Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Co-op - 'Effin Awesome!

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

I had my first co-op gameplay experience since playing Halo 1's campaign with buddies in co-op splitscreen. Holy fucking shit. It's 'effin awesome. Played it with a pickup group via matchmaking. I was surprised how well it worked. I am blown away how much fun co-op actually is. Only downside - it can take forever to find a suitable PUG. First time around it took like 5 minutes. When I wanted to go for seconds it just didn't find anybody. Gave up the search after roughly 10 minutes. 

Anyways - if you haven't tried Uncharted 2's co-op modes yet - go do it NOW! It's 'effin awesome. Gameplay-wise, it's better than the solo campaign. Harder, more dynamic and teamwork is a must. Great stuff!

tastyhouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By tastyhouse

I'm hoping they come out with more coop scenarios.  They are a lot of fun.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio
    @tastyhouse said:
    " I'm hoping they come out with more coop scenarios.  They are a lot of fun. "
    Yes
    Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Keeng

It's amazing. I'm always up for some Uncharted 2 co-op if yall wanna play. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.