Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Tell me what you find lacking?

• 58 results
    beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By beforet
    @JeanLuc

@FreakAche said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

This isn't a beta, it's a demo. What's in the demo is exactly what's in the game.

Not necessarily true. This demo build has apparently been kicking around for a while.

I've always found that really weird. Why release a demo thats of an earlier build that probably doesn't have the same polish as the finished product? Most people won't know its an early build and will just assume the final product is unpolished.

I think it has to do with certification. EA or bioware submit a build to sony or microsoft, and continue developing while it's being processed. If that takes long enough, then you end up with the demo build being a really old one.
    AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By AngelN7

... That I can't play the multiplayer until tomorrow? other than that I love it , I do have some problems with the way the cover works but after my 3rd playtrough with the engineer I think I figured how it works, the roll and the blind flire where fine for me mostly because of how that class works , I don't know I usually don't notice too much of the small issues stuff.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By CL60

@AhmadMetallic said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

Lets have this discussion after the full game is released.

This isn't a beta, it's a demo. What's in the demo is exactly what's in the game.

Wrong. They've cut a lot of stuff from the demo.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @CL60 said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

No shit... That's what demo means! Otherwise it would be the full game, lol. I said what's in the demo is exactly what's in the game. As in, the AI behavior & interactions, animations, level design, voice acting, dialogue and so on. The things the OP complained about.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By CL60

@AhmadMetallic said:

@CL60 said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

No shit... That's what demo means! Otherwise it would be the full game, lol. I said what's in the demo is exactly what's in the game. As in, the AI behavior & interactions, animations, level design, voice acting, dialogue and so on. The things the OP complained about.

And I'm saying you're wrong... they cut a bunch of cutscene stuff, and a bunch of dialogue.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#56  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @CL60 said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

@CL60 said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

No shit... That's what demo means! Otherwise it would be the full game, lol. I said what's in the demo is exactly what's in the game. As in, the AI behavior & interactions, animations, level design, voice acting, dialogue and so on. The things the OP complained about.

And I'm saying you're wrong... they cut a bunch of cutscene stuff, and a bunch of dialogue.

Jesus christ >_>
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By CL60

@AhmadMetallic said:

@CL60 said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

@CL60 said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

Jesus christ >_>

What? They've confirmed it themselves. They cut dialogue from the parts you played to shorten it and to avoid spoilers, and there's cutscenes it just skips. There's like a 15 minute conversation with Mordin and the female krogan that it doesn't show.

Dezztroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By Dezztroy

I still find the weapon modding to be lacking. It was near perfect in Mass Effect 1. If I wanted a slow-firing rifle that knocked enemies down, I could do that. If I wanted a rapid fire pistol that irradiated people, I could do that. If I wanted a shotgun that could only fire once every 5 seconds but had goddamn exploding shells, I could do that.

Bioware, why can't you just bring back the ammo-type slot for weapons? Having ammo-types as class limited abilities just kinda ruins the whole idea of them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.