Super Mario Maker Maker Showcase Thread

eddiephlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been bookmarking the hell out of stuff in this thread. Thanks for endless Mario fun/frustration, Duders!

mattadord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smeatbass: Patrick Klepek stream buddies!!! I was the viewer level he played Monday, Welcome to the Jam. Go on Slam! (that's the link for anyone interested). I don't know about you, but seeing him play my level was awesome. Then he had such nice things to say about it which made it even more awesome! I was so giddy that I ended up showing the video to my girlfriend, and she shared it on Facebook haha.

I bookmarked your horror levels and I'll give them a shot!

tronicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#803  Edited By tronicus

Hey gang of duders, this one is called: Greed Ghosts featuring Donkey Kong Jr! SMB!

5400-000-01C4-8456

Now, if you will allow me to indulge:

Greed has taken hold of the Red Turtle Gang and now the Greed Ghosts are here to collect their end of the bargain.

In this gem of a freakmap, Mario and Donkey Kong Jr must infiltrate the red turtle's tenement building (it's haunted as fuck) and get to the bottom of the Mass Haunting of the Greed Ghosts!

Was it the red turtle's greed that conjured these ghastly fiends? The will of the Gods? Or simply a hoax?

Or did have to do with the strange plants that started growing at the burial mound last full moon?

It's Greed Ghosts!

It currently has a 0.00% clear rate. It's not a danstyle monster map or a gerstmann-brainbreaker but it is definitely a nightmare!

mattadord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just made a silly little level. I was making a "space" level, but then I just couldn't get anything I was happy with. Then an idea came to me, and ta da I had

Space Ghost(s) Coast to Coast

It is super simple, and not really difficult in anyway. It is really just a level made around the title. There are two little references to the show (super easy to come across), and the level is a literal translation of the title. So give it a shot, and see what you think. At the very least if you liked the show you'll get a little kick out of it, or at least I'd like to think so. Enjoy!

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#805  Edited By mrcraggle

I only recently bought a Wii U and Mario Maker along with it. This level was made by my niece and I tweaked it along side her. I couldn't think of a title as the level didn't really have a theme but I was looking at Instagram at the time and a picture Jeff uploaded of a 40oz came up so I named it that.

For whatever reason the bookmark site doesn't recognise that i've uploaded the level (it's been close to 12 hours at this point) but the course ID is 3620-0000-01C7-213D

EDIT: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/3620-0000-01C7-213D bookmark is now live

SuperGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#806  Edited By SuperGary

Back with three new levels. This first level is a straight race to end dodging obstacles while a wall made of Boos chases you down.

The Boo Pursue

No Caption Provided

This next level is tougher than The Boo Pursue as it has a couple of tricky mechanics such as shell, spring and P-switch jumping, but it does have a pretty cool section involving spinning on top of a spiny helmet.

Mario's Thwompin' Underground

No Caption Provided

This last level is the final course in my Castle Conundrum trilogy and is probably the hardest of the three levels. This one has a checkpoint in it and I would say that the first half before the checkpoint is probably harder than the second half of the level.

Castle Conundrum: The Finale

No Caption Provided

Here are also the links to the first two levels in my Castle Conundrum series: Castle Conundrum, Castle Conundrum: Jr's Revenge. So far none of them have a completion, which I hope doesn't mean Nintendo will do something silly and pull them off the servers because I put a lot of time into creating and uploading them.

oldjack327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Made a level as a group project with a friend that I thought I'd share.

House on Haunted Hill

Super Mario World themed Ghost House level without any real puzzles, just a series of set-piece challenges. Also tried to lean into hockey "horror" elements by making it look like you're going into an evil house that doesn't want you there. Its a bit long, but I threw in two checkpoints to help out, and there are a fair number of hidden powerups.

Yashooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

Smoking Room Stash (Chest Chase)

Whew. I FINALLY got my newest level out. It's basically a homage to Rayman Origins' chest levels. You chase a Propeller Mushroom on a rail for the entire level. If you can catch up to it and grab it you can end the stage early. I must warn you though, this is my take on the linear super expert level. The Kazios of the world. However I ended up going more Rayman than Kazio. You can get it done if you learn all the jumps. I did.

It was difficult to get out because while I could finish it by catching up with it early I wanted to make it so it's possible to do the long way as well. I made sure to clear it by catching it at the very end rather than catching it early. I also wanted to make it harder to catch early than catch later. Super hard balancing act. I don't know how well I did. I'm just happy the "Chest" always happens to be on screen just out of reach.

Let me know what you think! I like to think I should do something in every genre and well, this is genre. I hope I brought something to it that wasn't there before.

