In Windosill, the player helps a small toy locomotive travel from a child's room to reach the stars. The game takes place in a series of small windowsills, each requiring some sort of dragging and clicking to produce a tiny white box. This item must then be inserted into a socket above a door on the right-hand side of the screen, unlocking the door and allowing the locomotive to proceed.
The artwork, animation and code were done by Patrick Smith.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2 GHz Pentium M or higher
- Memory: 256 MB Ram
- Graphics: No special requirements
- Hard Drive: 8 MB Free space
- Sound: No special requirements
- Computer: Intel Mac, OS X 10.5 or later
- Hard Drive: 8MB of disk space
- Peripherals: Mouse recommended (one button is fine)