Are you a healthy gamer? (post height and weight)

Moth_Pope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#252  Edited By Moth_Pope

I'm 25 years old, 6'2" and 168lbs. Used to be around 225lbs but started eating right and exercising when I hit 20 or so, before I let it get too late/difficult.

WightnNerdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#253  Edited By WightnNerdy

I'm 5'9" 155 lbs. I hit the gym everyday.

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#254  Edited By Rekt_Hed

Well I don't know my weight in pounds as I'm British but I know I'm normally on a steady 13 stone and I'm about 6ft tall.

I havent been to a gym in a couple of years due to moving house a couple of times so haven't seen the point of signing up for a year. But I'm often out partying at the weekend either in a club or rave in a field so I get more than enough exercise jumping around at those :)

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#255  Edited By Rekt_Hed

Ok just checked I'm 182 pounds. And no I don't eat a shit ton but I'm not the healthiest eater on the planet

thornie_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#257  Edited By thornie_delete

6"1 175.

jacksmedulla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#258  Edited By jacksmedulla

6'1 175 pounds 6% body fat I go to the gym every day, run 3 miles a week , and eat healthy.

SeanFoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By SeanFoster

I'm 6'0, 200 pounds.

deadmanforking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By deadmanforking

I'm just shy of 6ft 4" and 196 lbs.

shadystx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#261  Edited By shadystx

I am 5ft 9" and around 12 stone(168 pounds).

I have been into video gaming since I was a kid but I also played a lot of sports growing up, mainly football(soccer) which I still do twice a week to this day, I always hated the video game stereotype as based on my experience it's nothing like that, Most of my friends that game are your normal alpha male types.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Marcsman

Almost  6'4. 200 pounds and pushing 42. In pretty good shape, it's my borderline alcoholism that will wind up getting me. 
No regrets either.
NickyDubz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#263  Edited By NickyDubz

5'2" 145...always been an athlete too ran cross country and was a nationally ranked wrestler in HS also wrestle in college

AxleBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By AxleBro

5'9 180

i had a really good metabolism then suddenly gained like 25 pounds without growing about a year ago.

some girls i hang out with told me to work out more before i got fat, i like girls so i did, the man boobs never became too bad (they're gone now) and i have hard abs, but i cant fucking get rid of these small love handles i have. any ideas? i just do lots of sit ups and push ups when i have time. and i eat whatever-whenever.

EDIT: after reading a bunch of these i'm seeing lots of people claiming to be super skinny, i'm guessing a lot of the users fall into the "malnourished nerd-wimp" category mentioned in the first post. (no offense <3)

lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By lockwoodx

I use to be unhealthy when I drank, but having quit a year and watching my diet, I've lost 65lbs without exercise. A big key to it was subbing out 1 meal a day (breakfast) with a 350 calorie Ensure Plus+, and a natural (low caffiene green tea extract, no ephedra or taurine) diet pill to help me feel full. It still puts my BMI at 29, and slightly overweight for my height, but I'm built like a dwarf so a lot of it is the muscle in my upper chest, not to mention the diminished gut that still remains from my years of drinking. Now that I'm thin enough to exercise properly, the next step is cardio, then toning.

BUCK3TM4N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By BUCK3TM4N

6' 3" 190

innacces14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By innacces14

6'1" and 210. I don't care about what I eat, but I've lost pounds in a snap from mile-long walks in Southern Cali heat. Got down to 180 in a matter of 3 weeks at one point.

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Example1013

I'm taller and weigh less than all of you, and that's what you need to know.

Avatar image for deactivated-59123fe38ab28
deactivated-59123fe38ab28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5'10" and 152. I was in 183 town, but with a lot of exercise of other lifestyle changes, I got myself in good shape for the rest of my life. I joined the Cross Country team this year to keep myself fit and to compete in something. I'm not a particularly coordinated person, so running made sense. It's a lot of fun and I hope to continue it in the future.

@Example1013: Ambiguous showing off is the best kind of showing off.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Zelyre

5'7" and 130lbs. But also Asian. I do eat whatever I want; however, I am never lazy about things.

Tonight, I'm going to get BBQ for dinner. That involves a 3 block walk to the BBQ place. When I go shopping, since I have a nice car, I park on the ass end of the lot and walk. I'll also walk the cart back into the store. I walk about a mile or two every day at work. I fence for about 3 hours a week. It offsets the baked potatoes I eat, loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese, and a table spoon of butter. Mm...

