Girl fined for beating attacker

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Sanity
@Kiera: Im not going to argue that your wrong but sometimes people dont think clearly in these types of situations.
Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Kiera
@dudy80 said:
@Kiera: Im not going to argue that your wrong but sometimes people dont think clearly in these types of situations.

You meant *you're. You're= You are. 

Yeah she probably wasn't thinking clearly, I acknowledge that. I'm just saying it was wrong of her to take it that far.
Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Kiera
@HitmanAgent47 said:
What fajita jim is saying is the fight or flight, or freeze adrenline response. Most of the time fine motor skills breaks down, so that's why it's all gross motor skills in krav maga, they don't break down when your fearful. Look at muay thai kick boxing, those ppl can really kick hard, or knees. These moves don't fail because it's gross motor skills. Also there are no katas in most self defense or krav maga. But it is about instinctive reaction.   I suppose in the old days during the cavemen era, we needed this adrenal response to run away from tigers and stuff, or fight back against animals, giving you a narrow vision or focus and adrenline pumping though your veins. It can almost make you super human in strength, but it won't last long, you get tired very easily, so that's why I said you need to get away fast.  Kiera is right thinking that. Like this man in unconciously, I need to get away from this situation because I can escape.

Yes that's basically it. Nice to see someone that's educated on the forums : )
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#154  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Fajita_Jim: Maybe other family members of mine were gansters, even if he's not one his friends are. He's legit now, but I have talked to gangs before, but only in canada. Perhaps it's more lax in canada because they usually mind their own business if you don't bother them. But in the u.s, I suppose those things can happen. But if your attacked by them, if you don't overly hurt them and get away and run, i'm sure they will say ah fuck it, let's go after someone else. I'm not sure about new york and stuff, those places seems very violent.
Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@dudy80 said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@dudy80 said:
@Fajita_Jim: Sorry but as a gun owner personally i call total bs on this, yes lots of people have guns in there homes but less then 10 percent carry a pistol, at least legally. 

Proof: http://blogostuff.blogspot.com/2004/12/percentage-of-adults-with-carry.html
'At least legally' is your crutch here, because I'm going to give you some information that may be new to you: Most people who carry guns don't do so legally.
Most that dont are also criminals. Theres no good reason to have a unregistered weapon in my opinion, if you have it for self defense and you have to use it thats going to go over great when you have to explain that to the police.
Lucky for me I am registered and have a Conceal&Carry. 

What you have to watch out for around here are the guys who can produce a shotgun from ANYWHERE. ANYWHERE. These are mostly good-ole boys who won't bother anyone under most circumstances, but I've been camping before and saw a bunch of rednecks pull their shotguns OUT OF NOWHERE on this guy who was yelling and threatening his own wife and kids. 

I know when you hear good-ole-boys, shotguns and camping all those stereotypical images of rednecks come to mind but it's really not like that. Most of these guys are good guys and guns are as much a part of their lives as cars or motorbikes or women. It's just part of the culture around here. And for the most part, if you were in trouble and they were around, they'd step in and help you even if they didn't know you.

It's called Southern Hospitality and it's a real thing. It's just sad that the younger generations...

...well...things are changing.
Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Sanity
@Kiera said:
@dudy80 said:
You meant *you're. You're= You are.  Yeah she probably wasn't thinking clearly, I acknowledge that. I'm just saying it was wrong of her to take it that far.
Yea, because how well i use grammar on a gaming forum matters, nothing pisses me off worse then people who use that. It was wrong of her to a point but it was also wrong of him to start it in the first place. I just feal the fine was unnecessary and pretty pointless.
Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@HandsomeDead said:
Oh, fuck off, Fajita_Jim. Stick to your dewey decimals instead of trying to work out why continuing to assault an unconscious man needs some kind of recompense.
Fuck you, too, bitch.
Honestly she really shouldn't have kept kicking.... that's messed up.
Didn't read the thread, hunh?
She kept kicking him while he was unconscious. She took it too far. First it was self defense and that was alright, but then it became an attack. Just because you're a victim does not mean you can also become an attacker and get away free.
The question becomes did she know he was unconscious. Ever been in a fight? Your awareness narrows to a very narrow focus (mentally, not visually) and you're really NOT THINKING AT ALL. If you think while you fight, you're getting your ass kicked.  Why do you think martial artists do their Katas or whatever? It's all muscle memory, not brain matter. You don't think when you fight, you fall back on training...training being LEARNED INSTINCT. If you haven't been trained, then all you have to fall back on is ANIMAL INSTINCT.
Pretty easy to tell if someone is unconscious. They kinda stop moving.
Here's where the wrench gets thrown into the machinery: anyone can stop moving VOLUNTARILY.  Being unconscious is not a prerequisite to cessation of movement.

