Super Smash Brothers 4 Part 15: Ice Climber

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ

For the uninitiated this is how it works. Every weekday I'll be doing a blog on the characters that deserve a roster spot in Nintendos next character smackdown. The franchises from which I'll be taking characters can be found under the "Part 1" link. If I get good feedback, I may add or change representative characters. Characters can also be added as Assist Trophies. 

The Rules:

• No more than 4 characters per franchise (trust me, it's a hard rule to follow through with)
  • Characters have to be primarily video game characters.  (I want to add Colbert as much as you do)
  • Characters from Nintendo will go first, followed by characters from other companies
  • Characters must be major (I'm not adding Toad, or Sandshrew, or Lanky Kong. Whether a character is important enough is up to my own discression)

Part 1: Representative Franchises

Part 2: Mario Brothers

Part 3: The Legend of Zelda

Part 4: Metroid

Part 5: Starfox

Part 6: F-Zero

Part 7: Pokemon

Part 8: Kirby

Part 9: Donkey Kong

Part 10: Mother

Part 11: Fire Emblem

Part 12: Advance Wars

Part 13: Pikmin

Part 14: Kid Icarus

Part 15: Ice Climber

Ice Climbers
Ice Climbers
Synopsis: Nana and Popo are an inseperable mountain climbing pair, known for using their climbing gear to give eachother a boost and save themselves from certain death. They use their huge mallets to take out the wild creatures they encounter on the slopes.

Notable Appearances: Ice Climber

SSB4 Likelyhood: 9/10

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AgentJ

For the uninitiated this is how it works. Every weekday I'll be doing a blog on the characters that deserve a roster spot in Nintendos next character smackdown. The franchises from which I'll be taking characters can be found under the "Part 1" link. If I get good feedback, I may add or change representative characters. Characters can also be added as Assist Trophies. 

The Rules:

• No more than 4 characters per franchise (trust me, it's a hard rule to follow through with)
  • Characters have to be primarily video game characters.  (I want to add Colbert as much as you do)
  • Characters from Nintendo will go first, followed by characters from other companies
  • Characters must be major (I'm not adding Toad, or Sandshrew, or Lanky Kong. Whether a character is important enough is up to my own discression)

Part 1: Representative Franchises

Part 2: Mario Brothers

Part 3: The Legend of Zelda

Part 4: Metroid

Part 5: Starfox

Part 6: F-Zero

Part 7: Pokemon

Part 8: Kirby

Part 9: Donkey Kong

Part 10: Mother

Part 11: Fire Emblem

Part 12: Advance Wars

Part 13: Pikmin

Part 14: Kid Icarus

Part 15: Ice Climber

Ice Climbers
Ice Climbers
Synopsis: Nana and Popo are an inseperable mountain climbing pair, known for using their climbing gear to give eachother a boost and save themselves from certain death. They use their huge mallets to take out the wild creatures they encounter on the slopes.

Notable Appearances: Ice Climber

SSB4 Likelyhood: 9/10

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Fuckin Ice Climber. I laugh my ass off every time I launch his wife (Nana, that's the wife) off the screen, but he survives, left to grieve over his loss. And I laugh, and laugh, and laugh . . .

Fuckin Ice Climbers.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Tireyo

You're in the mood to post today aren't you? :)

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AgentJ
Arkthemaniac said:
"Fuckin Ice Climber. I laugh my ass off every time I launch his wife (Nana, that's the wife) off the screen, but he survives, left to grieve over his loss. And I laugh, and laugh, and laugh . . .

Fuckin Ice Climbers.
"
Ah, you dont like them? I enjoy playing as the climbers. they are certainly unique.
Tireyo643 said:
"

You're in the mood to post today aren't you? :)

"
Well you know, i noticed that i only had 14 of these posts so far, which means i had missed a day, so i wanted to fix that.