Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

EA Responds to Homophobic Campaign Concerning Mass Effect 3

• 144 results
    phrali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By phrali

@nail1080 said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

Recently EA's VP of corporate communications spoke out against the hateful campaign aimed towards gay and lesbian relationships in Mass Effect 3, saying "Every one of EA’s games includes ESRB content descriptors so it’s hard to believe anyone is surprised by the content. This isn’t about protecting children, it’s about political harassment."

As a homosexual man myself,

stopped reading there

cool have fun writing EA some more hate mail

Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#52  Edited By Commisar123

Nice to hear he basically told them to bugger off

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
    MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@Vegetable_Side_Dish said:

@JasonR86 said:

@Vegetable_Side_Dish said:

This sums it up nicely.

This could hardly be a more obvious attempt on EA’s part to selfishly leverage a valid issue to garner sympathy.

Wow. That is a hell of a reframe dude. What was the valid issue again? I must have missed it.

Increased representation and hopefully acceptance of LGBT relationships in mass media, or just in general.

You know, that thing that always gets you SO VERY MUCH cred in this industry.

@Paul_Is_Drunk said:

It seems to me that coming out strong against homophobic complaints about Mass Effect is a simple way to paint the entire fanbase which is upset with their game as being bigots and irrational. People in the know will realize that it's a bunch of different fractions upset for different reasons, and that more than likely they don't even agree with each other, but it's a pretty standard PR reaction to hope that your detractors do something extreme so you can paint them all as extremists. And this doesn't come long after EA was voted worst company in the Consumerist poll. (Yes, some of you are very upset about an internet poll that didn't vote Bank of America as the winner for the 6th time. Get over it. It's an internet poll. You might as well get upset at the polls on GameFAQs).

EDIT: I guess I should read more pages before commenting. If you don't think this is something that major corporations or politicians do, then you need to spend more time in the business world.

If this was the kind of thing being posted on Gamespot and IGN, or even here on GB, I might agree, but I've barely seen in anywhere. I saw this on RPS, which has always been very supportive of the LGBT community, so long as I've followed anyway. And I don't think many people connect this with people not liking the ending. And that Consumerist poll has all but been confirmed to have been worked over by /v/ or some similar "community/organization". I think it's a little cynical to assume this is a ploy for better consumer relations. If you want to make a ploy like that, you don't pick "supporting gay rights" because Bioware has assholes up to the neck every time they make a game with homosexual content. Seems like s stretch. Either way, I'll take it.

@nail1080 said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

Recently EA's VP of corporate communications spoke out against the hateful campaign aimed towards gay and lesbian relationships in Mass Effect 3, saying "Every one of EA’s games includes ESRB content descriptors so it’s hard to believe anyone is surprised by the content. This isn’t about protecting children, it’s about political harassment."

stopped reading there

Right, not allowed to have opinions about things that relate to me. Next in news: Don't vote if you give two fucks which way it goes. Parents no longer able to advocate for parenting philosophies! Damn video gamers reviewing our video games, get out!

I'll just flag you and assume you're trying to make an offensive remark, how about that? :)

MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@Matiaz_Tapia: No, the writing is just poor. This comes out from any writer type that has played through any of the series. The Liara character was just more interesting to me because it felt like a relationship was evolving and growing throughout the game. Everyone else it felt sorta mechanical with, especially after the first game. The romances were too numerous, and generally uninteresting.

Perhaps you liked them, and that's fine, they can be entertaining, but that's not really what entertains me. As someone who's been in commited relationships that started through nothing more than conversation, I find it hard to believe that at the very least the dialogue can't be at least written well. Will it be a perfect system? Far from it. But the writing is bad. I don't have an issue with the structure, just the writing, which isn't really made better or worse by the mechanic it is presented in.

And Dragon Age didn't have any such wheel, it had a bunch of text options.

@ZombiePie: I hadn't heard of this, good to know.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By NegativeCero

I always thought that people's problem with it was that it wasn't there from the beginning, almost as if Shepard suddenly started sleeping with the same sex. I shouldn't be surprised that there are idiots involved though. Good for EA.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By mike

I felt like the homosexuality in Mass Effect 3 was a direct response to the criticism they EA received for there being no homosexuality in the previous game. The characters themselves didn't bother me, but how (and possibly why) they were implemented did. While playing the game and coming the few instances and references to homosexuality, I was picturing EA's PR department congratulating one another on how progressive they were.

MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@PassiveKaerenai said:

As an obnoxious Russian twink myself, here's my problem: I have yet to witness a gay Bio-mance that was actually remotely sexy. Give me more 'is he, isn't he' awkwardness! Give me more dramatic coming-out sequences! With a fetch-quest attached! Give Shepard the opportunity to first turn the guy down, and then slowly come to terms with his feelings! Give me the ability to punch bigoted reporters for their snide insinuations! etc.

A lot of wasted drama, anyway. If Bioware wants to show homophobes, then they should make the gay content irresistibly good, not just peripheral and 'there'.

Yeah, sexy isn't something Bioware does. That said, I'd find that incredibly annoying. You're on a goddamn mission to save the galaxy. But I think they can make it much better without making it into a gay romcom.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#58  Edited By Dagbiker

@nail1080 said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

stopped reading there

How is it in the 1980's

Grixxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By Grixxel

Jesus christ, this anti-homo agenda is so fucking stupid. I wish all those people would suddenly drop dead and take any racists out there with 'em too.

MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@phrali said:

@nail1080 said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

stopped reading there

cool have fun writing EA some more hate mail

@Dagbiker said:

@nail1080 said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

stopped reading there

How is it in the 1980's

Feelin the love :3

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By GreggD

@MordeaniisChaos: <3, bruh. But in a purely platonic way.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Pinworm45

The only reason they're doing this is because they want to make their recent "Worst company in america win" appear as though the only reason for it is because people were upset they put homosexuals in Mass Effect 3. It's a way for them to say "look investors, it's just homophobes!" when in reality many of their fans are annoyed by their behavior and it has fucking nothing to do with homosexuality at all.

You know, exactly like how the US government has somehow made fucking abortions, birth control, and gay marriage an issue again. So people talk about that stupid shit instead of the real fucking issues.

MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@Pinworm45 said:

The only reason they're doing this is because they want to make their recent "Worst company in america win" appear as though the only reason for it is because people were upset they put homosexuals in Mass Effect 3. It's a way for them to say "look investors, it's just homophobes!" when in reality many of their fans are annoyed by their behavior and it has fucking nothing to do with homosexuality at all.

You know, exactly like how the US government has somehow made fucking abortions, birth control, and gay marriage an issue again. So people talk about that stupid shit instead of the real fucking issues.

Actually, that poll is complete bullshit. As are pretty much all internet polls. As far as I know it was basically a /v/ thing.

Basically this happened: http://www.destructoid.com/gabe-newell-is-a-sexy-victoria-s-secret-girl-146223.phtml

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Pinworm45

@MordeaniisChaos said:

@Pinworm45 said:

Actually, that poll is complete bullshit. As are pretty much all internet polls. As far as I know it was basically a /v/ thing.

Basically this happened: http://www.destructoid.com/gabe-newell-is-a-sexy-victoria-s-secret-girl-146223.phtml

https://www.google.ca/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ:EA

You're right, internet polls are stupid. This changes absolutely nothing about the fact that it is massively bad PR to be named "The worst company in america", especially by something as relatively respectable as the Consumerist. This changes nothing about the fact that even ignoring that, they are getting shit tons of bad press lately. Investors don't give a fuck about whether polls mean anything, they care that people are upset about their company enough to spend their time doing that. They care that that is a significant amount of people (quarter million, by the way). They care that tons and tons of people are hearing their company is the worst in America. They care that they are getting a shit ton of bad press.

Just take a look at their stock. Notice when the biggest drop takes place.

It's damage control, and if you can't see them trying to blame their bad press on "homophobes", then you're simply blind and ignoring the obvious.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#65  Edited By JasonR86

You know what I've noticed with this thread? EA is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Dagbiker

@Pinworm45 said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

@Pinworm45 said:

You're right, internet polls are stupid. This changes absolutely nothing about the fact that it is massively bad PR to be named "The worst company in america", especially by something as relatively respectable as the Consumerist. This changes nothing about the fact that even ignoring that, they are getting shit tons of bad press lately. Investors don't give a fuck about whether polls mean anything, they care that people are upset about their company enough to spend their time doing that. They care that that is a significant amount of people (quarter million, by the way). They care that tons and tons of people are hearing their company is the worst in America. They care that they are getting a shit ton of bad press.

It's damage control, and if you can't see them trying to blame their bad press on "homophobes", then you're simply blind and ignoring the obvious.

You mean between the 3rd and the 4th, or Maryland Primary

Are you really suggesting that that poll was the only reason the stocks where down.

matiaz_tapia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By matiaz_tapia

@MordeaniisChaos said:

@Matiaz_Tapia: No, the writing is just poor. This comes out from any writer type that has played through any of the series. The Liara character was just more interesting to me because it felt like a relationship was evolving and growing throughout the game. Everyone else it felt sorta mechanical with, especially after the first game. The romances were too numerous, and generally uninteresting.