No Caption Provided

(My complete profile, currently at 38 stages & 1290 stars.)

#39: A land sea hybrid stage. I'm toying with the name.
#40: The Malpractice Epilogue, what all 39 previous stages lead to.
#41-72: Mario Mario's Conquest, an 8 world saga. This will be after a sizable break.

SuperGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themasterds: I played the Smoking Room Stash (Chest Chase) last night and really enjoyed it. I was determined to catch the propeller early on. It is similar to the Rayman chest levels, but it also reminded me of the level in Super Mario 3D World that has you chase down the winged flagpole.

floatingyuzu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergary: Thanks! Sorry it took me about a week to reply --> The Witness. That Prickly Platforming looks great, I came across something similar in 100 Mario. I'll try it today.

mattadord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themasterds: I gave the level a couple of shots last night, and damn is that tough. I could past the first couple fire ball walls a couple times, but then just die after bouncing off the wigglers. I think it is a super smart idea, and I really enjoyed these levels in Rayman. I think it is just too tough for me :(

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattadord: would the fire wall behind you being two squares back help at all? I've been thinking perhaps I shouldn't have made the first jump so tight.

SuperGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themasterds: I think you get more than enough time when you drop out of the pipe. The problem I had was with the single fireball with wings that comes along after you wall jump. I think it is too slow and so I would have to delay taking the wall jump, which I guess reinforces the point that you do get enough time with the current placement of the fire wall.

I may was well plug an old level while I am here. This level has my best star rate and is a series of mini challenge rooms where you have to work out how to get in the door. I did have a much harder version as well but it got removed from the servers.

The Entryway Enigma

No Caption Provided

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#815  Edited By TheMasterDS

@supergary: moving the firewall back would also have the side effect of making the get to the very end route more doable. I'll be honest here, it's a lot harder to get to the end than to catch up to it simply because the level requires you to be very fast to survive at all.

Also I can probably make a change to help when the fireball comes late while I'm at it.

mattadord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themasterds: Yeah maybe that would help. I don't know if that would screw anything up later on in the level. I felt like I got a hang of the wall jump there, but then all of a sudden I lost it. I don't know if that has happened to anyone else, but it seems to happen to me a lot on harder levels. If you tweak it be sure to post it here, and I'll give it another shot!

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#817  Edited By TheMasterDS

@mattadord: It's mostly just an odd moment as nowhere else in the level do you need come that close to being burned by the chasing wall. I liked how dangerous that jump felt, but there's no denying it gets in the way for some players.

I will make said tweaks tonight. I hope those who have tried it already will revisit the new version.

mattadord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themasterds: Oh well if it doesn't become an issue maybe leave it in. I hadn't gotten much further so I didn't know if it was constantly pushing on you to move a bit faster or what.

Now to do some of my own promotion. I made a level just last night, and it is pretty tough. It already has the Super Expert ranking on it. It is called

The Mario Comedy: Mario's Inferno

The plumber Mario has found himself in the depths of Hell after running and escaping from some wicked beasts. He must travel through all the levels of Hell in hopes of returning home. He traverses from Purgatory, over the River Styx, through the City of Dis, and into the final ninth frozen level of Hell with Lucifer himself. Can Mario hold out long enough for a gift from Heaven to be sent down so he can defeat Lucifer or will Mario be doomed to a life in Hell?

I remade each level of Hell with a challenge based on what was written in the Divine Comedy. I always found the Divine Comedy interesting, and so I thought I'd make it in Mario. It is pretty long, but there are two checkpoints to help along the way. Also be sure to have your game face on since there are no power-ups to match the nature of Dante from the poem (he was a poet "half-way" through life who escaped some beast to find himself awake in Hell and led by another poet Virgil, not powerful just there to see everything in Hell really). I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks for playing everyone! I'd like to know what everyone thinks. This is my first super hard level, and I'd be interested to hear how I did, thanks!

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#819  Edited By TheMasterDS
@themasterds said:

Smoking Room Stash (Chest Chase)

Whew. I FINALLY got my newest level out. It's basically a homage to Rayman Origins' chest levels. You chase a Propeller Mushroom on a rail for the entire level. If you can catch up to it and grab it you can end the stage early. I must warn you though, this is my take on the linear super expert level. The Kazios of the world. However I ended up going more Rayman than Kazio. You can get it done if you learn all the jumps. I did.

It was difficult to get out because while I could finish it by catching up with it early I wanted to make it so it's possible to do the long way as well. I made sure to clear it by catching it at the very end rather than catching it early. I also wanted to make it harder to catch early than catch later. Super hard balancing act. I don't know how well I did. I'm just happy the "Chest" always happens to be on screen just out of reach.

