Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Dudes being assholes

• 56 results
    kylekrueger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By kylekrueger
    @JustinSane311 said:
    " OMG...People are actually shooting at you guys in a Wild West free roam game where you gain exp for killing people.  Seriously if it bugs you so much create a private game "
    Ahhh you get 10 xp from killing another player, i can hardly see that as motivation.
    Avatar image for mastab8ing_bear
    mastab8ing_bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By mastab8ing_bear

Like many others, i was going through a gang hideout and had two or three of these assholes just repeatedly shoot me and fuck me over, so i eventually left to go do another hideout, again they followed and filled me with bullets. The third time i ran into a large group of dudes all hovering around the 35-45 level marks, they randomly invited me into their posse, which i was all to happy to accept. So we did the hideout, when someone suggested we "roll in a carriage and do a drive by", at the time the only players in the session where this group and I, and the assholes encountered earlier. Before i could suggest myself we go after the other dudes, one yelled "lets get the other n----s", and as you can imagine i was fucking over the moon.

So long story short, we all piled into the carriage, two guys upfront and four in the carriage itself, with our horses and two other posse members in toe, up too Fort Mercer, guns blazing in the air until we were close enough to be heard, and capped their motherfucking asses. So in the end, them bitchez got served....many times.

schizogony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By schizogony

I was shooting up a gang hideout in free roam, just grinding some XP. 

A guy showed up. We killed each other a few times then just started to work together killing banditos. It was a very non-asshole moment.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#54  Edited By cornbredx

Ya, I dont really see people online as being dicks, but everyone does seem to be more hesitant to work with people they dont know. Mainly just shoot first ask questions later. Only reason it is annoying is it tends to make it so if you dont have friends that play it your basically playing online... alone... which defeats the purpose. Also noticed no one seems to do the competitive stuff for some reason. Kinda surprising. I guess everyone just wants to grind the hide outs, not to say that isnt fun as for some reason it really is. 

Anyway, my only problem with the online is finding people to play with. If I really just want to grind and dont want to be camped or griefed I just make a private server, its not a big deal really. 

BTW, i play on XBOX if anyone wants to hit me up in game.
    cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By cstrang

I still contend that the worst part of the multiplayer of this game is the fact that you are playing with other people....

There are assholes out there.  Don't be one of them.  I take it upon myself to hunt down people that shoot me for no reason.

schizogony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By schizogony

Whenever I am "casually" killed by someone, they become my sole target for the rest of the evening.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.