burritojohnson's 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (Xbox 360) review

50!

Had a free rental and decided on this one. This is one of the stupidest, ridiculous, over the top, disgraceful, dumb games ever made...that said, it was the most fun I've ever had playing a game at the time.
Play the story with a friend. You will have tons of fun.

Other reviews for 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (Xbox 360)

Just Ridiculous and Fun 0

50 Cent has made a reputation of being shot 9 times and surviving. Don't believe me, just ask him. But putting all those thoughts aside, he has made millions in marketing himself and his Vitamin Water. (In stores now)Vitamin Water: In Stores now!!!You Play as 50 cent, and you are pissed. After playing your concert in an Unknown Middle East Country... Probably the same one that Call of Duty 4 takes place, who knows. You realize you did not get paid. Oh those crazy concert promoters dont know who ...