What is the worst movie of all time for you?

beef209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#151  Edited By beef209

Good Luck Chuck,

First of all, awful comedies are worse than awful dramas because you can laugh during an awful drama because it is so bad, but you are just silent and bored during an awful comedy. Secondly, I thought that not only was that movie not funny, it was annoying, offensive, sexist and insulting. It makes me sad to think that some people think Dane Cook is anything other than a smarmy, unfunny asshole.

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#152  Edited By Vonocourt

Worst movie of all time, nah. But I do really hate, hate Hard Candy.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Jay444111

@laserbolts said:

Terribadafuckus was the final confirmation that I will never read anything you post again.

If you are going to be a jerk about things, then fine. I don't really need you to insult me or my blogs then.

@ProfessorK said:

I went into MK Annihilation as a young lad expecting nothing short of greatness. I came out feeling as if I had lost a part of my soul.

I would also like to give a special mention to anything Uwe Boll has made.

I will say the first MK was average and actually respectful to the source material overall considering the crapshit known as MK Annilhilation. However I think Uwe Boll could easily be called the worst director of all time for making bad movies all the time. but I wouldn't say that any of them is the absolute worst considering things like Starship troopers 3, The Room, and many many others exist.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By MiniPato

Any of those damn parody movies by those "two of the writers from Scary Movie."

Flawed_System

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Flawed_System

The Ledge and Troll 2.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#156  Edited By Still_I_Cry

God Bless America was pretty awful.

I am going to get hate for this but I also disliked Full Metal Jacket.

I don't have a worst movie of all time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f0017840c01a
deactivated-5f0017840c01a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Audition. That movie owes me the time spent watching it back.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@rockyhorrorgerri said:

Audition. That movie owes me the time spent watching it back.

By Takashi Miike?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Still_I_Cry: Name sounds about right. It was a foreign film.

craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#160  Edited By craigbo180

Mr Bean's Holiday and Grown Ups spring to mind.

andriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By andriv

transformers 2, and the last pirates of the Caribbean were pretty horrible

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@rockyhorrorgerri said:

@Still_I_Cry: Name sounds about right. It was a foreign film.

I actually liked it a lot.

Any particular reason why it holds that special place in your heart?

InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By InternetCrab

Epic Movie, Year One, and Batman and Robin. If i have to decide of these, i have to pick Year One, with Epic Movie a close second. Year One has extremely tasteless humor, with a big pile of dick jokes and unfitting actors. Jack Black has been entertaining once, but in Year One he does a bad performance together with Michael Cera, Michael Platt, and David Cross. Pretty much poorly executed, bad acting, and tasteless humor. A pile of horseshit. Epic Movie also has tasteless humor with humor more fitting to 10 year olds. It is really, really disgustingly bad. There is nothing entertaining in the subjects that they parody. Seltzer and Friedberg are creators of horrible, horrible movies. The only one i enjoyed a tiny bit was Scary Movie, which was mediocre. Epic Movie also has a set-up of unknown short-careered actors, which haven't been in the business for very long and has only played minor parts in other movies. Epic Movie is a tastless, horrible, badly acted, piece of crap.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By napalm

Undefeatable. That movie is so awful, that it isn't even a real fucking word.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Still_I_Cry: Lol for some reason I get that a lot. Many reasons. For one, I do not particularly like foreign films. I love to watch movies and not have to read subtitles. Number 2, when I watched it, the subtitles went crazy fast to even read and the tv in which it was watched did not have the greatest graphics to be able to read the subtitles clearly.

I felt that I was lost for the entire movie (I was) That it was crazy slow. And had no linear story. I remember watching a scene and then rewatching the same scene 2-3 times with different people in their places. It wasn't a horror or had anything exciting happen until the very last scene with the girl mutilating a guy in the upmost oddest way I felt. That and the reoccurring "thing" in the knapsack.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@rockyhorrorgerri said:

@Still_I_Cry: Lol for some reason I get that a lot. Many reasons. For one, I do not particularly like foreign films. I love to watch movies and not have to read subtitles. Number 2, when I watched it, the subtitles went crazy fast to even read and the tv in which it was watched did not have the greatest graphics to be able to read the subtitles clearly.

I felt that I was lost for the entire movie (I was) That it was crazy slow. And had no linear story. I remember watching a scene and then rewatching the same scene 2-3 times with different people in their places. It wasn't a horror or had anything exciting happen until the very last scene with the girl mutilating a guy in the upmost oddest way I felt. That and the reoccurring "thing" in the knapsack.

