Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Oct 10, 2023

A soft reboot to the Forza Motorsport series.

The official gameplay trailer of the initial races is here

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Dear motor racing fans in the Giant Bomb forums

Here we go again, this time Turn 10 has posted its official gameplay trailer. The handling model looks pretty good and the graphics look pretty good too, but I'm still wondering what the handling model is going to be, either Simcade (Similar to Gran Turismo 7 and F1 series by Codemasters) or Sim Racing (Similar to Assetto Corsa Competizione, iRacing, Automobilista 2 & rFactor 2) until when I play it in the near future so I can judge it.

Well, I still think both Forza Motorsport 2023 and Gran Turismo 7's handling models are going to be more realistic than Zero Game Studio's Hot Lap Racing for Nintendo Switch and PC. Here is the link to my thread of Hot Lap Racing for more information.

I'm still more of an Assetto Corsa fan these days.

Edit: Forza Motorsport 2023 and Gran Turismo 7 both have online DRM implemented, requiring an internet connection to play their single-player career mode, so I wish both Forza Motorsport and Gran Turismo series to improve even further.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.