Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

How to do the terminal hack?

Zeit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zeit

I bought me2. it looks nice but I've tried so many times to do the hack thing and can't.

Too bad. Anyone know how to disable the hack part. If not, the game goes into the pile.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ShaggE

Match the "text" with the sample on top of the screen. Repeat until success.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Andorski

Also, don't move the selecting cursor over the "text" that are highlighted and crossed with red. You have to repeat the matching process three times, and doing the aforementioned moves your progress back one step.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By 71Ranchero

@Zeit said:

I bought me2. it looks nice but I've tried so many times to do the hack thing and can't.

Too bad. Anyone know how to disable the hack part. If not, the game goes into the pile.

You gotta be fucking kidding me....

You are either a troll or you are mentally challenged.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Atramentous said:

@Zeit said:

Or, he missed the catch. Is it that wrong to miss something simple or not get it once in a while? 

Jeez.
    marcelo_20xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By marcelo_20xx

@AhmadMetallic Totally agree here, the first time I played ME2 I was too hyped to import my ME1 and get trough the game as fast as possible, then I ran into my first hacking attempt, since I didnt read any guide or manual I was clueless so I dindt touched any terminal hack until I needed for certains doors to open. I dislike the minigames, after a while they get boring and slow the pace of the game, same like cinematics in games where you cannot skip them. The first time they are nice but then they got really boring.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NTM

@Atramentous said:

@Zeit said:

you are mentally challenged.

Avatar image for wrinklydinosaur
    WrinklyDinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WrinklyDinosaur

@AhmadMetallic said:

@Atramentous said:

@Zeit said:

Or, he missed the catch. Is it that wrong to miss something simple or not get it once in a while? Jeez.

Nono, its the part where he said 'If not, the game goes i n the pile"...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.