What drives me abso-freaking-lutely nuts are pants. I understand that some places misrepresent the size of their pants to make customers feel better about themselves. "Hey! I'm a size 36 pant from the Gap when I'm really a size 38!" But see, guys who buy 30x30 pants... NEED 30x30 pants! I don't wake up going "Oh, I'm such a fatty with my 32x30 pants!" I have 30x30 jeans that are literally tents on me. With a belt, I have a huge fist sized wad of denim crushing my ass. 29x30s are like trying to fit into my GF's pants.

ticodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By ticodude

5'4'' and trying my damnedest to get above 115 lbs. I'm 18 and from the looks of things Im done growing. People say I should just be glad I cant gain weight, but if I go more than a couple days without eating constantly, I lose weight rapidly, and because I don't have any body fat, all I lose is muscle, this makes eating a chore.

Fragonard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Fragonard

5'7 and 220 lbs. Gained a bunch of weight after I injured my back and couldn't do very much exercise for a while. Going to a physical therapist now and trying to slim down at the same time.

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#274  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

5' 10 1/2", 140. I actually need to put on a few pounds because I think I might be just under weight for MCRD. Although extra rations doesn't sound too bad. But I'm in good shape, and keep fit.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You superficial LUNATICS!
You superficial LUNATICS!

I'm 6'1 and weigh 185 lbs. 7 months ago, I suddenly became obsessed with keeping in shape, and started doing so in a manner that was bordering on the excessive, and I've kept it up. Always was in above-average condition, used to go running long-distance, and ate decently well. Drank too much, but it wasn't much of an issue, I'm a handsome guy with a great metabolism all around, so I wasn't especially worried.

But at some point I decided, "Hey, let's get off my ass and do something worthwhile, something to feel proud over." And so my story of torment begins. Much like the Nameless One in Planescape : Torment, I have suffered many deaths over the last half year, been driven insane or simply wrathful due to the sheer pain and horror that my daily life consisted of, but I have not yet allowed retreated an inch.

I work out 6 times a-week, 3 times weight-lifting and resistance training, and high intensity running on the other three days. It keeps me busy. I also eat vitamins and healthy fats, and watch a (decently) healthy diet. I won't claim any such crap as "I have no ounce of fat on my body!" for that's a blatant lie. Even a professional athlete, say a 100 meter runner, has at least 15 % body-fat. It's a well-known fact, you can't lose weight and gain muscle at the same time, as both are dependent on the opposite spectrum of "fat". But what's the point of working yourself to the bone if you can't enjoy a really good meal once in a while? I eat fatty food very seldom, but it happens, and when I do, I've fucking deserved it. (And god knows I enjoy it, I GORGE upon it. Like a wolf among sheep. Like a White-walker among the wildlings!)

I'm muscular, got fantastic condition, look great (Kellogs sends it's greetings) and over-all just feel great about myself. (So does my girlfriend, CAN YOU BLAME HER?!) I'd recommend working out to everyone. It boosts self-confidence, it makes you feel as if you've accomplished something, and above all, and this is important:

When you work out until the point where you are exhausted, you will care about nothing else, nothing. No matter the stress or the issue, all of it comes bleeding out of your body once you exhaust yourself through physical means. You are, in other words, simply too fucking tired to give a shit about your usual problems. You're in too much pain to care, and you'd rather just laugh and feel well.

Ergo it is the perfect way to deal with stressful situations, work your ass off, feel good about how nice your ass looks, and proceed to giving an ass about what everyone else thinks.

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#276  Edited By super_machine

yep. 5'9" 165lbs, solid build.

SpartyOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By SpartyOn

@AxleFGK said:

5'9 180

i had a really good metabolism then suddenly gained like 25 pounds without growing about a year ago.

some girls i hang out with told me to work out more before i got fat, i like girls so i did, the man boobs never became too bad (they're gone now) and i have hard abs, but i cant fucking get rid of these small love handles i have. any ideas? i just do lots of sit ups and push ups when i have time. and i eat whatever-whenever.

EDIT: after reading a bunch of these i'm seeing lots of people claiming to be super skinny, i'm guessing a lot of the users fall into the "malnourished nerd-wimp" category mentioned in the first post. (no offense <3)

I had that love handle problem too before I started working out more seriously. Honesty man you can't target any area for fat loss, that's a myth. Your body burns the fat wherever it is most readily available, and it collects in specific areas based on gender, race, genetics etc, and the love handles are typically the last place fat is burned in men. The only thing you can really do about them is cardio cardio cardio and it'll burn away slowly. A healthy diet would make the process go faster too, but that's probably the hardest part.

Anyhoo I'm 6'3" and I weigh about 210, and I'm pretty solid muscle (with a bigger frame, thus the higher weight). Played sports from middle school-high school, fell off the workout train freshman year of college, and got back on a year and a half ago, and now I'm in pretty solid shape.

@Do_The_Manta_Ray: The same thing happened to me to get me back into workout out. It really does make your outlook on everything a whole lot better, although I admit it gave me a bit of an ego as well.

benpicko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By benpicko

5'7 (I think). Like 120 - 130 last time I checked. And I eat a shit ton of junk. Really don't know what's wrong with me.