Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alice: Madness Returns

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2011

Alice is back, and so is her fragile grasp on reality. She must journey through both Victorian London and the dark world of Wonderland to retain her sanity and find out the truth behind her family's deaths, in this long-awaited sequel to American McGee's Alice.

Reviews are being far too harsh

• 56 results
    ceno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ceno

Picked this up this morning and after having played it for about 2 1/2 - 3 hours, I've just made my way through Chapter 1. It's an excellent traditional platformer, and I think that's what turning off reviewers. It's very traditional.

So, the positives: BEAUTIFUL art direction, platforming is solid once you get used to the jumping. Combat feels like Zelda, plus it's varied with different types of weapons. The music and tone are fitting. Cool touch on main menu allows you to equip Alice with a dress/weapon of your choosing.

The negatives: There's some texture pop-in, and the textures on the whole are a bit muddy, but I've never been much of a graphics whore. Some of the animations are a bit stiff, but Alice herself looks fantastic.

This is based on the PS3 copy. The original Alice is available through the equivalent of the online pass. I'm having a blast so far and loving the game. Unless it completely falls apart after the first chapter (which was considerably lengthy), then right now it's a 4/5 for me.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By zombie2011

No they are not being harsh, you just have to defend your purchase.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CL60
    @zombie2011 said:
    No Caption Provided
    Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Lukeweizer

@CL60 said:

@zombie2011 said:
    No Caption Provided

All of these "Opinions" are wrong unless they are the same as mine. It's how the internet works.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

@CL60 said:

@zombie2011 said:
    No Caption Provided

What is that strange word? I googled it but it doesn't seem to exist on the internet.

HAMMERCLAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By HAMMERCLAW

One man's twisted wreck of a painting is another man's Picasso.
    beard_of_zeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#7  Edited By beard_of_zeus
    @Ceno: I think the reviews for the game have been fine, and as folks have said, reviews are opinions, not law.

But, that whole train of thought not withstanding, I pretty much agree with you on all counts about the game itself (I just finished the first chapter as well, played a little of chapter 2). Coming into the game, I was hoping to play an enjoyable platformer with a macabre, haunting, and kind of fucked up atmosphere, and this game is pretty much delivering on that.  If that's what someone is looking for, I recommend they check it out.

The occasional texture pop-in is the only thing that bugs me, but it's not a huge deal since the art style carries this game pretty damn well, graphically. Plus, whatever hair technology they are using for Alice is quite impressive. This is the power of the year 2011, guys!
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Well in a world where we cheer for Call of Duty and Mass Effect, the reviewers cheer for them too and shit on the creative titles 

Say goodbye to admiring beauty and creativity.. video games are about war and space now, and that's it.

SonicFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SonicFire

Look, there are poeple staunchly defending Duke Nukem Forever. Clearly, people have different tastes in games. Play whatever makes ya happy.
    Murray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Murray
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    Well in a world where we cheer for Call of Duty and Mass Effect, the reviewers cheer for them too and shit on the creative titles  Say goodbye to admiring beauty and creativity.. video games are about war and space now, and that's it.
    I really don't agree with you. Reviewers loved games like Psychonauts and Okami. People love Ico and Shadow of Colossus. But the shooters are games that are easy to get, so to say, so naturally they sell well.  
    On a side note, Mass Effect is fucking amazing.
    neozeke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By neozeke
    @Murray said:
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    Well in a world where we cheer for Call of Duty and Mass Effect, the reviewers cheer for them too and shit on the creative titles  Say goodbye to admiring beauty and creativity.. video games are about war and space now, and that's it.
    I really don't agree with you. Reviewers loved games like Psychonauts and Okami. People love Ico and Shadow of Colossus. But the shooters are games that are easy to get, so to say, so naturally they sell well.  On a side note, Mass Effect is fucking amazing.
    I agree with you, but the games you cited are like 5-6 years old and not entirely relevant. 
    Crixaliz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crixaliz
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    After reading this, I think I have to buy a copy of this game
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @neozeke said:
    @Murray said:
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    I really don't agree with you. Reviewers loved games like Psychonauts and Okami. People love Ico and Shadow of Colossus. But the shooters are games that are easy to get, so to say, so naturally they sell well.  On a side note, Mass Effect is fucking amazing.
    I agree with you, but the games you cited are like 5-6 years old and not entirely relevant. 
    Exactly. during 1995-2005, what i personally consider the golden gaming years, there was room for creativity and innovation to go along with the shooters and space games 

