What is the worst movie of all time for you?

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By MocBucket62

The Last Airbender, although The Adventures of Pluto Nash and Epic Movie are shit films.

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

@TheUnsavedHero said:

@PrivateIronTFU said:

@TheUnsavedHero said:

Might seem unpopular, but I can't stand Rocky Horror Picture Show. About fifteen minutes was all I could take. I have friends who watch it religiously for some reason. I just don't get it.

My friend dragged me to one of those midnight showings, with all the weirdos in costume. That was an unpleasant experience.

Had a girlfriend who did that. She and her friends were cool and everything, but I just cant un-see her one male friend in black stockings. ugh.

Okay, I do have to admit that I didn't mind some of the more attractive girls walking around in their underwear. Which apparently is totally okay to do as long as you're going to a Rocky Horror show.

Heltom92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Heltom92

Probably Mamma Mia, I now hate Meryl Streep for ever after seeing that shit.

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By bacongames

The one movie coming to mind that I think yields not only regret but just bad filmmaking in general is The Phantom Menace. From acting, plot, story, characters, to what that things lie ahead for the franchise make that movie the worst of all time for me. Really really bad stuff I can ignore but that shit is bad like a racist uncle is bad, he's there whether you want to or not.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By LiquidPrince

The Avatar movie and the Dragonball movie.

stinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By stinky

any movie produced by the syfi channel.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Karl_Boss

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Bigbombomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#58  Edited By Bigbombomb

I'd say Transformers 2. It was the only movie that I came very close to walking out of. Transformers heaven! Offensive robots! Shia LeBoof! Goodness...

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By Lunar_Aura

As a kid it was Princess Caraboo. Then many years later I saw Katie Holmes and Josh Duhmael in The Romantics.

I normally sit through the end of bad movies (yes even Jack and Jill), but The Romantics was so bad that a little after halfway, I ejected the DVD and literally threw it in the trash.

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By rentfn

Envy

Butler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Butler

Dragon Ball Evolution.

That day I lost hope for humanity. I learned of the evils inherent in the souls of men. I live in a dark place now.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By penguindust

Nothing But Trouble from 1991 starring Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd, John Candy, and Demi Moore. If you're curious why, Dan Aykroyd has a penis for a nose. Nothing (so to speak) is funny in this film. In fact, it's quite often embarrassingly repugnant. ("The Dinner Scene")

I thought I would never see anything as bad as that movie, but a couple of years ago I saw Year One (2009) featuring two of Hollywood's most irritating stars, Jack Black and Michael Cera. This one is just thoroughly stupid and humorless. ("Cain and Able")

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Mirado

@pyromagnestir said:

@Mirado: That seems to be the popular opinion, and I'm out there on an island on this, but something about the heavy handedness of the third one, plus the horrible, horrible dialogue spewing from the characters mouths, and that every decision by every character just seemed so god damned fucking moronic, just really triggers something primal in me. If I could murder a movie, I would murder that movie with no remorse.

Episode 1 at least had Darth Maul and the Podracing scene. And I'm sure it helps that I was 12 when it came out (though I have seen it since and did still find it tolerable). And I kind've liked 2 quite a bit minus the stilted romance and flying R2-D2 (that was the 2nd one right? Because if it was the 3rd than my god my hatred would grow.)

The Duel of the Fates scene was stellar and the pod racing was quite enjoyable, but...everything that surrounded it was real poor. You are right when you say that the decisions of the characters in 3 are moronic and that the majority of the dialog was terrible, but they gave Jake Lloyd the nickname of "Mannequin Skywalker" on the set and that's pretty fucking telling of the whole cast in Ep. I. It's probably just my lensing; I had just seen the originals for the first time in preparation for Ep 1 (I wasn't a big sci-fi fan back then), and I thought the drop in quality was incredibly drastic. Sure, it looked better and the fights were choreographed tighter and the sets were more elaborate, but it really rung as "kids movie" rather then "space adventure". That comparison is probably unfair; the originals were also designed as marketing vehicles (it's telling that Lucas fought so hard for those rights) as well, but it did a better job disguising it. Plus, the chemistry between the actors was undeniable.

I'm getting off track, though. I felt like the third was a progressive improvement, and that any less then intelligent decisions made were due to being locked into the plot structure of the first trilogy. The fights were just as spectacular, Jar Jar had like two lines, and you had some real gold moments (Jackson getting blasted out that window cracks me up every time). Ah well. I can see where you are coming from, especially from the standpoint that this was supposed to be the culmination of all the hidden back-story in the first three, and to see just the sheer missteps that were made in pacing all that out is pretty staggering.

