Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

E3 2011: Mass Effect 3 Trailer

• 152 results
    csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#151  Edited By csl316

@Crocio said:

@csl316 said:

Looks cool. But I thought Reapers were bigger.

Yes, the scale seemed to be humongous in the first two games.

Indeed, people are trying to rationalize it here. Back when Sovereign was making his threats in ME 1, I figured there was no hope. ABSOLUTELY no hope.

And the first teaser made em pretty damn gigantic, as well. But if the majority are gonna be these little guys, it actually looks like we'll have a chance. Though if there's as many as they showed at the end of ME2, it still won't be easy.

jeffk38uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By jeffk38uk

I missed this when I first saw the EA press conference. I always love that someone in EA still wants to do live action FMV's for games, and I dig this one. 

I would say I would watch a live action film of ME, but I remember we got that anime coming soon so close enough.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.