Perhaps you liked them, and that's fine, they can be entertaining, but that's not really what entertains me. As someone who's been in commited relationships that started through nothing more than conversation, I find it hard to believe that at the very least the dialogue can't be at least written well. Will it be a perfect system? Far from it. But the writing is bad. I don't have an issue with the structure, just the writing, which isn't really made better or worse by the mechanic it is presented in.

And Dragon Age didn't have any such wheel, it had a bunch of text options.

@ZombiePie: I hadn't heard of this, good to know.

Fair enough! The writing is poor! And I did not enjoyed any of the relationship stuff...to the point of simply ignoring that "feature". I just felt that judging the personal lives of the writers ( that are unknown to you or me) was unfair as far as defining the cause. Unkind too, they are normal people.

I personally think the system is more at fault. Not because the writing was good or bad, but because it allowed for " mechanical" solutions instead of creative ones. From the writer's perspective of course, not the player. So we ended up with a cookie cutter formula linked to a reputation system.

You said it yourself....everyone else feels mechanical, right? Romances where too numerous as well.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#68  Edited By GreggD

@JasonR86 said:

You know what I've noticed with this thread? EA is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Yup.

ExplodeMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ExplodeMode

How does a story like this even get out without EA telling people about it?  What company just decides to bring up all of their hate mail?

MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@Pinworm45 said:

@MordeaniisChaos said:

@Pinworm45 said:

Except they make no mention of the poll, they are talking about letters sent to EA about the homosexual content of Mass Effect 3 SPECIFICALLY. No where is it said that the hate towards EA as a publisher has anything to do with that. It's not a connection that is made by them, but YOU.

And if you zoom out, you'll see that the stocks have been dropping consistently all year. That day isn't unusual at all in the grand scheme of things. You have to look at the big picture when talking about changes in a pattern, not a single day.

@ExplodeMode said:

How does a story like this even get out without EA telling people about it? What company just decides to bring up all of their hate mail?

A few anti-gay groups made some statements, I believe, and this was a response to those statements, as well as the campaign of messages sent to EA on the matter.

ExplodeMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ExplodeMode
    @MordeaniisChaos: Got it.  I just never saw any reporting on the the statements in the first place.  It seemed like an outward reaction to something that was internal.

In that case, credit where it's due to EA for not half-heartedly placating them and just essentially saying 'Hey, look, shut up.'
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By nail1080

@MordeaniisChaos: Wasn't being offensive, but if you want to know this is my reasoning...

I never have read in a thread...'As a straight man myself...'

So what you wrote seemed odd and unnecessary and clearly shows you have some very stupid hidden agenda where you are looking to be offended.

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#73  Edited By egg

All parents are abusive so it is ironic of them to protest anything in the name of protecting children, especially when they attack other people (in this case gays/lesbians) in the process.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#74  Edited By Humanity

@MordeaniisChaos said:

@Branthog: To be fair, some of the straight romance options were pretty "HEY TAKE MY COCK/VAGINA". The only romance I've really enjoyed in that series was probably Liara.

Bioware is a bunch of nerds that barely understand sex and are too nervous about romance to portray it more intelligently.

Liara is probably the only satisfying romance option in the game. Although the new Kelly Chambers one was pretty funny - hey let me shower, with the door pen, in my lingerie, you uhh are you getting my signals correctly? Listen I sent you a mail saying I wanna fuck did you get that I think theres some confusion going on.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By JasonR86

@egg said:

All parents are abusive so it is ironic of them to protest anything in the name of protecting children, especially when they attack other people (in this case gays/lesbians) in the process.

All parents are abusive?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
    deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nail1080 said:

@MordeaniisChaos: Wasn't being offensive, but if you want to know this is my reasoning...

So what you wrote seemed odd and unnecessary and clearly shows you have some very stupid hidden agenda where you are looking to be offended.

As most people on these boards are strangers giving some background into your personal life gives more meaning to the topic your reacting or responding to. If gives the average reader a hint at the that person's motivations. I'm sorry to says the only 'gay' agenda at the moment is the anti-gay agenda.

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By egg

@JasonR86 said:

@egg said:

All parents are abusive?

All parents are abusive, and women indirectly caused all wars.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By nail1080

@JustKamToo said:

@nail1080 said:

As most people on these boards are strangers giving some background into your personal life gives more meaning to the topic your reacting or responding to. If gives the average reader a hint at the that person's motivations. I'm sorry to says the only 'gay' agenda at the moment is the anti-gay agenda.

right let's have a parade, that solves everything

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By habster3

Well, they should protest because God tells us to hate fags and non-whites!