before that, the technology was too crappy. and after that (2006 onward), gaming got too big, everyone roots for COD and ME and Uncharted and Halo, and the sincere appreciation for creativity is stuck in the past.. it's all going downhill from now
    neozeke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By neozeke
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    @neozeke said:
    @Murray said:
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    Exactly. during 1995-2005, what i personally consider the golden gaming years, there was room for creativity and innovation to go along with the shooters and space games  before that, the technology was too crappy. and after that (2006 onward), gaming got too big, everyone roots for COD and ME and Uncharted and Halo, and the sincere appreciation for creativity is stuck in the past.. it's all going downhill from now
    I can see that. I think Nintendo is still putting out some creative stuff with the Mario Galaxys, but the last game they put out that I really enjoyed was Luigi's Mansion. 
    Avatar image for metalgeargeorge
    MetalGearGeorge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MetalGearGeorge
    @Ahmad_Metallic: I don't mean to troll you or anything but have you ever played ME or ME2? They successfully blended the TPS genre with the RPG genre and that is pretty darn creative if you ask me.  
    Simplexity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By Simplexity

If you enjoy the game then play it, I don't see why you feel this sworn duty to defend it.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @MetalGearGeorge said:
    @Ahmad_Metallic: I don't mean to troll you or anything but have you ever played ME or ME2? They successfully blended the TPS genre with the RPG genre and that is pretty darn creative if you ask me.  
    Yeah i've beaten both.. i don't see how blending RPGs, a once fantastic and infinite genre, with third person shooting, is a good thing? 
     Thanks to Mass Effect 2, the word "RPG" is now a synonym with the word "TPS". how's that good ? 

The existence of Mass Effect 2 only empowers my point:  in the years after 2005, when creativity started to fade and sequels began to multiply and developers started to use the same old safe formula, there were a few titles that fought that wave of increativity, including Mass Effect, a space RPG with a great story and an over-all unique experience 

but even that game, and its developers, submitted to this new era of vision-less games and safe formulas, by giving us Mass Shooter 2 
    Avatar image for metalgeargeorge
    MetalGearGeorge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MetalGearGeorge
    @Ahmad_Metallic: I think blending these two genres was a good thing because it kind of refreshed both. Seriously why is it a bad thing to enhance the shooting mechanics in the sequel? Haven't we had enough rpg's with swords? 
    kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By kerse

Been playing the 360 version for about an hour now and I'm really enjoying it, some of the platforming stuff does feel dated though, but still fun, and some framerate weirdness in menus. Its a nice looking game though, good art style. Kinda wish I could play the pc version, maybe its time to finally upgrade.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iamjohn

@Ahmad_Metallic said:

Well in a world where we cheer for Call of Duty and Mass Effect, the reviewers cheer for them too and shit on the creative titles Say goodbye to admiring beauty and creativity.. video games are about war and space now, and that's it.

You're, like, the biggest fucking Battlefield 3 fanboy on this website! >:|

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By NekuSakuraba

@Ahmad_Metallic said:

@neozeke said:
    @Murray said:
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    Well in a world where we cheer for Call of Duty and Mass Effect, the reviewers cheer for them too and shit on the creative titles Say goodbye to admiring beauty and creativity.. video games are about war and space now, and that's it.
    I really don't agree with you. Reviewers loved games like Psychonauts and Okami. People love Ico and Shadow of Colossus. But the shooters are games that are easy to get, so to say, so naturally they sell well. On a side note, Mass Effect is fucking amazing.
    Exactly. during 1995-2005, what i personally consider the golden gaming years, there was room for creativity and innovation to go along with the shooters and space games before that, the technology was too crappy. and after that (2006 onward), gaming got too big, everyone roots for COD and ME and Uncharted and Halo, and the sincere appreciation for creativity is stuck in the past.. it's all going downhill from now

If you can only find generic games from 2005 + you aren't looking hard enough. Sure maybe they didn't make it as big as the generic ones but there are still heaps to enjoy.