Ah, ok.

which reminds me of what I forgot..

Hostel sucked too and Saw whateverhtefuckthelastonewas.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Still_I_Cry: There never IS a last one, only the next one.

sushisteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By sushisteve

Wild Wild West. Spent a summer building it up to my friends, expecting a steampunk adventure. I didn't read the reviews because I didn't want to "spoil" it for myself. Turns out the movie was total shit. That's my bad.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@rockyhorrorgerri said:

@Still_I_Cry: There never IS a last one, only the next one.

They're planning on making another one?

Please tell me that was a joke.

Edit: Ah, phew it was. For now at least.

theveej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By theveej

@Jay444111: Although the third Starshiptrooper film was terrible, the second one is just.... so very, very, very, very, very, very, very bad. I don't even know if it can be classified as a real movie, I thought I got trolled when I was watching it and some jerk put in a fake home made movie in the box instead.

I could at least watch the third one, and they actually used some production skill on it (very little mind you) and it had something to it. The second one utilized the first movie's cgi, was so fucking dark you couldn't see anything; it was unwatchable for me. I ended up fast forwarding at 4x speed through most of the movie and only watched the part with nudity at normal speed. The third one although had terrible acting, I was not thinking of shooting myself in the head while watching it to end the torment like I did with the second one.

The third movie, and specially the end, is a piece of garbage and one of the worst movies I have seen; but the second movie is beyoned garbage, its some sort of mutated ubersterioded monsteriosity of utter toxic nuclear shit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Still_I_Cry: For now...

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By BoFooQ

skyline was trash one of the worse things I've seen in a long time. Also loud and really close or whatever its called blew too.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@BoFooQ said:

skyline was trash one of the worse things I've seen in a long time. Also loud and really close or whatever its called blew too.

Oh I forgot that one too..Skyline..I lasted 10 minutes.

Also, Evil Dead.

Unfortunately..because I really wanted to like it.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Jay444111

@Still_I_Cry said:

@BoFooQ said:

Oh I forgot that one too..Skyline..I lasted 10 minutes.

Also, Evil Dead.

Unfortunately..because I really wanted to like it.

I think Evil Dead 2 is way better IMO at least. Evil dead is good to look at for nostalgia factor only, while 2 is, I believe, a good damn movie IMO.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By SeriouslyNow

Double Dragon.

Street Fighter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Transformers 3.

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#177  Edited By Zleunamme

My pick will be Battlefield Earth. I saw the movie on the Sci-Fi channel-when it used to be called that-just to see what it was about. That movie was such as an awful piece a crap, I felt bad for Forest Whitaker being in it. John Travolta's vanity project that should have never been made.

Berserk007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Berserk007

It would have to be Indy 4, I have never been so angry at a movie......ever.

FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#179  Edited By FreakAche

@Berserk007 said:

It would have to be Indy 4, I have never been so angry at a movie......ever.

I don't particularly "get" the Indy 4 hate. To me it was just inoffensive fluff.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Azteck

Some people have some really weird concepts of "worst". Like compare Indiana Jones 4 and The Room. You can't possible tell me that The Room is the better movie of the two.

BiG_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#181  Edited By BiG_Weasel

Contact with Jodie Foster. Worst God-awful movie ever.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#182  Edited By fattony12000

Guys. Guys. I paid for, and subsequently sat through the entirety of Pearl Harbor at the cinema.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By fattony12000

@bennyboy said:

I haven't seen a lot of movies but i remember 2001: A Space Odyssey being a huge chore to sit through.

NaDannMaGoGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By NaDannMaGoGo

Hm, as far as worst movies go, I know I have some in the back of my mind that are worse than what I'd come up with just now.

So I'll just talk about a film that I really hate:

Dead Space - Aftermaths.

Now the first Dead Space anime was already pretty terrible. Hell they movie production company didn't even fucking know what a Plasma Cutter is. Or anything as a matter of fact, it felt like there was perhaps one sitting where EA and that studio came up with the movie and afterwards the studio got 1 sheet of paper explaining the Dead Space Universe. They don't the same weapons in the movies, no, why would they right? That could possible mean that the guys playing the game would be more interested in it. Instead we got some guy running around with what's basically a Lightsaber, which I must imagine is what the animation studio interpreted the "Plasma Cutter" to.

But way worse than that piece of shit is the second anime, Dead Space: Aftermaths.