In all seriousness, the homophobic behavior of society is despicable.

MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@nail1080 said:

Hidden agenda? The fuck is wrong with you? The exact reason I said "I'm gay" is because A) this is my OPINION on a thing that happened, I am not reporting on it and B) I wanted to be transparent about why I was pleased by the statement. Yes, I have an agenda. I have a very pro-me agenda, as do you. So don't say you weren't being offensive, because assuming I'm trying to shove my fucking agenda on you is absolutely offensive. If you want to think who I love and who I fuck and who's ass I stare at, fine. But don't try to make me out as being dishonest and sneaky when I was blatant and open about the agenda you claim I'm hiding. Hey, I'm gay. You know what that means? I support gay rights.

And I haven't been offended once, because as it turned out, I am not looking to be offended. I posted this here because I feel comfortable posting such things on these forums. I've never had an issue with my sexuality here, and in fact usually receive nothing but support from the fantastic community here. I didn't post here to "show how awful people are" or to "get folks riled up." I posted here because I feel comfortable, because I don't worry about just reading about a bunch of assholes saying I'm a faggot and that God hates me. And I posted here because I knew it was unlikely for the news to be on the front page or even up in the forums where people would see it. Now about 2000 people, I believe, have seen this thread, so I'm happy with that. I'm not hiding my agenda, any more than I am hiding my approval of the statement that was made. The idea that laying my agenda out on the table is "hiding it" is ridiculous. A hidden agenda is saying you are doing something hateful to protect your children when all you actually care about is some by gone religious hot button issue, and it has very little to do with stopping your children from catching the gays from the Mature rated, sexually explicit video games you are letting them play.

@nail1080 said:

@JustKamToo said:

@nail1080 said:

right let's have a parade, that solves everything

Your hidden anti-parade agenda is troublesome.

@habster3 said:

Well, they should protest because God tells us to hate fags and non-whites!

In all seriousness, the homophobic behavior of society is despicable.

I thought God told to hate Bacon or some shit, what is this? Now I have to hate yolks as well? Damnit!

noodleflush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By noodleflush

Oh if only I could play as femme shep but with male shep's voice :)

I remember playing through dragon age as an omni-sexual silent sociopath. The things you'll do for an acheivement. Gay or straight, Bioware "romances" are about as sexy as toothpaste, but as said it would be interesting if there was more of an effort to loop sexuality into the actual storyline.

Shepard enters the shower's whilst Garrus is in there.. Pull right trigger to stare

Good on ya EA but let's be honest, it's a sad state of affairs that they even had to respond to such an stoopid campaign

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By nail1080

@MordeaniisChaos: Chill and stop looking for something that's not there. Your rant is ridiculous and is more than enough information.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By JasonR86

@egg said:

@JasonR86 said:

@egg said:

All parents are abusive?

Oh, ok. So you're either joking or 12. Got it.

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By egg

@JasonR86 said:

@egg said:

@JasonR86 said:

@egg said:

All parents are abusive?

It's called willful negligence.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By JasonR86

@egg said:

@JasonR86 said:

@egg said:

@JasonR86 said:

@egg said:

All parents are abusive?

Huh. I always called it being an attention whore. But whatever. Semantics, right?

tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By tunaburn

being gay is gross. dudes are nasty. i could never bang one. :) but i dont get the hate towards it. lots of people do gross stuff that noone cares about.

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By egg

@JasonR86 said:

@egg said:

@JasonR86 said:

@egg said:

@JasonR86 said:

@egg said:

All parents are abusive?

Huh. I always called it being an attention whore. But whatever. Semantics, right?

Well whatever. The point is that all parents are abusive. They don't even deserve to protest things. Time and time again they're just looking for scapegoats for their own parental incompetence. (which started the moment they chose to have kids... oh wait not all of them did. But hey mistakes happen right?)

Perhaps it shouldn't be surprising they are attacking others. (in this case gays/lesbians) They are abusive people with entitlement issues. It's in their nature. ''I had a kid, suddenly the world revolves around me.''

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By JasonR86

@egg said:

@JasonR86 said:

@egg said:

@JasonR86 said:

@egg said:

@JasonR86 said:

@egg said:

All parents are abusive?

Well whatever. The point is that all parents are abusive. They don't even deserve to protest things. Time and time again they're just looking for scapegoats for their own parental incompetence. (which started the moment they chose to have kids... oh wait not all of them did. But hey mistakes happen right?)

Perhaps it shouldn't be surprising they are attacking others. (in this case gays/lesbians) They are abusive people with entitlement issues. It's in their nature. ''I had a kid, suddenly the world revolves around me.''