If you had read the thread (you didn't), you would have seen where I gave an example of where I thought a guy was unconscious (I rolled him over with my foot) and then was attacked from behind as I left the scene.
Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Kiera
@Fajita_Jim said:
@dudy80 said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@dudy80 said:
@Fajita_Jim: Sorry but as a gun owner personally i call total bs on this, yes lots of people have guns in there homes but less then 10 percent carry a pistol, at least legally. 

Proof: http://blogostuff.blogspot.com/2004/12/percentage-of-adults-with-carry.html
'At least legally' is your crutch here, because I'm going to give you some information that may be new to you: Most people who carry guns don't do so legally.
Most that dont are also criminals. Theres no good reason to have a unregistered weapon in my opinion, if you have it for self defense and you have to use it thats going to go over great when you have to explain that to the police.
Lucky for me I am registered and have a Conceal&Carry.   What you have to watch out for around here are the guys who can produce a shotgun from ANYWHERE. ANYWHERE. These are mostly good-ole boys who won't bother anyone under most circumstances, but I've been camping before and saw a bunch of rednecks pull their shotguns OUT OF NOWHERE on this guy who was yelling and threatening his own wife and kids.   I know when you hear good-ole-boys, shotguns and camping all those stereotypical images of rednecks come to mind but it's really not like that. Most of these guys are good guys and guns are as much a part of their lives as cars or motorbikes or women. It's just part of the culture around here. And for the most part, if you were in trouble and they were around, they'd step in and help you even if they didn't know you.  It's called Southern Hospitality and it's a real thing. It's just sad that the younger generations...  ...well...things are changing.

The idea that someone so defensive on a forum also carries a gun in real life is truly frightening. Please don't shoot someone if they sneeze in your direction even if they sneezed in a threatening manner.
Mike76x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Mike76x

Dude deserved the ass-kicking, and should've received jail time and fines.
The girl deserves handshake and "job well done" from the authorities.

Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Kiera
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@HandsomeDead said:
Oh, fuck off, Fajita_Jim. Stick to your dewey decimals instead of trying to work out why continuing to assault an unconscious man needs some kind of recompense.
Fuck you, too, bitch.
She kept kicking him while he was unconscious. She took it too far. First it was self defense and that was alright, but then it became an attack. Just because you're a victim does not mean you can also become an attacker and get away free.
The question becomes did she know he was unconscious. Ever been in a fight? Your awareness narrows to a very narrow focus (mentally, not visually) and you're really NOT THINKING AT ALL. If you think while you fight, you're getting your ass kicked.  Why do you think martial artists do their Katas or whatever? It's all muscle memory, not brain matter. You don't think when you fight, you fall back on training...training being LEARNED INSTINCT. If you haven't been trained, then all you have to fall back on is ANIMAL INSTINCT.
Here's where the wrench gets thrown into the machinery: anyone can stop moving VOLUNTARILY.  Being unconscious is not a prerequisite to cessation of movement.  If you had read the thread (you didn't), you would have seen where I gave an example of where I thought a guy was unconscious (I rolled him over with my foot) and then was attacked from behind as I left the scene.

I did read, and also saw how you were called out for being an idiot for turning your back on someone you didn't know for sure was knocked out. : / I kinda agree.
Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Sanity
@Fajita_Jim: Yea, i also have guns and if necessary id damn well use em but im not gonna aim my ak47 at people unless its a damn dire situation.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By iam3green

well that sucks. i think she should be scott free because it was self defense. she probably didn't know what she was doing and if he was ok. i'm sure she was nervous for attacking someone.

Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Kiera
@dudy80 said:
@Kiera said:
@dudy80 said:
You meant *you're. You're= You are.  Yeah she probably wasn't thinking clearly, I acknowledge that. I'm just saying it was wrong of her to take it that far.
Yea, because how well i use grammar on a gaming forum matters, nothing pisses me off worse then people who use that. It was wrong of her to a point but it was also wrong of him to start it in the first place. I just feal the fine was unnecessary and pretty pointless.

