Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Edi and Joker: Some Burning Questions (Minor spoilers.)

jerseyscum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jerseyscum

Ok. So EDI's now an android. And Joker wants a romantic relation with EDI in her android form. So....how exactly do the sexual mechanics play out in this relationship?

Can Joker perform even with his brittle bone disease?

Are there parts of EDI's android body that have been adapted for sexual pleasure? Or is it just a barren hunk of metal down there?

And can EDI even experience any kind of physical arousal? The human brain releases massive amounts of neurotransmitters during sex and orgasm, including dopamine. Can androids mimic or simulate these physical sensations?

What if the relationship goes bad? How the fuck do you console a depressed and heartbroken AI?

Thoughts? Questions? I'm really drawing a blank here.

metalrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By metalrader

EDI uses a fleshlight on Joker.

Boom, done.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @jerseyscum said:

Ok. So EDI's now an android. And Joker wants a romantic relation with EDI in her android form. So....how exactly do the sexual mechanics play out in this relationship?

Are there parts of EDI's android body that have been adapted for sexual pleasure? Or is it just a barren hunk of metal down there?

And can EDI even experience any kind of physical arousal? The human brain releases massive amounts of neurotransmitters during sex and orgasm, including dopamine. Can androids mimic or simulate these physical sensations?

What if the relationship goes bad? How the fuck do you console a depressed and heartbroken AI?

Ever watch futurama? 
    themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By themangalist

Joker will have a hard time getting a boner...

if you know what I mean.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Ever watch futerama?

God damn Bioware filling my games full of Robosexual themes!

As a strong, devout member of Robotology, I believe we should stand against Bioware and their Robot Devlish means!

jerseyscum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jerseyscum

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@jerseyscum said:

Ever watch futurama?

The Lucy Lu episode?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Justin258

@metalrader said:

EDI uses a fleshlight on Joker.

Boom, done.

*sigh*. You beat me to it. Now all I have left is to mention Futura...

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Ever watch futurama?

Oh, well.

Anyway, we're talking about a video game series where each species can bonk the other. That's far less likely than a human shaped android with a fleshlight in it, yet no one questioned exactly why the "tools" of the alien love interests are all compatible with each other. It's like everyone has the genitalia equivalent of a swiss army knife or something.

Avatar image for alwaysbeclothing
    alwaysbeclothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Waffles13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Waffles13
    @jerseyscum: Did you go through all the Citadel conversations with the two of them/talk to EDI on the Normandy? They explicitly talk about how EDI could crush his bones, and also the fact that she is a goddamn robot. But seeing as how EDI rewrites her core matrix pretty much every time you speak to her, I'd imagine she could throw an "enjoys physical contact" clause in there somewhere.

And as others have said, tear a hole in her robot crotch and jam a space Fleshlight in there.
    Avatar image for deactivated-629fdfa1dbf9a
    deactivated-629fdfa1dbf9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takayamasama said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Ever watch futerama?

God damn Bioware filling my games full of Robosexual themes!

As a strong, devout member of Robotology, I believe we should stand against Bioware and their Robot Devlish means!

Fucking amazing :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.