The "Can't remember the name of this game" Thread v3.0

mitaka90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Guys, I don't think this is gonna be too hard, but I just can't remember the name of it. It is basically a similar game to Townsmen/Kingdoms and castles. Something like a medieval building management simulator type of a game. What I also remember is that it is a single player game where and the locked areas were covered in clouds. The logo of the game I believe was a King and the name of the game I think also involved king/kingdom/castles.

Kayley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So i don't know this game I played in elementary school to learn to type. This was about '08 or '09. It was space themed the main guy looked kinda like a wizard, he had a deep scratchy voice. I think you got to play a game after the lesson or during it.

Kayley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayley: So i don't know this game I played in elementary school to learn to type. This was about '08 or '09. It was space themed the main guy looked kinda like a wizard, he had a deep scratchy voice. I think you got to play a game after the lesson or during it. It was on the computer

DeaconDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello guys. I think this is a hard one since I am from Belgium and I guess the game was dutch. The game name I am looking for was a kids game from the mid 2000 (I guess I don't know for sure). But I remember one of the main characters was a female stiped cat with clothes on ( a green skirt). It was a drawn game. There was also a white man with a light brown hat. That's al I know about the characters. Now the part I don't remember much about...the gameplay/story. I think the objective was to help animals with tasks on a farm(not sure about the farm). One of the task was to help bugs or animals don't know for sure to find there home. The way you had to do it was: the bugs / animals where grouped on the right side of the screen and you had the put them next to the right house. I also remember another task with frogs you had 3 rows of green frogs (side profile) they where sitting on each other with smal and large frogs mixed together and you had to sort them from large to smal vertical ( I remember vaguely). The next thing I remember was that you had to help te man witch I wrote about earlier with the light brown hat sort his tools in his shed I remember the tools where hanging from a big board but that's it. The last thing i remember was sort of a creative minigame where you could build you're own train track with a locomotive guided by the srtiped cat in clothes.

Now here are something's worth to mention

- all the animals spoke in this game

- I played it on pc and it was only available on pc

- the game was dutch spoken ( I don't know if that was original or dubbed).

- the game was 2D and fully drawn

-the cat was female spoken and was white with black stripes or the other way around I don't know haha🙃

- the man had brown hair and a beard and was in his mid 40 I'd say

I guess that's al I remember from that game . If you have any questions because I know my writing isn't that good but thanks in advance. I really really hope someone knows what game I'm talking about .

JohnS_SVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4605  Edited By JohnS_SVII

Hey i have an old games i can't remember and maybe it doesn't exist anymore.

It was a flash game i played around 2005/2006 almost for sure.

It was a duel game (against IA but maybe against humans players too). You control a swordsman fightning against a similar other swordsman using a battle cards fightning system. It was turn based and you could stack a kind if energy. When tout reached a certain amount you could transform just like a super Saiyan from dragon ball Z .

After each Victory against IA the next one was always stronger but you could get cards that empowered your deck.

JohnS_SVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitaka90: maybe king's Arthur World on super nes

Pilgrimm1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have one. Early 90's arcade I think. Imagine Chase HQ, but instead of the black Porsche it was a yellow...something, Ferrari F40 is my guess but my memory is hazy. The concept was the same, gain on some hoodlum in a car and smash it to bits. The cool thing about this game was that the hoodlums were guarded by for example bikers who jumped on your car. I've tried so many different search terms on google but I just can't find it. I did find Super Chase: Criminal Investigation though which I never played but looks awesome nonetheless. It's also not Special Criminal Investigation. Thx!

mitaka90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johns_svii Nah fam, that game has nothing to do with the one I'm looking for. Firstly, it i for PC which is my bad for not mentioning the platform, secondly I mentioned a few games it is similar to and both of them have nothing to do with the one you mentioned since it isn't a 2d game.

rabiddoughnuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Platform(s): Gameboy I am almost positive, believe it was one of the purple see through cartridges as well

Genre: rpg

Estimated year of release: early 2000's

Graphics/art style: I believe it was color, so must've been gameboy color, kinda a neutral not dark or super happy bright theme, just neutral old school final fantasy feel

Notable characters: Nothing defining about a single character, but main character was a young kid in school, starts with his group of 4 kids

Notable gameplay mechanics: I am almost positive there was some kind of feature where as you beat monsters you would collect like soul pieces or shards or something that would either let you use that monster, or evolve yours, battled kinda like pokemon

Other details: The game starts with you either already in school, or going to school in a small coastal town, the school had a secret passage on the left with like a potion, then you meet your friends in a cave on the beach after school for a club, i think you maybe get sucked into a portal in the cave? either that or you leave town on your own, one of the kids or your sister or something gets taken?

rabiddoughnuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solved from reddit, its magi nation

Platform(s): Gameboy I am almost positive, believe it was one of the purple see through cartridges as well

Genre: rpg

Estimated year of release: early 2000's

Graphics/art style: I believe it was color, so must've been gameboy color, kinda a neutral not dark or super happy bright theme, just neutral old school final fantasy feel

Notable characters: Nothing defining about a single character, but main character was a young kid in school, starts with his group of 4 kids

Notable gameplay mechanics: I am almost positive there was some kind of feature where as you beat monsters you would collect like soul pieces or shards or something that would either let you use that monster, or evolve yours, battled kinda like pokemon

Other details: The game starts with you either already in school, or going to school in a small coastal town, the school had a secret passage on the left with like a potion, then you meet your friends in a cave on the beach after school for a club, i think you maybe get sucked into a portal in the cave? either that or you leave town on your own, one of the kids or your sister or something gets taken?

Eddiegames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys, I'm looking for an Action-Platformer Flash Game I played on Notdoppler about 4-6 years ago, it was a game where you controlled a little yellow guy, kinda looked like a yellow semi-circle with legs and eyes, it had pretty tight controls, a double jump, you could run on ceilings, and lots of sawblades and spikes for obstacles, the level design reminded me of Super Meat Boy a lot. I've searched through a lot of Notdoppler but I can't seem to find it, anybody know what I'm talking about?

appie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was this game that I remember playing back when I was around 8 or 9, about 2004 or 2005 maybe? Early 2000's PC game, it was a point-and-click adventure game, aimed at kids. It felt a lot like Sam and Max or Dr Brains Island, but I already looked and its not that, it had two main characters and they end up on this island with a bunch of natives. Before that they were on a ship and they had to fix the big sail in order to get to the island. You had to find pieces downstairs on the ship like thread and needle and cloth to repair the sail. Birds were messing with it while you were trying to repair it and you crash land on this island. You have to go through puzzles, at first trying to fix your ship i think, then stuff happens and you end up fighting pirates, sneaking on to their ship at one point to take a golden harp i believe. you end up somewhere turning off valves to stop a volcano from erupting. I can't really remember anything else at the moment.

Gavwow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm looking for a third person action game that I played on PS2. The primary weapon I remember using was very similar to a lightsaber with an orange blade. The game is full of quick time events and I vaguely remember one bosses being a big spider or scorpion.

I borrowed it from my brother's friend and really enjoyed it, can't remember the name of it for the life of me!