Really? I'll bet some people are equally annoyed that people use the "Its the internet" as an excuse for poor grammar. I doubt that you make the proper distinction between "you're", "your", "there", "their", and "they're" on an essay anyways.
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Example1013

Glad to see so many fine, reasonable people stand up and speak out for justice in this thread.

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Sanity
@Kiera: Who cares and why is it relevant?
Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@HitmanAgent47 said:
@Fajita_Jim: Maybe other family members of mine were gansters, even if he's not one his friends are. He's legit now, but I have talked to gangs before, but only in canada. Perhaps it's more lax in canada because they usually mind their own business if you don't bother them. But in the u.s, I suppose those things can happen. But if your attacked by them, if you don't overly hurt them and get away and run, i'm sure they will say ah fuck it, let's go after someone else. I'm not sure about new york and stuff, those places seems very violent.
Gangs around here don't give a shit. They'll come to your house if they have 'unfinished business', like if you just knocked one of them out.
Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Kiera
@dudy80 said:
@Kiera: Who cares and why is it relevant?

I just pointed it out to help you in the future, then I went on to continue our conversation. You're the one being a priss about it.
Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Kiera
@Fajita_Jim said:
@HitmanAgent47 said:
Gangs around here don't give a shit. They'll come to your house if they have 'unfinished business', like if you just knocked one of them out.

Do you live in Deadwood?
Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:

The idea that someone so defensive on a forum also carries a gun in real life is truly frightening. Please don't shoot someone if they sneeze in your direction even if they sneezed in a threatening manner.
That was a pretty juvenile attempt at humor/cleverness/whatever, and you now sound even less intelligent than you did previously.

If you don't have anything constructive to say...and I also mean something someone else hasn't already said but you're ignorant of the fact because you refuse to read the entire discussion....then please go away. I don't care if you are female, you're still a dick.
Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Kiera
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:

That was a pretty juvenile attempt at humor/cleverness/whatever, and you now sound even less intelligent than you did previously.  If you don't have anything constructive to say...and I also mean something someone else hasn't already said but you're ignorant of the fact because you refuse to read the entire discussion....then please go away. I don't care if you are female, you're still a dick.

Why should you care if I'm female? You seem like an angry person. Like someone that would punch a child for doing something as harmless as trying to pick pocket you.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Fajita_Jim: Maybe just defend yourself without fighting back, parrying the attacks and running away. Saying I don't want any trouble. If you run, I doubt they are going to chase you that far. So what is the best solution? Just take the beating? Is that the solution?
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Example1013

public justice > private justice

Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@HandsomeDead said:
Fuck you, too, bitch.
Here's where the wrench gets thrown into the machinery: anyone can stop moving VOLUNTARILY.  Being unconscious is not a prerequisite to cessation of movement.  If you had read the thread (you didn't), you would have seen where I gave an example of where I thought a guy was unconscious (I rolled him over with my foot) and then was attacked from behind as I left the scene.
I did read, and also saw how you were called out for being an idiot for turning your back on someone you didn't know for sure was knocked out. : / I kinda agree.
Yeah, like I'm going to check their Alpha Brain Wave pattern or run my fist across their sternum to see if they're faking. 

Fuck off.
Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Kiera
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@HandsomeDead said:
Fuck you, too, bitch.
Yeah, like I'm going to check their Alpha Brain Wave pattern or run my fist across their sternum to see if they're faking.   Fuck off.

Or walk backwards.... jeeze you're so angry.
Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@HitmanAgent47 said:
Do you live in Deadwood?
The question of where I live have already been answered in detail. You either:

A: Didn't read it, or...
B: Didn't comprehend what you read.

I'm guessing B.
Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Kiera
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@HitmanAgent47 said:
Do you live in Deadwood?
The question of where I live have already been answered in detail. You either:  A: Didn't read it, or... B: Didn't comprehend what you read.  I'm guessing B.

I think you think you live somewhere more dangerous than it really is. Just saying.
Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Sanity

This is the issue with the internet in some regards, vastly different people in wildly different environments. Glad i live in a small town away from the crazy as hell city people and the crazy as hell southern "hills of West Virginia people". Honestly i doubt we know all the facts here but if anyone is attacked by a person they dont know at all for whatever reason the attacker throws there goddamn rights out the window and deserves whatever is coming to them. 

Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@HitmanAgent47 said:
@Fajita_Jim: Maybe just defend yourself without fighting back, parrying the attacks and running away. Saying I don't want any trouble. If you run, I doubt they are going to chase you that far. So what is the best solution? Just take the beating? Is that the solution?
Here's the thing about gang members: they have guns and don't know how to use them at anything beyond point-blank range. 

I, on the other hand, can shoot a fly off a horses ass at 30 yards with a .38 and only using sights (no scope). If it ever came to a running gun battle between myself and gang members, you can rest assured that I WILL AIM.
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Example1013
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Example1013

Also, shooting at multiple people with guns is generally a bad idea. They have more chances to hit than you do.

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Sanity
@example1013: Yes... and a 30 yard shot on center mass is pretty easy.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Fajita_Jim: what style of shooting do you use? ppl are rarely accurate in the weaver stance in real life gun battles and they mostly take place quite close as you said. Not to mention gangsters always shoots sideways. It's not always just a target shooting at a range where your relaxed and carefully aim. I am trained in the isreali instinctive point shooting style, I don't even need to rely on the rear sights. I can put a whole clip of rounds into them with just the front sight instinctively, i'm just saying. But it's good you are using a weapons conceal permit, that's something that would help with self defense. But being prepared in a gun battle will help your odds or survivial where you don't need to pump like a few mags into them when they are down. Maybe after you incapacited them, you can go to cover and get away. You see how the same principles can be applied in hand to hand combat and self defense? There is such a thing as excessive force. It's okay because you have a weapons conceal permit and they are also shooting at you, which is just force.
Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@Kiera said:

@Fajita_Jim said:

@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:

That was a pretty juvenile attempt at humor/cleverness/whatever, and you now sound even less intelligent than you did previously.  If you don't have anything constructive to say...and I also mean something someone else hasn't already said but you're ignorant of the fact because you refuse to read the entire discussion....then please go away. I don't care if you are female, you're still a dick.
Why should you care if I'm female? You seem like an angry person. Like someone that would punch a child for doing something as harmless as trying to pick pocket you.
A 14-year-old isn't a child, he's an adolescent.  A minor, yes, but not a child.

Angry? Only if angry means I understand that some truths aren't pretty.

And why does it matter if you're female? I was making a play on the word 'dick'. It isn't that difficult to figure out, it's part of the same damn sentence.
Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Kiera
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:

@Fajita_Jim said:

@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:

A 14-year-old isn't a child, he's an adolescent.  A minor, yes, but not a child.  Angry? Only if angry means I understand that some truths aren't pretty.  And why does it matter if you're female? I was making a play on the word 'dick'. It isn't that difficult to figure out, it's part of the same damn sentence.

14? Hahahahhaa
Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@HitmanAgent47 said:
Do you live in Deadwood?
The question of where I live have already been answered in detail. You either:  A: Didn't read it, or... B: Didn't comprehend what you read.  I'm guessing B.
I think you think you live somewhere more dangerous than it really is. Just saying.
Want to feel like an ass? The next city over is Knoxville and we are actually included in the metro statistical area, so these stats include us as well:

Now, fuck off. For real this time.
Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Sanity

Avatar image for deactivated-6058f06e73ee8
deactivated-6058f06e73ee8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Fajita_Jim said:
    This wouldn't fly in the states. For all the talk people give about our gun laws, at least we can defend ourselves without having to worry about being made the bad guy.
So if somebody breaks into your home in America you can shoot them dead, and everyone just gives you a big pat on the back? I'm pretty sure they'd investigate whether you needed to kill somebody or used excessive force.
Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Kiera
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@HitmanAgent47 said:
Do you live in Deadwood?
Want to feel like an ass? The next city over is Knoxville and we are actually included in the metro statistical area, so these stats include us as well:
   Now, fuck off. For real this time.

