Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War III

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

God of War III puts players back in the role of Kratos to continue his brutal and bloody war against Olympus as he sets his sights on Zeus himself.

Need some help (Spoilers; Late game)

Signpost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Signpost

I am playing on Titan Difficulty.  I have just rescued Pandora and have jumped down to the bottom of the chain again.  I am in a fight with a cerberus that spits out hounds, and satyrs.  I can get passed the first section fine but as soon as the satyr comes out I get wasted.  The satyrs take a lot of hits and if I focus on killing them I get hit by the cerberus or blown up by one of the dogs, if I focus on the cerberus I get hit by the satyr.  The hits do a tonne of damage so I can only take a few.   

Anyone have some tips for this fight? 

*Edit*  After countless attempts I finally got past this fight, here is my strat incase anyone else is stuck. 

I ended up going back to an earlier save to make sure that I had Rage of the Spartans available for this fight.  For the first phase I just used the cestus (maxed out) and made sure I dodged a lot so I had as much health as possible for the rest of the fight.  When the second phase started and the Satyr came out I used Rage of the Spartans and went all out on the cerberus.  Rage ended and I used the cestus to get in a few more hits and got the QTE.  For the third phase I spammed Cestus R2 attack (forget the name) and a few extra hits with the cestus finally brought up the QTE to kill the Cerberus.  After that it was just a combination of Blinding the Satyrs and picking my shots because I was already low on health.

Signpost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Signpost

Updated OP with strat that finally succeeded.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.