Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Giving the player a map that shows interactive characters...

WVUEers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WVUEers

while on the Citadel? Fantastic idea.

Making that map extremely vague? Horrible idea.

Honestly I think I've spent more time searching for people that are supposed to be by a certain area and end up being across the map than anything else. Would it have really been so bad to simply show the player the specific spot on the map the character is?

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By strainedeyes

Yeah... running around each area looking for interactive circles is not the strongest aspect of ME.

"Sorry, I know we're in a rush but there might be a Med Station over in that far corner."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.