What are your favorite original Xbox games?

• 53 results
Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Jet Set Radio Future pretty much.

Panzer Dragoon Orta maybe but my memories of that game are probably being synthesized through nearly two decades thick rose tinted glasses.

Topcyclist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@paliv: Otogi gets no love. XD. Wish from software would do it and make it like popular as dark souls, the mythology of japan is overlooked.

TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

Having just recently gone through my old Xbox games, I can totally answer this. (No particular order)

Halo 1, Silent Hill 2, Doom 3, Shenmue 2, Chronicles of Riddick, Splinter Cell 1 and Chaos Theory, WWE Raw 2, Legends of Wrestling 2, Run Like Hell, Deathrow, Street Fighter: Anniversary Collection, and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.

LordV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I had an original Xbox, I didn’t get as into it as I did other consoles at the time. It wasn’t until the 360 where they really won me over (for that generation, at least). That said, these were some of the games I really enjoyed on the Xbox (in no particular order).

Project Gotham Racing 2

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

Ninja Gaiden Black

Splinter Cell

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Halo 2

Half-Life 2

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Avatar image for mynameisfatmike
mynameisfatmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

There was a lot of pc or other console overlap with some of these games, so I'll just leave this with the first thing that comes to mind for my list of fondest memories of ones that I actually played on the OG xbox.

1. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  2. Halo: Combat Evolved
  3. Star Wars Battlefront 2
  4. TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
  5. Crimson Skies
  6. Shenmue 2
  7. Batman Vengeance
  8. ESPN NFL 2k5
  9. Need For Speed: Underground
  10. Spider-Man 2

I got Battlefront 2 for my birthday that year and was utterly consumed with it for months. Me and my buddies would do LANs for that. Of course Halo was obviously the game we LAN'd the most, but I was shocked but how much we ended up playing battlefront 2.

dh2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordv: I’d forgotten about that Brothers In Arms title… that was a seriously good one.