...ok.

Damian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Damian

@noodleflush said:

Oh if only I could play as femme shep but with male shep's voice :)

I remember playing through dragon age as an omni-sexual silent sociopath. The things you'll do for an acheivement. Gay or straight, Bioware "romances" are about as sexy as toothpaste, but as said it would be interesting if there was more of an effort to loop sexuality into the actual storyline.

Shepard enters the shower's whilst Garrus is in there.. Pull right trigger to stare

Laughed out loud!

You and Kaerinai are right. It'd be more fun to play those moments. And now that you mention it, I can't think of anything past Team ICO and recently Journey that gave me a tangibly romantic feeling while playing, and that's 'cause they left it to me to do the writing. Bioware romance is like feeding a trashy romance novel chips for chapters. My whore wife (literally "Jennifer the Whore") in Fable II gave me 18 fucking STD's and I stayed true to that wench! And my Skyrim wife was betrothed to me for a tusk and never left the kitchen. Useful. But hardly romantic.

MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@nail1080 said:

@MordeaniisChaos: Chill and stop looking for something that's not there. Your rant is ridiculous and is more than enough information.

My rant is ridiculous? Your statement defied logic completely. You said I had a hidden agenda, yet you couldn't say what you thought that might be. You claimed that by being open and honest about it, I had a HIDDEN AGENDA. Had I posted it without saying "this is personal to me" it'd be ok to say I have some hidden agenda. But I don't. I support gay rights, and I hate assholes who say gays are evil or disgusting or will corrupt children. I am perfectly happy to say that. My rant was me laughing at how silly you sound when you try and make a point that makes no sense in any way.

@egg: A) off topic B) these groups use the family bullshit as an excuse to act like assholes, they don't really give two fucks about the kids. 90% of them are just using that to take the edge off of what is essentially hate speech.

@Damian: Near the end of HL2 Episode 2 I started to feel a pretty strong connection to Alyx. I'd say that's the way I'd like romances to work in games. Ya know, actually take time to evolve, not just happen after you talk to em twice. ANd happen naturally, not somethign you directly activate by hitting a switch. It's like the difference between "waggle to jump" and "jump to control how you jump". In HL2, those emotions were genuine, and they were developed over a long period of time, through the actions and words of a character, not through me knowing what button to press to get into their pants.

customotto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By customotto

@tunaburn said:

being gay is gross. dudes are nasty. i could never bang one. :) but i dont get the hate towards it. lots of people do gross stuff that noone cares about.

I know, I totally don't get homophobia at all! Btw gay guys you're totally gross. Peace.

customotto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By customotto

Whoops my hidden agenda is showing.

tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By tunaburn

@CustomOtto said:

@tunaburn said:

I know, I totally don't get homophobia at all! Btw gay guys you're totally gross. Peace.

hahahaha :) my roommate was gay. i made fun of him all the time in a friend way. i still have that humor in me. but seriously. how can you look at a dudes asshole and think, that looks good?

MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@tunaburn said:

@CustomOtto said:

@tunaburn said:

hahahaha :) my roommate was gay. i made fun of him all the time in a friend way. i still have that humor in me. but seriously. how can you look at a dudes asshole and think, that looks good?

I'll admit, I don't dig the anal thing. I don't get it. It's gross and unsanitary, I don't care who you are. But to be fair, it's not like it's uncommon for dudes to do ladies in the ass, and it's not really any different from gender to gender.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Dagbiker

@tunaburn said:

@CustomOtto said:

@tunaburn said:

Probably the same way you look at a girls ass and think that looks good.

customotto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By customotto

@tunaburn said:

@CustomOtto said:

@tunaburn said:

Contrary to popular belief being gay doesn't mean you're attracted to assholes. FYI women have assholes too.

And yes I'm sure you were completely friendly in your homophobic harassment of your roommate.

MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@CustomOtto said:

And yes I'm sure you were completely friendly in your homophobic harassment of your roommate.

Also this

customotto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By customotto

@MordeaniisChaos said:

@tunaburn said:

@CustomOtto said:

@tunaburn said:

I'll admit, I don't dig the anal thing. I don't get it. It's gross and unsanitary, I don't care who you are. But to be fair, it's not like it's uncommon for dudes to do ladies in the ass, and it's not really any different from gender to gender.

I don't think he's ready to know that not every gay person has anal sex. Please don't blow his mind.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#99  Edited By geirr

Been bi my entire life. All I can say to this is: whatever.

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By egg

@tunaburn said:

being gay isn't gross, just gay sex is gross. But so is popping out a live human being out of your slimy vag.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.