Video Game Appearances
Stone Cold Steve Austin has appeared in many video games, often featured on the game's box art. Stone Cold's trademark entrance music; 'Glass Shatters' was used to great effect in the CD-ROM era, the technology also allowed his trademark Full-Motion 'Titan Tron' to appear in the background while entering the ring. Steve's finishing move, 'The Stunner' has consistently been one of the most powerful moves provided in the WWF titles making Steve Austin a formidable fighter.
Stone Cold Quotes
- "You sit there and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16 ... Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass"
- "And that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so".
- "If you wanna see Stone Cold Steve Austin open up a can of whoop-ass, give me a hell yeah!"
- "What I just said is true, because I said so"
- I'm not gonna get my ass kicked, Mankind ain't gonna get his ass kicked, so that leaves one person and that's you, Vince."
- "Tune in next week, same Stone Cold time, same Stone Cold Channel"
- "I got a couple of challenges for you. I challenge you to get a decent haircut. Since you're a piece of crap, I challenge you to flush yourself down the commode." (To Rock)
- "If you put an 'S' in front of Hitman, you have my exact opinion of Bret Hart."