Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Nov 10, 2015

Legacy of the Void is the third and final part of the StarCraft II trilogy, coming in the form of a standalone game. It follows the blueprint of the other two parts of StarCraft II but this time focuses on the Protoss and the mysterious Xel'Naga.

Starcraft II on sale (including Legacy of the Void)

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Just thought I'd let people know that Starcraft II is on sale, due to some kinda important Starcraft tournament going on right now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't care, not important.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20236712

So from now until August 22nd, these are the important price changes (all in USD):

• Legacy of the Void costs $30 (normally $40)
    • Heart of the Swarm costs $10 (normally $20)
    • Wings of Liberty costs $10 (normally $20)
    • Buying all 3 as a bundle costs $50 (normally $60) [apparently the bundle offers no price difference from just buying all 3 separately]
    • Nova Covert Ops is unaffected by the sale since it is still very new/some episodes are still unreleased

If you're anything like me, you didn't bother buying Legacy of the Void because it came out in the middle of fall video game season, and also let's face it, Blizzard writing, but at $30 it is certainly more appealing.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MezZa

It's a pretty fun game for these prices I'd say. Cheesy story but not offensively bad if you don't mind some typical cheesy heroic space drama. Plus multi-player is still fun so there's that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.