Let me know what you think! I like to think I should do something in every genre and well, this is genre. I hope I brought something to it that wasn't there before.

No Caption Provided

(My complete profile, currently at 38 stages & 1290 stars.)

#39: A land sea hybrid stage. I'm toying with the name.

#41-72: Mario Mario's Conquest, an 8 world saga. This will be after a sizable break.

@supergary: @mattadord: The new version of this stage is out now! It's been improved a fair bit! Here are the patch notes, also posted on Miiverse.

-Fireball wall moved back 4 blocks (Previously the speed required to catch the chest and the speed required to survive were roughly the same. Makes wins by survival more viable)

-Star added to "Chest" (Means once you collect chest fireballs are no concern)

-Coins now follow "Chest" (Keeps chest onscreen)

-First Winged Fireball raised two blocks

-Misc Geometry improvements

Have at it! The finishing early route isn't touched much by this update except for how now the "Chest" is now both a star and a propeller hat. Means you can get the propeller in places where before you'd risk getting hit and losing it immediately. Maybe it doesn't save any more time but it's a nice touch in case it does for someone.

(Also fun bonus detail! The next level finally has a name I'm very happy with. It will be called "Skullbeard's Grave Glacier")

mattadord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themasterds: Awesome, and very nice patch notes. I will hopefully get a chance to check it out later today. I hope I can get a little farther than last time!

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Pitfall Phantoms

Level ID: A91A-0000-01D2-5CB9

Super Mario World level. Two sections, mostly avoiding the titular phantoms and large pits. Based on well controlled jumps and maneuverability.

Still waiting on a first clear! :) Took me a while to upload so I'm excited to hear what people think.

Have fun!

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#822  Edited By mrcraggle
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Phanto of the Well

Course ID: F6DD-0000-01D3-5A65

This is only my second level I've created and took me around a week on and off to complete. It's inspired by Tomb of the Mask (a newly released iOS game) and Downwell. I wanted to explore the vertical space of each level more than simply going from right to left and make each section their own mini-level in a way. As each game has a fairly minimal as well as retro aesthetic, I felt that the original SMB style suited best which also helped construct how I made the levels as newer games in the series allowed Mario to grab objects, spin jump, etc. I also wanted to ramp up the difficulty the further the player got but also reward them for achieving something more challenging along the way.

As the level was inspired Tomb of the Mask, I only found it fitting that I name the level after the enemy Phanto from SMB2, a living-mask who guards treasures and chases those who take it.

Downwell
Tomb of the Mask

Level Preview

As I mentioned, this is only my second level I've created (the first was my nieces level that I tweaked) so CC would be extremely welcome. If you do play it and enjoy it, I'd really appreciate a star and maybe a comment too. Thanks.

SuperGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#823  Edited By SuperGary

@themasterds: I played the updated version of Smoking Room Stash (Chest Chase) last night and I think the little tweaks you made are for the better. The timing on the winged fireball is not an issue anymore, and the inclusion of the star on top of the propeller is also a nice touch.

I uploaded two new levels last night. The first level is a sequel to a level I recently made called The Boo Pursue. This new version is now twice as long and contains a checkpoint at the halfway stage. It is also a bit easier than the original version, but still tricky. The level is all about running quickly away from a wall of Boos that are chasing you down all while having to dodge obstacles. It has quite a fast and frenetic pace to it, which I like in my platforming.

The Boo Pursue 2.0

No Caption Provided

This next stage is a really short level that has a couple of tricky parts to it, but it isn't as difficult as some of my previous stages. It involves a couple of P-switch jumps and using POW blocks as platforms in lava, so it can be quite tricky, but the level can be completed within 20 seconds so it is worth trying at least a few times. The hardest part comes at the very end as it involves a shell jump off of a winged POW block, which can be sort of seen in the thumbnail below.

Bowser's Lethal Lava Land

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thanks again to everyone who has been regularly checking my levels I have posted here. I have also been trying to keep up with those posted here also, and have bookmarked the last couple recently uploaded and look forward to trying them out later.

FidusLingura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#824  Edited By FidusLingura

Hey guys I bought Mario maker for my son for Christmas but only just got the bug to make a level of my own. It's a puzzle level so there's no need to rush anything. I just want some constructive feedback about the level to see where maybe I could do better and change things around a bit

Level name : mystery puzzle mansion

ID BDB8-0000-01D6-A726

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#825  Edited By mrcraggle

@fiduslingura: Don't forget about SMM Bookmark. Here's a link to your stage for anyone else who wants to try it. mystery puzzle mansion

EDIT: Played and beat your level. I bit the dust a few times and some of the level requires a bit of guess work but I gave you a star :)

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#826  Edited By TheMasterDS

My 39th stage is up! Check it! This one is set on a haunted glacier, the resting site of a band of pirates who lost their way long ago. You must brave frigid skies and icy waters, ride skulls and battle the departed and their remains. Good luck!

