or Needs Help. Also, as is usually the case with these sorts of things, self-promotion is ENCOURAGED!

Previous wiki pages:

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

I thought it was going to be a joke that Hamburger was always the Wiki Page Of The Week.

Deathloop is looking a little empty, especially for how much coverage it has on the rest of the site.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ZombiePie  Staff
Forestl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

nateandrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 12

This is a good idea. A user (can’t see their name on mobile) recently filled out the Halo Infinite page, which is great to see because a lot of big new releases struggle to get some love these days.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 69

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ZombiePie  Staff

I'll throw in the suggestion for the Donkey Konga 3: Tabe-houdai! Haru Mogitate 50 Kyoku page and Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM.

I'll definitely page @rorie for these suggestions. The Halo Infinite page definitely looks like a solid page to restart the page.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

MrSensible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I've done a decent amount of GBwiki editing over the years. These are the pages I've put the most time into, along with a brief description of my contributions:

• EarthBound (Game) - Fleshed out the Gameplay section significantly and added data tables for PSI Abilities. Wrote a synopsis of the game's story.
  • OutRun (Game) - Full page overhaul. Development info from a Yu Suzuki interview in Retro Gamer magazine, photos/descriptions of all known arcade cabinet variants.
  • Shenmue (Game) - Full page overhaul. Development info from a Yu Suzuki post-mortem talk at GDC 2014, complete list of every capsule toy collectible in the game.
  • Advance Wars (Game) - Full page overhaul. Data tables for all units, terrain types and COs. Includes sprites for each entry.
  • Kirby Super Star (Game) - Full page overhaul. Text descriptions for all modes/stages, and data tables for Abilities/Helpers/Treasures with sprites.
  • Tekken 3 (Game) - Full page overhaul. Text descriptions for all characters/modes, as well as feature unlock info under the "Guide" tab.
  • Jet Grind Radio (Game) - Full page overhaul. Extensive gameplay details and descriptive text for each level.
franzlska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By franzlska

@franzlska: I don't think Balan Wonderworld* needs help anymore, now that I've given it a body section, concepts, characters, and credits. In fact, I would dare say it could now fit under quality pages. I certainly can't think of anything else to put in there.

Other quality pages: Steam, Terraria (both fairly fleshed out even before I updated them recently), Club Penguin (I've tried to flesh it out as much as a game like this can be), Advance Wars

Interesting things: Virus Installed with Game

Could use some help: Virus Installed with Game

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ZombiePie  Staff

Hey everyone! I haven't forgotten about this feature! I'm using the suggestions in this thread for the Wiki section of the Community Spotlights and want to thank everyone for their suggestions thus far.

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 11

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 69