Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alan Wake

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released May 14, 2010

When famous novelist Alan Wake goes on vacation with his wife Alice, he has no idea that the idyllic town of Bright Falls will soon be the site of a terrible battle between light and dark that could threaten everything, even Wake's own sanity.

Alan Wake

pretender15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pretender15

I just beat Alan Wake on normal and it's already one of my favorite games of all time. Anyone else play it? What did you think of it?

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I played it and I thought the game was very good. It had it's issues but the light-dark mechanic was really cool and I enjoyed the narrative.

xxDrAiNxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By xxDrAiNxx

I beat Alan Wake on hard last month and i must say it was a boring game. Everything about the game seemed to fall flat except for the environments. Repetitive game play, lousy driving controls and a story that was pretty much junk from the start. I did short gaming sittings over the last 3 months playing through it. Even the Signal DLC was bad...if i remember right I fought a tornado boss that took maybe 10 secs to kill with a couple shots from the flare gun. As for that last DLC i didn't bother with it. 

Alan... wake me when Max Payne 3 comes out.

ZombieSpace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ZombieSpace

Fantastic game.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead

The most recent game of BioShock syndrome: I love every aspect besides having to play it. I suppose I'm a Remedy apologist but I have a strong feeling the game they ended up with is not the game they intended to make and had a lot to do with Microsoft interference, but who knows. 

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

The overall experience was hurt by it's dlc. A complete game with an actual ending would have done it wonders. Still.... not bad, purty gewd.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By WinterSnowblind

It definitely wasn't as amazing as it could have been and the gameplay definitely got a little repetitive..  But I enjoyed it and look forward to an inevitable sequel.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pezen

Love every second of it, just finished the second DLC today and that narrative/story just has me hooked. I want more!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.