Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Will Brad Finish Mass Effect 3?

• 83 results
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#51  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I sincerely doubt it. He should, because he should probably understand for himself and make his own opinion rather than taking the overreaction of the internet for granted. The bitching about saves is entirely pointless, because at the end of the day your choices don't really matter other than some call-outs here and there.

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

Probably not.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By pr1mus

I hope he doesn't. Like any reviewer he has enough bad games to play as it is, he shouldn't force himself to play through this abomination if it's not required.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By kerse

Definitely not by march, I would bet during summer he will finish it though.

aleryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#55  Edited By aleryn

If he gets his memstick back and the save files are available, I think he will cram through Mass3 before the awards are dolled out.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#56  Edited By jakob187

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!

FUCK NO!

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By Cloudenvy

No way in hell!

And of course he'll complain about them talking spoilers in the GOTY casts as well!

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#58  Edited By Tennmuerti

Pshhh NO.

Assassin's Creed.

And after the end of the year ME3 talk, which is almost inevitable, it will be even less likely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
    deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Given that he hasn't even played Brotherhood at this point...I doubt it.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pinworm45

@AngelN7 said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@AngelN7: I wish Leviathan made it into the game because it had some great missions and an awesome reveal at the end that would have made the overall game better if it made it into the shipping product.

Wait Leviathan is more than just one mission? I though it was sorta like From Ashes but with you getting Leviathan instead of a playable character ... I should download that at some point.

This post is leviathan spoiler free other than how I felt at the end of Leviathan.

Obviously I disagree with them because I thought Leviathan was absolutely horrible from a gameplay perspective, but I'm warning you not to get too excited about the idea of multiple missions - It's more like doing the same two boring ass missions over. And over. And over. And over. And then getting 2 minutes of an ending that looks like it'll be excited, but leaves you feeling like "okay, this doesn't really matter and makes an already convoluted mess even more convoluted"

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By colourful_hippie

@Pinworm45 said:

@AngelN7 said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@AngelN7: I wish Leviathan made it into the game because it had some great missions and an awesome reveal at the end that would have made the overall game better if it made it into the shipping product.

Wait Leviathan is more than just one mission? I though it was sorta like From Ashes but with you getting Leviathan instead of a playable character ... I should download that at some point.

This post is leviathan spoiler free other than how I felt at the end of Leviathan. Obviously I disagree with them because I thought Leviathan was absolutely horrible from a gameplay perspective, but I'm warning you not to get too excited about the idea of multiple missions - It's more like doing the same two boring ass missions over. And over. And over. And over. And then getting 2 minutes of an ending that looks like it'll be excited, but leaves you feeling like "okay, this doesn't really matter and makes an already convoluted mess even more convoluted"

Yeah I agree on the gameplay weaknesses, even the mech addition didn't exactly add anything substantial but the whole mysterious overtones in the beginning of the DLC was what was interesting me. As for the end I think that stuff could have been worked into the fiction a lot better and being released with the shipping product would have helped tremendously.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By kindgineer

If he has 1-2 days to himself, he can blow through it pretty quickly if he just tries. I'm a stay at home Father and was able to complete the game in a week at about 25 hours, so I don't see how he couldn't if he just put his head to it.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pinworm45

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@Pinworm45 said:

@AngelN7 said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

This post is leviathan spoiler free other than how I felt at the end of Leviathan. Obviously I disagree with them because I thought Leviathan was absolutely horrible from a gameplay perspective, but I'm warning you not to get too excited about the idea of multiple missions - It's more like doing the same two boring ass missions over. And over. And over. And over. And then getting 2 minutes of an ending that looks like it'll be excited, but leaves you feeling like "okay, this doesn't really matter and makes an already convoluted mess even more convoluted"

Yeah I agree on the gameplay weaknesses, even the mech addition didn't exactly add anything substantial but the whole mysterious overtones in the beginning of the DLC was what was interesting me

I agree, the mysterious undertones in the beginning were cool.

Then the same thing was done again.

And then again.

And the I was so bored I had to drink to get through it, so I don't remember if it did it AGAIN, but it might have. All to get to a pretty disappointing ending. Oh well.

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Christoffer

I would say he will absolutely not finnish ME3. But there's always the slight chance he wants to put Jeff in his place. Besides, you could truck through that game in a weekend if you want to.

But I still don't think he will do it.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

This same thing happened to me when I used USB with the Xbox.  It was awful.  I lost my Renegade Femshep that had gone through both ME 1 & ME 2 previously.  Then about a month or two later, the Xbox produced the Cloud feature which could have saved the character if I hadn't bought that second Xbox to pass a character between.  I plan on running the gauntlet of ME 1 - 3 with a Renegade Femshep.  No one will be spared from Femshep's wrath..

neurotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By neurotic

I think he will. But not in time for GOTY. He'll play it over Christmas, just like he did with Assassin's Creed I and II.

phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By phrosnite

No, but I couldn't care less anyway. Brad's opinion means nothing to me.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Hunkulese

I hope he finishes it then fights hard for it to be game of the year.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I'd like to hear him talk about it so I hope he does by GOTY podcast time.

Jackhole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#70  Edited By Jackhole
    ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

@Jackhole said:

Brad is online right now playing Mass Effect 2 on casual. He's already level 30. This is happening. https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=bradx0r

It's a little weird that we can monitor him like that. Disregarding that, i'm surprised he decided to actually go through mass effect 2 first. I guess he figures he can be speedy.

Shaanyboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Shaanyboi

Well he's obviously playing it now, so.... yes?

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By kishinfoulux

The shitty thing is his opinion and thoughts on it are going to be swayed by all the bitching and moaning that's gone on. The game has been out for a long time now, and the arguments ran wild. I would've liked to have gotten his thoughts on the game when it first came out. His enthusiasm for the game just waned and dropped constantly, to the point where it seemed like he was just forcing himself through it. A lot of that has to do with Jeff I think, who just has a bad attitude towards the game. He makes it seem worse then it really is (in fact it's not a bad game at all, it's a really good one). It's fine to think it's not better then ME2, but that doesn't automatically make it terrible.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#74  Edited By Milkman
    Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By colourful_hippie

@Milkman said:

@Jackhole said:

Brad is online right now playing Mass Effect 2 on casual. He's already level 30. This is happening. https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=bradx0r

Ooo, this is weird. I like it.

He's playing it right now. He's level 50.

Wow so he's almost finished with the game then.

#TeamBrad

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By kishinfoulux

Ugh he's playing a Soldier too? The fuck man. You play a Soldier in every other game out there. Why be a Soldier when you can be a god damn space wizard?

sungahymn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By sungahymn

Yes.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#79  Edited By big_jon

The hate on ME3 is so over blown, it was a good game.

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By dungbootle

I voted Yes awhile back just for the sake of being optimistic, but I'm pretty sure he will actually do it now.

Tarsier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Tarsier

@big_jon said:

i agree. it was much better than the first. the ending was completely reasonable. the singularity rules.

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By kishinfoulux

Glad to hear that Brad has been enjoying it and isn't letting all the shitty negativity bring him down.

glyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By glyn

@Tarsier said:

@big_jon said:

i agree. it was much better than the first. the ending was completely reasonable. the singularity rules.

Clearly not

Tarsier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Tarsier

@glyn said:

@Tarsier said:

@big_jon said:

Clearly not

youre right, i forgot i was wrong, because popular opinion disagrees with me . woops

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.