It's so cheap I cannot even begin to describe how angry it is. One of the fucking soldier plays Dante's Inferno at 2-3 parts throughout the anime on some handheld device. THE FUCK?

And apart from being even worse than the first pile of shit in every way and rather take away from the interesting lore and universe instead of expanding upon it, the worst about this flick is the fact, that there are like 4 (I think) different animation styles used throughout the film. All of them suck terrible and... WHY? IT MAKES NO SENSE -.- Why would you do that in this kind of movie?

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Jay444111

@NaDannMaGoGo said:

Hm, as far as worst movies go, I know I have some in the back of my mind that are worse than what I'd come up with just now.

So I'll just talk about a film that I really hate:

Dead Space - Aftermaths.

Now the first Dead Space anime was already pretty terrible. Hell they movie production company didn't even fucking know what a Plasma Cutter is. Or anything as a matter of fact, it felt like there was perhaps one sitting where EA and that studio came up with the movie and afterwards the studio got 1 sheet of paper explaining the Dead Space Universe. They don't the same weapons in the movies, no, why would they right? That could possible mean that the guys playing the game would be more interested in it. Instead we got some guy running around with what's basically a Lightsaber, which I must imagine is what the animation studio interpreted the "Plasma Cutter" to.

But way worse than that piece of shit is the second anime, Dead Space: Aftermaths.

It's so cheap I cannot even begin to describe how angry it is. One of the fucking soldier plays Dante's Inferno at 2-3 parts throughout the anime on some handheld device. THE FUCK?

And apart from being even worse than the first pile of shit in every way and rather take away from the interesting lore and universe instead of expanding upon it, the worst about this flick is the fact, that there are like 4 (I think) different animation styles used throughout the film. All of them suck terrible and... WHY? IT MAKES NO SENSE -.- Why would you do that in this kind of movie?

The only good thing about the dead space aftermath movie has to be the story and it does add quite a bit of backstory to everything too. It's just the animations aren't that good. The first movie was just plain non-canon as far as I am concerned.

If the animations were good, I garentee that it would be a much better movie. (psst... 3D animators... remake those scenes for us! We will love you all for it!)

LaserLambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By LaserLambert

Transformers 2 was the first movie I hated.

ali_d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#187  Edited By ali_d

The Room. Never mind the whole "so bad it's good", I'm just glad my friends and I were doing the drinking game whilst watching this abortion.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By WinterSnowblind

Battlefield Earth, Catwoman and Water World. The 3 Transformers movies deserve a special mention for ruining my childhood. Hang your head in shame if you enjoyed them.

Also Star Trek Insurrection's plot is so incomprehensibly stupid, it's hard not to face palm through the whole movie. The other movies I listed are bad, but Star Trek IX is one of the few movies I've seen were the plot literally made no sense.

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By billyhoush

I watched Good Burger in theatres.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afdd08777389
deactivated-5afdd08777389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plan 9 From Outer Space. :-)

No Caption Provided
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#191  Edited By JJOR64

Probably not the worst film, but I thought Phone Booth was terrible.

Demmetje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Demmetje

Meet the Spartans

DeiNile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By DeiNile

@0blivion said:

I saw Sex and the City 2.

Remember me.

You speak the truth! Although, Green Lantern was pretty horrible as well.

Lobster_Ear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Lobster_Ear

Battle L.A. The most boring piece of mindless crap I've ever seen.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By VierasTalo

Philosophy of a Knife. It's a russian 250-minute arthouse exploitation docudrama about Unit 731. Mostly consists of gore shots backed with industrial music that sounds like someone banging two pots together.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#196  Edited By MetalGearSunny
efman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By efman

I'm not one to rattle off the worst movies of all time, as I don't seek them out. Though, I will say, coming out of the theatre -- the few times I've seen pure dreck -- having seen Van Helsing and The Village, was by far one of the worst theatre-going experiences I've had. They're not even so bad they're good.

Avatar image for deathmachine117
Deathmachine117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Deathmachine117

Parting Shots just awful in every way.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By stryker1121

Don't know if it's the worst movie I've ever seen, but for the build up (kickass Super Bowl trailer of the White House exploding) and the excitement I felt in wanting to see it, Independence Day takes the cake.

Chemin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#200  Edited By Chemin

At the moment; Twilight. Anything Twilight. I'm not just jumping on the "hey let's make fun of these movies because they suck, y'all!"-train, these movies really are absolutely horrid.