Bioshock, The World Ends With You, Fallout, Amnesia, Borderlands, Portal, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Zeno Clash, Machinarium, Mirrors Edge, Brink, Hitman: Blood Money, LA Noire, Heavy Rain, Kingdom Hearts, Persona 3 + 4, Pheonix Wright series, Metro 2033, Assassin's Creed, Dead space, Little Big Planet, there are just so many unique games that come out and while not all of these are big blockbusters like Call of Duty or Halo they are still notable games that are fun, unique and recent.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By Enigma777

I'm really enjoying the game so far. There's been some performance hick-ups (PS3) but nothing major. I'm very happy such a game exists in this day and age.

Meteor_VII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Meteor_VII

I presonally an very interested in this game and for those enjoying it, I am glad to read some positive about this game. If I had to guess something about the reviews I would put my money on the low scores because every outlet was at e3 last week and now has people burning through games from this week and last  to get reviews up. So things that might be repetitive get super highlighted and lower scores because the reviewer is having to go through the game in a day or at least in less than a 24 hour period. 

For those that have played it. Any crashes or anything? Planning on buying it myself but have ps3 and 360 don't know which version to get (points don't matter to me).

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By valrog
    @HAMMERCLAW said:
    One man's twisted wreck of a painting is another man's Picasso.
    Picasso looks like twisted wreck of a painting to me. Mind = blown

On topic, I don't care much for reviews, never did, never will. They sure as hell won't affect my enjoyment of the game.
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @MetalGearGeorge said:

@Ahmad_Metallic: I think blending these two genres was a good thing because it kind of refreshed both. Seriously why is it a bad thing to enhance the shooting mechanics in the sequel? Haven't we had enough rpg's with swords? 

Dude, i barely played any RPGs in my time, and even I know that RPGs is one of the few genres that presented a window to infinite innovation and new exotic realms and unprecedentedly exciting adventures.. 
    Mass Effect 2 hit the entire genre with a "shooter" stamp and crippled it 

@iAmJohn

said:

@Ahmad_Metallic said:

You're, like, the biggest fucking Battlefield 3 fanboy on this website! >:|

Yes, but i don't only cheer for and appreciate the Battlefield franchise. While Battlefield is my ultimate competitive shooter of choice, i also have room in my library/mind/hype meter for these extraordinary titles that innovate and dazzle with their vision and themes and realms.. I'm against IGN calling anything non-cod bad and against video game websites in general always voting COD/Uncharted/Mass Effect "game of the year" ... it's a sad sad state of affairs we have with video fucking games, man. 

Also, in a world where competitive shooters were about nothing but running on foot in closed arenas and pew-pewing each other, Battlefield was a new creative chapter in the genre, utilizing multiple types of land, air and sea vehicles in the most mindblowing huge-scale vehicular combat online shooter ever witnessed. Not to mention having a chain of command (squads, squad leaders, commander) with an unprecedented in-game commo tool to send radio commands to each other tactically, and many many more features that brought competitive shooters to an all new level of teamplay depth and strategy. So the fact that out of all these shooters, I prefer Battlefield, is IMO a sign that i don't want the same old formulas.  
    But since i am a Battlefield fanboy, i doubt that you're gonna take my word on BF being different.
    craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By craigbo180
    @Mr_Skeleton said:

What is that strange word? I googled it but it doesn't seem to exist on the internet.

Nicely done sir.
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @NekuSakuraba said:

@Ahmad_Metallic said:

@neozeke said:
    @Murray said:
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    I really don't agree with you. Reviewers loved games like Psychonauts and Okami. People love Ico and Shadow of Colossus. But the shooters are games that are easy to get, so to say, so naturally they sell well. On a side note, Mass Effect is fucking amazing.
    Exactly. during 1995-2005, what i personally consider the golden gaming years, there was room for creativity and innovation to go along with the shooters and space games before that, the technology was too crappy. and after that (2006 onward), gaming got too big, everyone roots for COD and ME and Uncharted and Halo, and the sincere appreciation for creativity is stuck in the past.. it's all going downhill from now

If you can only find generic games from 2005 + you aren't looking hard enough. Sure maybe they didn't make it as big as the generic ones but there are still heaps to enjoy.