Revan_NL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Revan_NL

@pyromagnestir: Finally! Someone who shares my view that Episode III was just god fucking awful. The movie fell apart the moment Anakin falls to the dark side. Rarely have I ever seen an 'actor' act this bad, save perhaps for that blond model in Transformers 3. And it just goes from bad to worse from that point. A guy desperate to save his wife and unborn child is suddenly slaughtering children within a mather of minutes, there's a long-awaited duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin that doesn't even come close to the Darth Maul fight and finally Padme dies because she kind of wants to.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#65  Edited By Red

The Star Wars prequels are probably the movie releases I am most enraged at because they tarnish what came before them, but as for actual worst movie, I'd go with Transformers 2. At least Manos: Hands of Fate and Troll 2 aren't boring.

galacticgravy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By galacticgravy

As a life-long Godzilla nerd this was the most offensive to me...

No Caption Provided
GalacticPunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By GalacticPunt

Not enough clips, people! Here is a highlight reel from The Room. Yes, The Room is really fun to watch with others, as I've done many times. But at what it was trying to do (be a serious drama) it is a complete failure. Every single shot and line of dialogue is incompetent. I've also sat through two of Ed Wood's movies, and they are more coherent and respectable than this.

A_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By A_Dog

White Chicks.

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By butano

Southland Tales. Turned it off after they showed two SUVs get it on with their tailpipes. 

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#70  Edited By benspyda

Transformers 2

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#71  Edited By benspyda

@GalacticPunt: That scene in the flower shop is one of the weirdest scenes ever.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Canteu

The Ruins.

The Happening.

But the Ruins by far.

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By UlquioKani

For me, Team America: World Police but I know I'm alone on this one. I tend to enjoy the mediocre movies more that the absolute garbage and the amazing stuff

dirkfunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By dirkfunk

Dracula Vs. Frankenstein.

It's a really big piece of crap. . . and it should be totally awesome.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#75  Edited By pyromagnestir

@Revan_NL said:

@pyromagnestir: Finally! Someone who shares my view that Episode III was just god fucking awful. The movie fell apart the moment Anakin falls to the dark side. Rarely have I ever seen an 'actor' act this bad, save perhaps for that blond model in Transformers 3. And it just goes from bad to worse from that point. A guy desperate to save his wife and unborn child is suddenly slaughtering children within a mather of minutes, there's a long-awaited duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin that doesn't even come close to the Darth Maul fight and finally Padme dies because she kind of wants to.

@Mirado: Add all the above to my list of complaints, it's been so long since I've tortured myself with this movie that I forgot a lot of my specific issues, but this guy is spot on.

My tolerance for kid actors is high, adults (hayden whatever his name is) less so. I remember finding the fight with Samuel L. Jackson particularly atrocious for the various zingers in the dialogue, and I guess part of my complaint with III is that we never found out how a senator became a sith lord without anybody noticing. (or was it vice versa)

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Pezen

Even though I adore Arnold, Terminator 3 never happened. Ever. It's a collective delusion. And I know I'll buy it just to have all his movies, because I'm a sucker.

hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#77  Edited By hockeymask27

Dukes of Hazard remake a couple years back.

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Mirado

@pyromagnestir: I "think" it was vice versa, but I'm not sure. But the Grievous fight was cool! He had four arms and...but the part with the ship going into the planet was...but...

D:

Harkat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Harkat

Spy Hard.

One of my good friends had us watch it as his birthday party. Man, was it awkward. No one laughed at any of the film's embarrassing attempts at comedy, save for the odd forced sympathy-chuckle. My other friend literally fell asleep in front of the TV.

The film is just insanely terrible. Just horribly, horribly unfunny, cheap and ugly. Even the intro song by Weird Al Yankovic couldn't save it.

EDIT:

Actually, Battle Los Angeles, or "World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles" as it was bizarrely called over in Norway, is equally shite. I love gun-toting people shooting aliens, so a movie comprised almost entirely of this seemed pretty cool. Nuh-uh. Battle LA is a horrendously boring and has probably the blandest, worst-acted characters ever. There's also plenty of plot holes, which doesn't help.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#80  Edited By Winternet

Citizen Kane.

GalacticPunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By GalacticPunt

@PenguinDust: Interesting choices. "Nothing But Trouble" was written and directed by Aykroyd. "Year One" was directed by Harold Ramis. So for you, the worst filmmakers in human history are The Ghostbusters. If Ghostbusters 3 ever gets made, it could be an extinction-level disaster. Bill Murray is protecting us by holding off on the sequel all these years!

I haven't seen "Nothing But Trouble" yet, but that dinner scene was... interesting in an alright way. I mainly know the movie as the source of this hot jam, "Same Song" by Digital Underground. You can't hate a movie that brings us this:

Humpty Hump, 2Pac, with cameos by Dre, Eazy, and most gangsta of all, Dan Aykroyd.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By mordukai

@PrivateIronTFU said:

@mordukai said:

Heaven's Gate dwarfs anything here. That movie single handedly sunk United Artists. That movie cost $44 million to and only made back about $3 million.

If you calculate for inflation then it's as if a movie would cost about $122 million to make but only made back about $9 million.

Yeah, but this isn't 'biggest flop'. This is 'worst movie of all time'. And Heaven's Gate, while not great, is not even close to the worst.

Yeah...But to me it is.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#83  Edited By Little_Socrates

One of those movies where four rather ordinary black guys all live just outside the "big city" and one of them has a party to go to, so he invites his other three friends. One of them is supposed to go to work and doesn't, one of them was going to get really high (and brings the drugs with him,) and one of them was going to spend the night with his girlfriend but chooses to go to the party instead, getting in a fight with his girlfriend. They commute to the city, and on their way to the party they encounter "wacky" things like a transvestite, racist cops, and guys with drugs. Eventually they get to the party, and there are "hot" women there. The other three guys try to convince the guy with the "bitchy" girlfriend to hook up with one of the hot girls, only to piss off her boyfriend who just so happens to be armed/in a gang. The night becomes a hijinks-filled chase as the four guys just try to get back home.

Whatever this movie is called or how many versions of it have been made, it is without fail the most boring film of all time. It is blandly shot, blandly lit, the characters are bland, the "wackiness" is almost nonexistent, the music that appears in these films is never anything you'd ever care to hear, and the writing is slightly exploitative and never interesting. It is, on many levels, much better than a movie like Birdemic: Shock and Terror, but at least Birdemic was interesting as a lesson on what NOT to do (as well as its "so-bad-it's-good" qualities.) So, technically, Birdemic is the "worst" movie ever, but I'd still rather watch it 100% of the time than whatever I described above. Yet they absolutely FILLED Comedy Central for what seemed like two years.

inkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By inkerman

Starship Troopers 2. Even worse than the the third one.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Jay444111

@Harkat said:

Spy Hard.

One of my good friends had us watch it as his birthday party. Man, was it awkward. No one laughed at any of the film's embarrassing attempts at comedy, save for the odd forced sympathy-chuckle. My other friend literally fell asleep in front of the TV.

The film is just insanely terrible. Just horribly, horribly unfunny, cheap and ugly. Even the intro song by Weird Al Yankovic couldn't save it.

EDIT:

Actually, Battle Los Angeles, or "World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles" as it was bizarrely called over in Norway, is equally shite. I love gun-toting people shooting aliens, so a movie comprised almost entirely of this seemed pretty cool. Nuh-uh. Battle LA is a horrendously boring and has probably the blandest, worst-acted characters ever. There's also plenty of plot holes, which doesn't help.

Battle LA is like a less smart, less well written, not that great action themed fiction when compared to Crysis 2. Crysis 2 was basically battle LA... but good and actually did better than it in all regards. Just saying.

@Pezen said:

Even though I adore Arnold, Terminator 3 never happened. Ever. It's a collective delusion. And I know I'll buy it just to have all his movies, because I'm a sucker.

Actually the second movie confirmed that the war was going to happen no matter what. As soon as John Conner threw the terminator parts into lava he should have been paradoxed out of existence, but he stayed. Not because reality cared, but because it would have still happened!

@GalacticPunt said:

Not enough clips, people! Here is a highlight reel from The Room. Yes, The Room is really fun to watch with others, as I've done many times. But at what it was trying to do (be a serious drama) it is a complete failure. Every single shot and line of dialogue is incompetent. I've also sat through two of Ed Wood's movies, and they are more coherent and respectable than this.

The flower shop part boggles my mind to the deepest core of my essence. I don't think anyone in this universe or another one can legitimately make any sense of logic through that part.

