An upcoming 2.5D fighting game (2D plane with 3D characters) based on the mobile game Granblue Fantasy.
11 characters are available upon release, including:
- Gran: Granblue Fantasy's main protagonist, Captain of the Grandcypher and newly-minted skyfarer. He wields a standard sword, but can call upon Lyria's power with some special attacks.
- Katalina: Former Lieutenant of the Erste Empire who was charged with guarding Lyria, but helped her escape. She wields a rapier.
- Charlotta: the Harvin leader of the Order of Holy Knights with an inferiority complex about her short size, she often stands on top of boxes to appear taller. Wields a great sabre bigger than herself.
- Lancelot: Captain of the Order of the White Dragons. He wields a pair of short swords imbued with the ice element.
- Ferry: An Erune ghost who has recently come to terms with her deceased sister thanks to The Captain and their friends. She uses a whip and calls upon her ghost friends to help in battle.
- Lowain: A young, free-spirited Erune who became smitten with Katalina at first sight. He convinced The Captain to let him and his friends (Elsam and Tomoi) join the Grandcypher as cooks, but spends just as much time dreaming up ways to win Katalina's heart. Lowain wields a pair of daggers in combat, but can also call upon his friends to fight with him.
- Ladiva: The muscular wrestler full of love for everyone, she takes on all comers as a duelist in the Jewel Resort casino. Ladiva uses her pro-wrestling skills in combat.
- Percival: A noble knight, former commander of the Black Dragons who left his post to help the weak and downtrodden. He wields a giant sword imbued with fire.
- Metera: A flighty Erune archer who wields a magic bow and can magically fly through the air.
- Zeta: A stubborn human soldier for The Society, a secretive group dedicated to fighting the Primal Beasts and related supernatural threats against the Skydom, who wields the Spear of Arvess.
- Vaseraga: A Draph soldier who is rarely seen outside of his armor and wields his Great Scythe, Grynoth, to intimidate or destroy his enemies with his massive strength. Like Zeta, he also works for The Society.
To make the game accessible for new fighting game players, each character has skills can be activated with one button and one direction. Players with more skill can activate these same skills with a specific combination of movement and attack button, and gain a shortened cooldown to reuse that skill as a result.