#1 Edited by blackadder88 (89 posts) -

I like mine black strong the way nature intended it , and sometimes I had add three shots espresso too it.

#2 Posted by cikame (2576 posts) -

From a distance :P.

#3 Edited by Xaopling (17 posts) -

Black, strong and lots of it! I also dump a dubbel espresso, sometiems 2 in as well.

Not that it helps, But it feels right.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (3616 posts) -

Black as my heart and much sweeter.

#5 Posted by theuprightman (195 posts) -

With ice and milk

#6 Edited by nutter (1641 posts) -
No Caption Provided

#7 Posted by ATastySlurpee (612 posts) -

Hot with lots of cream

#8 Posted by dudeglove (13607 posts) -

whichever way doesn't send me to the toilet

#9 Posted by hermes (2564 posts) -

Black as night, sweet as sin.

#10 Posted by Sahalarious (673 posts) -

black, no sugar. its not delicious, which some people would argue disqualifies it as a consumable, but they clearly dont enjoy druggggggggs

#11 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (7355 posts) -

Very hot medium roast, with cream and one sugar. Black only if it has been freshly roasted and then ground in front of me.

#12 Posted by totsboy (487 posts) -

Black and sketo (no sugar)

#13 Posted by BoboBones (217 posts) -

In the butt. Might sound like a joke, but as someone with a chronic autoimmune disease, coffee enema's have saved my life.

Because of my mutated genes I still can't drink coffee, even if it's a high quality decaf. It sucks, because strong black coffee with no sugar is probably my all time favorite beverage.

#14 Posted by BrunoTheThird (789 posts) -

In cake form.

#15 Posted by ShaggE (9138 posts) -

Chocolate creamer, dark roast, can't lose.

Black is great occasionally too.

#16 Posted by Efesell (4083 posts) -

Dark roast, half n half, a little sugar.

Bonus Round, percolated coffee hot enough to melt your jaw.

#17 Posted by TheRealTurk (364 posts) -

Best way to enjoy coffee? Drinking tea instead - preferably with your pinky finger elegantly removed from the cup to show everyone you are much fancier than the plebs and their mere coffee.

#18 Posted by Deo_Brando (33 posts) -

I really like to add cinnamon. And of course milk!

#19 Posted by cmblasko (2846 posts) -

Hot, medium roast, lots of sugar and lots of creamer.

#20 Posted by Damenco (19 posts) -

I like my black style too.

I have all my clothes black and all my shoes

#21 Edited by hnke (182 posts) -

@therealturk: Tea is the most pointless beverage ever made. Demand more from life than vaguely flavored warm water.

#22 Posted by OneLoneClone (150 posts) -

Philz delivery service, Jacobs Wonderbar. Grind whole beans. Use Bonavita coffee maker (1500w, heats water to 200+ degrees).

Put cream in mug, heat for 30 seconds in microwave. Keeps the coffee hot, changes the taste of the cream so its sweeter.

I'm old and tired, I know what I'm talking about.

#23 Posted by sparky_buzzsaw (8658 posts) -

I'm a godless heathen. I like a spoonful of hot cocoa in mine.

#24 Posted by Silver-Streak (1967 posts) -

Coffee is terrible. If you need the caffeine, get some caffeinated hot chocolate. If you don't need the caffeine, drink hot chocolate.

#25 Posted by Efesell (4083 posts) -

Coffee is terrible. If you need the caffeine, get some caffeinated hot chocolate. If you don't need the caffeine, drink hot chocolate.

We can all also enjoy hot chocolate without being cruel to my good friend coffee.

#26 Posted by Big_Denim (778 posts) -

Hot coffee from the coffee maker. Splash of half/half, no sugar.

It's not the best coffee. But it's the the best way to enjoy coffee. Simple, easy, decent flavor, and little to no clean up. Just what I need in the morning.

#27 Posted by Big_Denim (778 posts) -

@oneloneclone: I visited San Francisco a couple years ago, and Philz was the best thing I got out of that god forsaken city. I order Philz regularly and even ran an underground Philz distribution ring amongst fellow coffee-lovers at my company (the shipping is wildly expensive, so ordering in bulk for multiple people makes the most sense).

Shit. Now I have to go order some more Wonder Bar or Julie's Ultimate. Thanks :|

#28 Posted by soulcake (2460 posts) -

I wish i could get into coffee but my tastebuds absolutely hate the taste of it. Start with a ton of milk? Or just keep drinking this filt until you like it :D? Took me a while to enjoy whiskey but at least i like that one now.

#29 Posted by Efesell (4083 posts) -

@soulcake said:

I wish i could get into coffee but my tastebuds absolutely hate the taste of it. Start with a ton of milk? Or just keep drinking this filt until you like it :D? Took me a while to enjoy whiskey but at least i like that one now.

I guess it depends on what you don't like about it, there's an awful lot of variety in coffee blends and flavors.

In general I don't really like the eat/drink something enough until you convince yourself you like it idea, you can just go find something you already enjoy.

#30 Posted by vinone (306 posts) -

Dark roast maybe with a little splash of cream definitely no sugar. I have a little Moka pot (which I totally just looked up "stove top espresso maker" because I never knew if that thing actually had a name) and I will make some espresso in that and put that with my coffee. I need to be feeling a bit ambitious to do that so I wouldn't say it's the "best way" to enjoy coffee but it's really good.

The real best way to enjoy coffee is with homemade biscotti or a cream cheese danish at my grandmas.

I worked at Starbucks for a short time and the best part was this book they give you that includes the best food pairings with each roast of coffee. I had never been one to believe food pairings had any real effect on beverages but let me tell you, they definitely do.

#31 Posted by soulcake (2460 posts) -

@efesell: I am a "super taster" and it's pretty hard for me to like new bitter tastes took me a few years before i really appreciated beer etc... It's more a burden then a gift :D.

#32 Posted by FacelessVixen (2445 posts) -

Like a pussy; to the point where I'd ask "Why is there coffee in my milk and sugar?"

#33 Posted by madpierrot (108 posts) -

I usually like a flavored coffee, hazelnut and vanilla being my favorites. Give me that with a little milk and sugar and I am so happy.

I drink a lot of coffee but caffeine has basically no effect on me so I drink it purely for the taste. Probably regularly drinking coffee and soda since I was like 8 dulled it's effects. I can drink an energy drink or large coffee and fall asleep an hour later and get a great nights sleep. Actually a coffee before bed is how I relax.

#34 Posted by Efesell (4083 posts) -

@madpierrot: This is exactly how I am and I've often wondered what really caused it. I've had people stare at me like a lunatic when I tell them I often just drink a cup of coffee at like midnight and then sleep the night away like it's no problem.

#35 Posted by MerxWorx01 (767 posts) -

With a funnel and three feet of plastic tubing.

#36 Posted by sub_o (1143 posts) -

Cold brew, I have Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Pot, and I've been drinking it for these past few years. I don't use any sweetener, just local grounded coffee.

Here's Will Smith explaining how to make one.

Loading Video...

#37 Edited by Jaalmo (1742 posts) -

I have usually have mine with a splash of milk and sweetener. Very simple.

#38 Posted by someoneproud (378 posts) -

Drinking it, followed closely by enema.

#39 Posted by Deo_Brando (33 posts) -

@sub_o: Thank! Be sure to try

#40 Posted by bmccann42 (355 posts) -

Black, I use a burr grinder and an Aeropress.

#41 Posted by MrGreenMan (151 posts) -

Recently I tend to enjoy a Cold brew more than any kind of coffee as of late. I find it tastes better i don't drink nearly as much and last a lot longer and not nearly as wasteful as well.