Why do you live in a town named after a member of Jackass? That was your first mistake.
Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Sanity
@NeverDave: Thats the issue with home invasion though, how do you determin whats excessive? People wake up in the middle of the night and hear people breaking into there home, they have no idea what to expect, its not like the bad guys come in and go dont shoot! We only have knives!
Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@HitmanAgent47 said:
@Fajita_Jim: what style of shooting do you use? ppl are rarely accurate in the weaver stance in real life gun battles and they mostly take place quite close as you said. Not to mention gangsters always shoots sideways. It's not always just a target shooting at a range where your relaxed and carefully aim. I am trained in the isreali instinctive point shooting style, I don't even need to rely on the rear sights. I can put a whole clip of rounds into them with just the front sight instinctively. I'm just saying. But it's good you are using a weapons conceal permit, that's something that would help with self defense. But being prepared in a gun battle will help your odds or survivial where you don't need to pump like a few mags into them when they are down. Maybe after you incapacited them, you can go to cover and get away. You see how the same principles can be applied in hand to hand combat and self defense? There is such a thing as excessive force. It's okay because you have a weapons conceal permit and they are also shooting at you, which is just force.
Chapman or bullseye. Depends on the distance. At short ranges bullseye works because you can't really aim but you can change targets quickly. Chapman brings aim into the game but your situational awareness and target response times are going to suffer.

I'll shoot once to incapacitate but that's their first warning. If unseen I'll also move after firing. But again, I've only had to do this once IRL, and hopefully never again. But if it happens I'm prepared, and as liberal as I am (yes, I am a liberal) I have no sympathy for anyone who puts themselves in a situation where I have to shoot them. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudy80 said:
@NeverDave: Thats the issue with home invasion though, how do you determin whats excessive? People wake up in the middle of the night and hear people breaking into there home, they have no idea what to expect, its not like the bad guys come in and go dont shoot! We only have knives!
Right, but the initial comment made out that his opinion was that you could just defend yourself how you see fit in America with no repercussions, and I'd say having a gun in the situation would probably make any investigation more involved.
Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
Yeah, like I'm going to check their Alpha Brain Wave pattern or run my fist across their sternum to see if they're faking.   Fuck off.

I'm angry because you're an idiot. You say walk backwards...someone else already suggested that and I gave a response. What was my response? If you had read the thread, YOU WOULD KNOW.

Dumbass.
Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:

@Fajita_Jim said:

@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:

A 14-year-old isn't a child, he's an adolescent.  A minor, yes, but not a child.  Angry? Only if angry means I understand that some truths aren't pretty.  And why does it matter if you're female? I was making a play on the word 'dick'. It isn't that difficult to figure out, it's part of the same damn sentence.
14? Hahahahhaa
Is there something inherently funny about the numerals 1 and 4, or collectively as the number 14?
Avatar image for deactivated-58c3985c661d1
deactivated-58c3985c661d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

You guys don't know what you are talking about. If you at all read Fajita_Jom's post, you would realize that the guy was black. This is a hate crime!

Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Kiera
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:

I'm angry because you're an idiot. You say walk backwards...someone else already suggested that and I gave a response. What was my response? If you had read the thread, YOU WOULD KNOW.  Dumbass.

If I read all 195 replies in which 80 percent consisted of you being irrationally mad and calling someone names I might have an aneurysm. 
Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Kiera
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@Kiera said:

@Fajita_Jim said:

@Kiera said:
@Fajita_Jim said:

14? Hahahahhaa
Is there something inherently funny about the numerals 1 and 4, or collectively as the number 14?

Funny AND sad actually. You punched a 14 year old. Amazing. Really says a lot about you and makes sense of your responses here.
Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Th3_James

I feel that if you are attacked unprovoked you should be allowed to defend yourself and kill that person for their mistake. 

Shit needs to me more intense, none of this jail time bullshit, just shot to the head or fed to crocodiles while having it live streamed around the world. 

Would save taxpayers money.

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Sanity
@Th3_James said:
I feel that if you are attacked unprovoked you should be allowed to defend yourself and kill that person for their mistake.  Shit needs to me more intense, none of this jail time bullshit, just shot to the head or fed to crocodiles while having it live streamed around the world.  Would save taxpayers money.
I like this guy, gonna vote for him i think.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Th3_James said:
I feel that if you are attacked unprovoked you should be allowed to defend yourself and kill that person for their mistake.  Shit needs to me more intense, none of this jail time bullshit, just shot to the head or fed to crocodiles while having it live streamed around the world.  Would save taxpayers money.
What if somebody throws some fries at you and one goes in your eye and it really hurts. Draw me the line where I get to murder them.