Bioshock, The World Ends With You, Fallout, Amnesia, Borderlands, Portal, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Zeno Clash, Machinarium, Mirrors Edge, Brink, Hitman: Blood Money, LA Noire, Heavy Rain, Kingdom Hearts, Persona 3 + 4, Pheonix Wright series, Metro 2033, Assassin's Creed, Dead space, Little Big Planet, there are just so many unique games that come out and while not all of these are big blockbusters like Call of Duty or Halo they are still notable games that are fun, unique and recent.

I didn't say they no longer exist, i said they got minimized horribly over the years, and they're not in the spotlight as much as the generic ones, which is why the reviewers (being our bitches) also have the generic titles in their spotlights, giving them all the 9s and 10s
    Twisted_Scot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Twisted_Scot

Ha-vent played it so cant comment on how good or bad it is but there does seem to be a few mean reviews around the last few days (especially the Duke Nukem thing). Maybe its just some sort of post E3 PMS. When did the reviewers become as bitchy as the people who post on their sites?

DrMcKittrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DrMcKittrick

Fuck the haters. The game is good and is in the style of the first one. Love the story so far too.

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By uniform

I'm often guilty of letting review scores dictate my purchases. Bayonetta was the last game I purchased based solely on liking the style of what I saw. Now it's Alice. I have yet to start Madness Begins, instead opting to complete the original. Despite poor character controls and some dreadful game mechanics, I'm really enjoying many aspects of the original. If MB improves upon the original in these areas I feel I will be truly satisfied with the purchase, and hopefully learn to stop leaning on near perfect review scores as a crutch.

Avatar image for maskedarcstrike
    maskedarcstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31  Edited By maskedarcstrike
    @Meteor_VII: I have it for the 360, haven't had any crashes at all but it does have some texture pop in issues, although I heard the PS3 version has the same issues.  I'm pretty far into the 2nd chapter and I'm really enjoying it so far it's an incredibly unique experience with it's atmosphere.  The game has a very surreal feeling to it.

The gametrailers review just went up and of course they nitpicked the shit out of it........sigh
    Avatar image for maskedarcstrike
    maskedarcstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By maskedarcstrike
    @Ceno: I'm on the 3rd chapter now and while I'm still really enjoying the game I do agree with some of the complaints from reviewers that the game falters on introducing new gameplay elements progressing through the dungeons.  Chapter 2 had a lot of the same jumping from vents and invisible platforms that Chapter 1 had.

For comparisons sake take Darksiders for instance which is slightly similar to Alice being a platformer/action adventure game.  As far as dungeon progression goes Darksiders was introducing you to a new gadget every dungeon like the shuriken, portal gauntlet, etc.  Alice doesn't really do that at all it gives you mini games instead and I did feel it being slightly repetitive.  Yes Alice gives you new weapons for combat which is great but I think they needed to add new elements for the dungeon progression, if they had done that I think it would have received much higher scores because so far to me its the only main flaw of the game.

While I'm not finished with the game these are just my impressions so far, I'm still really enjoying it though.
    Zippedbinders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#33  Edited By Zippedbinders

I don't think they're being too harsh, I've been seeing 6.5s and 7s for this game. Maybe sites are actually using the full range of scores now, because above average means exactly that. Its also entirely possible that as games are expanding further and further outward, the typical review scale might not work for every game out there, some games are meant to be almost entirely based on visuals and atmosphere, others strictly for gameplay. I'd love to be in a world where these things aren't scored with numbers or grades, but are only given reviews.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SSully

I watched the entire quick look and I went into it knowing literally nothing about the game, or its original. By the time I finished I am almost positive I will be buying it. I can see it has an older feel to it, and some annoying mechanics, but the art and everything just looks so damn good and fun.

Cupids_Hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cupids_Hitman
    @Ahmad_Metallic: Whoah, whoah, whoah. Hold up a minute. I was content to lurk, but then you had to go and bash Uncharted, lumping it with CoD. WTF do you have against Uncharted?
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Cupids_Hitman said:
    @Ahmad_Metallic: Whoah, whoah, whoah. Hold up a minute. I was content to lurk, but then you had to go and bash Uncharted, lumping it with CoD. WTF do you have against Uncharted?
    Uncharted kicks ass while chewing ass bubble gum, i fully agree 

my point here is that we are now content with having the same 5-6 big names to vote GOTY every year, give all the high review scores and attention and praise to, and anticipate their sequels year after another 
    while a traditional (yet creative and visionary) title like Alice gets farted at
    project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#37  Edited By project343

Everything that I've seen about this game puts it at an average review score. Nothing overwhelmingly shocking, or wonderful. Just looks like a 'passable,' 'fun' adventure. Giantbomb prediction: 3 stars.