@Mirado said:

@pyromagnestir said:

@Mirado: That seems to be the popular opinion, and I'm out there on an island on this, but something about the heavy handedness of the third one, plus the horrible, horrible dialogue spewing from the characters mouths, and that every decision by every character just seemed so god damned fucking moronic, just really triggers something primal in me. If I could murder a movie, I would murder that movie with no remorse.

Episode 1 at least had Darth Maul and the Podracing scene. And I'm sure it helps that I was 12 when it came out (though I have seen it since and did still find it tolerable). And I kind've liked 2 quite a bit minus the stilted romance and flying R2-D2 (that was the 2nd one right? Because if it was the 3rd than my god my hatred would grow.)

The Duel of the Fates scene was stellar and the pod racing was quite enjoyable, but...everything that surrounded it was real poor. You are right when you say that the decisions of the characters in 3 are moronic and that the majority of the dialog was terrible, but they gave Jake Lloyd the nickname of "Mannequin Skywalker" on the set and that's pretty fucking telling of the whole cast in Ep. I. It's probably just my lensing; I had just seen the originals for the first time in preparation for Ep 1 (I wasn't a big sci-fi fan back then), and I thought the drop in quality was incredibly drastic. Sure, it looked better and the fights were choreographed tighter and the sets were more elaborate, but it really rung as "kids movie" rather then "space adventure". That comparison is probably unfair; the originals were also designed as marketing vehicles (it's telling that Lucas fought so hard for those rights) as well, but it did a better job disguising it. Plus, the chemistry between the actors was undeniable.

I'm getting off track, though. I felt like the third was a progressive improvement, and that any less then intelligent decisions made were due to being locked into the plot structure of the first trilogy. The fights were just as spectacular, Jar Jar had like two lines, and you had some real gold moments (Jackson getting blasted out that window cracks me up every time). Ah well. I can see where you are coming from, especially from the standpoint that this was supposed to be the culmination of all the hidden back-story in the first three, and to see just the sheer missteps that were made in pacing all that out is pretty staggering.

The only good thing to ever come from the trash known as the Star Wars prequels has to be the clone wars series. (the 2D one by the guy who made Dexters Lab and Samurai Jack. Not the new one which shits on it's legacy of awesome known as the first series.)

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By habster3

@Jay444111 said:

@uniform said:

The Boondock Saints

I fully admit to loving this movie. I can see why people wouldn't like it though, Kinda like anime or Deadly Premonition.

I really liked this movie as well. A deep, realistic movie it is not, I must admit. Then again, I always was more into mindless films; after a long day of thinking, it's nice to see something that requires little to no thought.

For my contribution to this thread, I'd have to say the worst movie I've ever seen was the 2011 remake of Arthur; this abomination of a movie shat upon the brilliance of the original even more than the sequel did (and that's saying a lot, because the sequel was godawful in its own right). Absolutely abysmal, man.

ChampInMaking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ChampInMaking

I know I'll probably catch some flak but I absolutely cannot stand Batman Returns.

The whole grand plan of the penguin with his penguins and their stupid targeting computers...The movie just falls apart for me as Christopher Walken's character feels like just some generic unscrupulous business man, Michelle Pfieffer is interesting at first but the lame double-entendres get so grating. Also the penguin himself... who thought is would be a cool idea to follow up Jack Nicholson with the Penguin? Seriously? The three bad guy thing between them spreads the film too thin, Catwoman doesn't actually give a good reason for why she wouldn't be with Bruce.

Sorry, I'll stop there but I can go on and on about why I dislike it.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By subject2change

Battlefield Earth or What Women Want.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#89  Edited By jakob187

Alone in the Dark. Seriously, NOTHING is worse than that...and I've seen Hellbreeder.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#90  Edited By Captain_Insano

Love Wedding Marriage with Mandy Moore.

I can usually tolerate watching these wedding rom-coms with my fiancee, they generally have at least one or two half funny moments, or a hot lead actress or some element of charm. This movie though had no redeeming factors (even Josh Brolin playing a Jewish father couldn't help). I gave up halfway through, my fiancee persevered and even she said it was atrocious.