Skullbeard's Grave Glacier.

No Caption Provided

With that done I've just got the 40th to do until I take a sizable break. The 40th is going to be a big one. It's called Malpractice Epilogue. It's going to take elements I liked from a bunch of my previous stages and work them with the half baked idea from my first stage Malpractice Platform. It's going to be really good. I've had plans drawn up for it for a while now, they're all really cool. One of the coolest things, if you ask me, is that it'll, Witness style, reveal a critical clue for my hardest stage Short Fuse Frustration which only one person has beaten, and she only did it because she found a harder unintended route. With the clue the intended route will become obvious to some, and they'll be able to finish it relatively easily. It'll also just be a really fun level on its own. I'm really excited about it.

(My complete profile, currently at 39 stages & 1326 stars.)

Up next!

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for king_of_destiny
king_of_destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey all,

I've taken the plunge and uploaded a few. My latest one is EnigMario (see what I did there?). It's just a few small challenges based on some ideas I had. Check it out!

EnigMario

Avatar image for citizenerased36
CitizenErased36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here are my stages, fairly new to this, would love some constructive feedback.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/CitizenErased36

Thanks.

SuperGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#830  Edited By SuperGary

@mrcraggle You might be taking bigger wall jumps than necessary that is making you get caught, I'm not sure.

I have three new levels I have recently uploaded. A couple of them, one in particular, took quite a long time to upload and so I haven't been able to get around to playing other levels from here, but now I can. I'll link to the levels in the order of difficulty (time to upload).

This first level is short and is based around carrying/throwing items between vines in order to proceed.

The Place Beyond the Vines

No Caption Provided

The theme of the next level revolves around bullet bill launchers. It involves quick platforming across launchers falling into lava and a neat little thing I found while playing around with them that has you nudge launchers onto conveyor belts.

Botched Launch!

No Caption Provided

This last level has become one of my favourites I have made despite it taking a rather long time to complete in order to upload. For this level you have have to be constantly on the move from start to finish so it is rather energetic. It is also very difficult, especially from around halfway onwards with some tricky shell jumping.

Skyline Bling

No Caption Provided

Hopefully some of you can give them a go because all of the levels I have made recently seem to disappear into the ether as soon as I upload them

EDIT: Made a slight tweak to The Place Beyond the Vines so just updating bookmark.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whew! Finally my 40th stage is out. I'm super fucking happy with this stage. It's basically a medley of the previous 39 stages with an emphasis on the half baked ideas in my very first stage, Malpractice Platform. With a little effort, work and thought the goomba stacks coming at you idea is made to work well! It owes a lot to March of the Wayward Spiny. That's my most starred level and deservedly so. The spring stuff in that level (and this one) is really great!

Malpractice Epilogue

No Caption Provided

Also if you burned out on my really hard puzzle level Short Fuse Frustration there's an optional bonus in there for you! A Witness style clue lies within this level that should make Short Fuse Frustration much more possible. Good luck! I'm hoping after this the clears will jump up from 1 to more than 1!

(My complete profile, currently at 40 stages & 1375 stars.)

Up next!

World 1: Avalanche Lodge
World 2: Igneous Park
World 3: Literary Pursuits
World 4: Glam Rockface
World 5: Top Cruise
World 6: Ice Queens
World 7: Meteor Seen
World 8: ??????? ????

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themasterds: Oooo I was just looking for stuff to do outside Expert 100 Mario's, which seem to be INSANELY flooded with Japanese levels at the moment, more then past months.

Bookedmarked em all and will start going through them now!

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#833  Edited By TheMasterDS

@takayamasama: Rad! You'll enjoy my 40 levels. There's a lot of variety and I cover every type of level. There's even one Ryckert type puzzle level (Short Fuse Frustration) and one Rayman Origins Chest Chase level (Smoking Room Stash), both of which are much harder than the rest but are still very solid I think.

By the way, what with hitting 40 this is the end of one offs for me. Like I said in the up next bit from here on out it's gonna be levels in an 8 world series which I'm excited to start. That said not starting any time soon, gonna take a nice break. Play Twilight Princess again, maybe start exercising, that sort of thing. Hopefully start putting out stages Avalanche Lodge levels (or the whole world at once? Undecided how to release it) in a month to three months depending on how I feel.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themasterds: Damn duder, 40 levels. I've only made 1 and it took me a week to make lol. I need to get back to it. The new update has me excited. I only recently bought my Wii U with SMM and now it seems only a few people are uploading new levels.

SuperGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I released my latest level a couple of days ago. The theme revolves around using shells to advance.

One Shell Closer

I have now started to record playthroughs of my levels as well. Hopefully it will help with some of my tougher levels. Here is the one for One Shell Closer:

Loading Video...

@themasterds Releasing all levels from a world at once would be really nice because then you could play through them all in one sitting and then look forward to the release of the next world.

The new update coming next week looks really nice. I will definitely wait until that comes out before making a new level. I have some good ideas for using the big skewers.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergary: Yeah, the rub with releasing multiple levels at once typically is that frankly the latest level gets prioritized by players leaving the other ones to flounder. However, I believe that rule only applies to one offs. You put 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 and 1-4 in front of someone and they know what to do.

There'd likely be longer waits with worlds releasing all at once but honestly it's gonna be a while until I even begin so it should be all good. I'll try to work up a little buffer before I start releasing worlds and getting real.

Avatar image for deactivated-582d227526464
deactivated-582d227526464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Sethster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Everyone! I've been away for a while but am back with another level for you guys to try.

Level Title: Spikes!

Bookmark: 5F04-0000-01EB-3c04

A Super Mario World level requiring some precision jumps and movement. Hope you enjoy it. I'll be sure to try some of the newer levels on here too!

CharlesDA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#839  Edited By CharlesDA

Recently I got 50 likes, so I've started making levels again after a long time of starting levels and not finishing them. Skewers are the best thing they've added in my opinion.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/1508-0000-01EE-C11C

I try to make my levels challenging, but fair, and try to make stuff that looks like it could be in the "real" games for the most part.

If you try any of these, give Skewer Chewer a go. I'm pretty happy with the final bit of platforming.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#840  Edited By mrcraggle

I made a super dumb level as I was experimenting with pipes and coins

35 seconds in 1

It's definitely a base for a much grander level and messing around with doors, keys and coins gives me the impression that we're going to see some really messed up levels coming soon as you can have 8 keys (4 in main, 1 in sub) and up to 10 coins (5 in main, 5 in sub) in a level.

secretfort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

SuperGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I recently uploaded 2 new levels. I made these 2 levels easier than some of my previous ones that still haven't been cleared. The first level is all about using shells to advance, but these are easier shell tricks than I have previously used, and there is also a checkpoint. I have included my playthrough to help a bit with the end.

Spelunkin' with Shells

Loading Video...

In this next level you need to take the buzzy beetle with you all the way to the end in order to proceed. He also contains a key that is required. The level is pretty easy until the last couple of parts.

Friends 'til the End

Loading Video...

swiftoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#843  Edited By swiftoid

Since the skewers were added to the game I remade Wendy's Castle from Super Mario World. Enjoy: 410E-0000-01F5-0A7A

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for king_of_destiny
king_of_destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My latest effort is Thwomp Romp, its basically a showcase of some cool things done with Thwomps. Check it, and my others, out

Thwomp Romp

Criticism or feedback welcome. Enjoy!

ShadowVirus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Long time no see, haven't posted here in a while. Got some new levels:

The 3 Coin Vault - A2CA-0000-01F3-63B2

I wanted to make a level using the new toys, there are 3 red coins you need to collect before unlocking the exit door.

A Castle of Fire & Ice - 62F1-0000-01DE-4FB4

Bowser Jr.'s castle combines two deadly elements.

Torturous Towers - 74B8-0000-019F-D903

Three tricky towers must be solved to complete this level, includes a hidden Mystery Mushroom costume.

Wario's Warehouse Emporium - 085F-0000-018D-70FE

A single screen puzzle inside Wario's distracting warehouse.

And here's my profile to see all my levels.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malpractice Epilogue v1.1 is out. Made a whole bunch of major improvements because something I wrote in my blog article thing got to me. Power ups are fun. Now you become Fire Mario at the midway and it's actually really fun. Give it a go even if you played the original version last week!

Change log here on Miiverse! And here as well! Decided to make a second post out of some of the other changes.

(I'm still on break from Mario Maker outside of this though. Not gonna start my 8 world saga for a while. Though I am thinking about stuff for it.)

SuperGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the introduction of keys I wanted to see if I could make a single screen puzzle using them. Here is my effort:

Key, Please

No Caption Provided

ZenGaijin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

6A1F-0000-01F5-9891

I haven't made a stage in awhile and i wanted to make a challenging but fun level. Anyone willing to put it through it's paces?

Talon64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4