User Lists: 3

Neat! Voiced by Todd Howard.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm starting to realise it's probably quite hard to market something to do with space without just sounding like the intro to Star Trek.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Still so far out from release. I'll admit that my trust in Bethesda to make a good game has eroded over the years, but here's hoping.

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Kind of disappointed this is more just them talking about "why games are special" than an actual trailer. I'm sure the trailer at the Video Game Awards next week is gonna be great, but this sort of thing doesn't really do it for me. You don't need to convince me games are cool, Todd. That's why I'm here. Show me why this game in particular is cool.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Justin258

I want to see a new video game and not a bunch of Skyrim.

El_Blarfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By El_Blarfo

Boy am I not into the "executives for giant studio tell you how awesome their own game is" school of marketing.

Like, yes, obviously Todd Howard is going to say Starfield is dope. I absolutely don't care.

Maybe it'll be great! I hope it is! But this sucks.

ALLTheDinos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I am extremely receptive to this aesthetic, and I’ll probably play a lot of it even if the game is meh. But boy oh boy did this video consist of a lot of BGS people blowing smoke up their own asses. I don’t expect gameplay footage until next E3 or so, but if you’re just going to show concept art from previous videos and, uh, Skyrim, maybe it’s not necessary to cut this video. Unless we’re seeing absolutely none of it at The Game Awards, and they wanted to have something that says “hey, we’re here too!”.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Yeah a video that is more then half about Skyrim/Fallout and less then half just old Starfield concept art and video clips while developers say "its not just a game, its a world. also member Skyrim/Fallout? yeah i member" isn't doing it for me. If its Elite Dangerous or No Man's Sky but with better randomly generated worlds, a good story/quests and more interesting stuff to do, cool. Just fix the bugs that have been in your engine for a few console generations now, and actually show me what ill be doing in space, rather then the vague promises that this is another game that has a billion randomly generated planets and not much to do on them other then explore and gather resources.

wollywoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean it's not really a trailer, more like a behind-the-scenes featurette. Still, I'm ridiculous excited for this. It might be the one game that convinces me to buy an XXbox X Series X or whatever dumb name it's called now.