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By foggel
@OldGuy said:
"I love monster movies. I simply adore monster movies, and the cheaper they are the better they are..." Here:   

That said, movies that have an actual budget and still remain bad brook no tolerance from me. Hence, the movie I hate the most (for utter incompetence at all levels) is Battlefield Earth. Urg.
More like Battlefield Netherlands amirite?
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#92  Edited By jakob187

@mordukai said:

Heaven's Gate dwarfs anything here. That movie single handedly sunk United Artists. That movie cost $44 million to and only made back about $3 million.

If you calculate for inflation then it's as if a movie would cost about $122 million to make but only made back about $9 million.

That movie was a shit show for sure, but seriously...over anything made by Uwe Boll? I mean, Heaven's Gate...in retrospect...was more just a mismanagement of budget from top to bottom on top of being a mediocre to subpar movie.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By AngelN7

Epic Movie... not a single chuckle

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By AlexanderSheen

Torque and the Charlie's angels movies.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Jay444111

@habster3 said:

@Jay444111 said:

@uniform said:

The Boondock Saints

I fully admit to loving this movie. I can see why people wouldn't like it though, Kinda like anime or Deadly Premonition.

I really liked this movie as well. A deep, realistic movie it is not, I must admit. Then again, I always was more into mindless films; after a long day of thinking, it's nice to see something that requires little to no thought.

For my contribution to this thread, I'd have to say the worst movie I've ever seen was the 2011 remake of Arthur; this abomination of a movie shat upon the brilliance of the original even more than the sequel did (and that's saying a lot, because the sequel was godawful in its own right). Absolutely abysmal, man.

I love this part in Boondocks saints, gets me rolling every single time!

Damn man... it was funny as hell. Great movie IMO.

XanderCrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By XanderCrews

The Village.

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By habster3

@Jay444111: Yeah, that scene was hilarious!

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#98  Edited By JasonR86

The problem with this question is that I've seen really bad movies in ever sense of the word. But the ones that I 'hate', the ones that really stick out to me as being truly bad movies are the ones that I had some sort of connection to before I saw them. Maybe I had read the original source material for the movie or the movie belonged in a franchise that I care for. But these movies aren't usually the 'worst' movies I've ever seen. I just really 'hate' them because they could have been so much more. The ones that come to mind are Indiana Jones 4, the Star Wars Prequels, Star Trek Insurrection, and Batman and Robin.

fishinwithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By fishinwithguns

It feels so cliche in saying this, but Twilight 2...and yeah that's the only one I've seen. My girlfriend at the time tried to reassure me that it "wasn't that bad," but in hindsight she's a fucking moron and so am I. I thought I would get a good laugh out of it...maybe once or twice I laughed at the terrible effects or some of the shitty dialogue, but overall, I felt depressed by how bad it was. I remember being so baffled, trying to explain it to friends, mostly I just said "I don't even consider this a movie." "Then what is it?" "I have no fucking idea."

My best friend had seen it (because of girlfriend, again), and I said it's the worst movie I've ever seen, and even though he hated it too he was like "no way." I was like "name a movie that's worse than that." He couldn't, and he told me he'd get back to me. That was over a year ago.

There are movies that are considered "worst ever," like Troll 2, The Room, etc., and I can admit that movies like that are definitely more ineptly made than any Twilight movie, but I'm entertained by those awful movies. Movies like Troll 2 are well-known, and enjoyed, BECAUSE they are terrible. The Twilight series is well-known and very beloved by tons of people, genuinely, unironically, and all because...well I have no fucking idea.

And the Twilight epidemic, at one point in my life, was just too ubiquitous...my girlfriend at the time wasn't the only one who liked the series, that I knew of...her mom's friends...yeah, grown women, loved the series. One of them loved Edward...no, not Robert Pattinson, she loved the character, the idea, of Edward. And I mean like, wanted him to exist and bite her and probably fuck her, who knows. But at least people are reading, right? Ugh...

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Jay444111

@JasonR86 said:

The problem with this question is that I've seen really bad movies in ever sense of the word. But the ones that I 'hate', the ones that really stick out to me as being truly bad movies are the ones that I had some sort of connection to before I saw them. Maybe I had read the original source material for the movie or the movie belonged in a franchise that I care for. But these movies aren't usually the 'worst' movies I've ever seen. I just really 'hate' them because they could have been so much more. The ones that come to mind are Indiana Jones 4, the Star Wars Prequels, Star Trek Insurrection, and Batman and Robin.

This topic is all about bad movies which YOU think are the worst personally. That is what the topic is about. Otherwise this topic would've either been filled with Troll 2 or The Room answers only with only a few people posting something completely different.