Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

How do you earn more money in the campaign?

mr_ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mr_ace

Hey,

I've finished the campaign, so i loaded up my earlier save to get all the achievements for buying all the armoury upgrades, and merc contracts. but i can't figure out how to earn any more money! I went to the console on the bridge that lets you replay levels, I've been doing the ones I didn't do because of choices I made, I've been replaying them in hard, I've been getting all the achievements, but nothing I do gets me any more money.

The only thing I've managed to do to get more cash is to find the few protoss and zerg research i missed and trade em in for 10,000 a piece, but that's nowhere near enough, I need several hundred thousand more to unlock all the armoury stuff, so can someone please tell me what i'm supposed to do?

Cheers!!

wunder_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By wunder_

I think you may need to replay it a couple more times; with each replay devoting yourself to filling out everything on one specific upgrade. Such as devoting an entire playthrough to just all the merc units or something.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Turambar

Easiest way is to just play until the point of no return before Char, make a save, spend all the credits down one upgrade path, and then reload.  Its an easy way to net all the achievements in one play through.

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By NickL

unforunately you need to playthrough a few times, i am slowly working thru my third playthrough right now... first one was for story... second one was for less than 8 hours... now im doing it for the upgrade things... then for brutal... 

Mechwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Mechwing

you know guys. if u go to the Research lab. and  click on the thing which makes u choose zerg or toss upgrades. it keeps Selling it after each map u play. so u don't have to go through a billion play throughs for those achievements

mr_ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By mr_ace

man that sucks. and screw brutal, that shits just not even fun. and screw that lost viking game too, thats really hard. and those damn multiplayer achievements, win 1000 games as each race!? screw that ahhhhhh bloody achievements

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.