Cupids_Hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cupids_Hitman
    @Ahmad_Metallic: Okay. Just making sure you weren't hating on Uncharted. Haha.
    Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pibo47
    @SonicFire said:
    Look, there are poeple staunchly defending Duke Nukem Forever. Clearly, people have different tastes in games. Play whatever makes ya happy.
    NO! BUT THE REVIEWERS OPINIONS ARE WRONG!!! THEY ARE WRONNNGGGG!!!
    Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Edwardryu

it's better than duke nukem forever anyway. just look at DNF review. how bad it is!  
    actually, I was hesitating with two games before buying two days ago at Fry's electronic mall.  
    unfortunately 9 out of 10 employees recommended damn DNF not Alice. so I jut bought it then. it is not totally garbage but fun to play even though I died many times.  
    anyway, I will still consider to buy Alice. 

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GunslingerPanda

@MetalGearGeorge said:

You best be trolling.

Nettacki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Nettacki
    @MetalGearGeorge said:
    Removing the RPG part from TPS/RPG doesn't make it a better RPG. It just means it's more of a shooter.
    StingingVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#43  Edited By StingingVelvet

Getting the PC version of this tomorrow... loved the original way back when.  Reviewers are just people spouting opinion, no more important than you or I.  I wish there were more game reviewers with actual educated opinions that rise above the random forum post, but there aren't.

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#44  Edited By granderojo

This game is awesome and I'm playing on PC so I have none of the technical issues. As for gameplay and level design is so smart, I went to read some of the reviews and they are saying it's bad. I just don't understand these opinions.

The biggest thing going against this game is Origin.Five star game and GotY contender in my book.

Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Edwardryu

every time when new game is released, people start to complain about the shit of review score. some games got really right score, some are not (all depends on how reviewers looks at them). I am just tired of reading all bullshit what they claim as professional game journalism whatever. I don't think that they are professional. they just got hired, worked. actually, how many percentage of people are really journal professional in gaming industry? I really wonder about that. anybody easily criticize for anything what they think.  

anyway, Alice madness returns is beautiful game. don't be fool by shitty reviews.

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By John1912

Im only 25% done, but so far I think the game is great.  Ive had very few issues with the platforming.  The combat is really enjoyable imo, which is a huge surprise, Id say its one of the best parts of the game  IF your on the fence, I say buy it.  I dont normally disagree with reviews, but so far They do seem rather harsh.  I still have 3/4 of the game left to change my opinion.  Only issues I have are a shit mini game, and having to manually aim for puzzles.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sooty

Meh who cares. IGN gave Metro 2033 a 6.7 or something, that is the definition of harsh, but you know what? I liked it, so IGN's silly opinion is irrelevant.

It was way more interesting than Resistance 2 for example, that game was only half decent because of the fun online co-op mode.

Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Edwardryu

I am on the first part of chaper 4 this morning after being died many times due to control issue (keyboard, jump whatever). but it's not important. the game is really nicer than I thought even though it has only a single mode. but mostly I like single mode for any game rather than MP. story, characters, and graphic appeals me enough already. in the middle of game, 2D classic look game, mini puzzle are really fun. 2D is kind of a good combination with 3D. oh, I like Alice's dresses. I collected 7 along with DLC. they all look unique, pretty. I think that Alice MR is one of very rare unique games in the market. please, enjoy it as many as possible.  by the way, score is just score. what the importance is how you think. that's more important. 

umdesch4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By umdesch4

IMHO, quick looks are a far better way to go when deciding if you want to buy a game or not, assuming you have no way to play a demo or get some hands-on time with the game yourself first. Last week, for example, quick looks confirmed my intent to purchase Alice, and changed my mind about DNF (at least 'till it's on sale cheaper). So it goes...

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#50  Edited By TheHBK

It's a girls game thats why.  Alice? Really?  It should have been called John McClain:  the Return of Hans and it would have sold millions!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.