Developed by IonFX Studios and published by Meridian4, Obulis is based on the award-winning mobile game of the same name. Spanning over 150 levels, Obulis is a puzzle game that relies solely on physics effects, speed, momentum, and the force of gravity.
The goal of Obulis is to drop all of the colored spheres into their respective pots. Spheres are bound to the scenery through the use of chains and ropes and the like and the player has to release them from these constraints in order to set the spheres into motion.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics Card: DirectX compatible 64 MB graphics card
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive Space: 50 MB of available hard disk space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible