Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sea of Thieves

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 20, 2018

Set in an era of classic piracy, Sea of Thieves is a first-person open-world game where players form a crew of pirates and sail off to find treasure. As it is a "shared world" game, pirate crews can encounter other crews and engage in epic maritime skirmishes.

The soundtrack is amazing

Kamui97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Kamui97

Watched the entire stream, honestly every piece of music I've heard sounds awesome. I love that it's not just shanties too. There's a really good high seas/adventure vibe. If the category was still best original music, I think this would be by far the favorite.

I dont have any friends to play this with, but this game looks and sounds fantastic. Hope it catches on.

Hunkadunkodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I found out today that there is a real life crew of sea shanty singers playing SoT and they could very well be a crew you pass on by during your adventures. Can you even imagine?

Loading Video...

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

My only complaint is that's it's always stuck in my head! :P

I constantly find myself whistling a lot of the songs in this game.

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@kamui97: Its a lot of fun solo too, and its in the Game Pass, so ten bucks for a month of seafaring isnt too bad

Kamui97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

There's a grandeur to the whole experience that I was not expecting. The footage I saw from e3 made me think this was going to be more cartoony, but its great to see how atmospheric and real piratey this game is. As a non xbox owner seems like 80% of the ideal pirate game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.