Thanks for tuning in for E3 coverage this week, everybody. The crew is taking a bit of a break today, so I wanted to give you an overview of the content that went up last week, just in case you happened to miss any of it.
- Take a look at what Jeff thought of last Monday's press conferences. (Apologies for the quality; this was webcammed to Twitch for unfortunate reasons.)
- The Longest Day: What's it like trying to cover four major press conferences in a single day? Drew breaks it down.
- E3 Day One: Brad really likes the PS4 controller. He really, really likes it.
- E3 Day Two: Is there such a thing as a typical day at E3?
- Fantasia: Music Evolved: Is this going to be the first great Xbox One game?
- Disney Infinity: Johnny V and John Drake come by to chat up all things Disney and get goofy while doing so. BIZDEV.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts: Infinity Ward reacts to the reaction to this year's puppiest game.
- Watch_Dogs: Your weapon is choice in Ubisoft's upcoming hackathon.
- Holy crap there are a lot of trailers to go through if you didn't already!
- The Sealed Envelope. This was recorded before E3's press conferences kicked off. How wrong, or right, were we?
- Day One Wrap-up audio and video. Featuring guests from Naughty Dog, Polygon, Gearbox, Game Informer, and more. Wanna learn about butt tumblrs? Here you go.
- Day Two Wrap-up audio and video. Featuring Jonathan Blow, Cliffy B., Respawn Entertainment, and others! Is it a lockdown, baby?
- Day Three Wrap-up audio and video. StepTo and E swing by, as does Adam Boyes with a very special surprise...
- Denis Dyack: The controversial developer talks about past foibles and his current attempts to find Shadow of the Eternals.
- Cloudberry Kingdom: An interview with the developers of this randomly-generated super-hard platformer.
- The Evil Within: Shinji Mikami created Resident Evil. Can he repeat that success with The Evil Within?
- Sony: Scott Rohde swings by to talk about all things Playstation 4.
- Nintendo: Charlie Scibettta's a senior communications director for Nintendo, but Patrick didn't get much out of him.
- Outlast: Is a crowded show floor the best place to show off a horror game? Probably not!
- Mercenary Kings: Exactly how stressful is it to show off your game in a press conference?
- Nordic Games: Will THQ's franchises feature any kind of life after death?
- The Division: The latest Clancy megafranchise is looking very, very slick indeed.
- Dear E3 Diary: Part 1 and Part 2. Patrick kept a running audio diary throughout E3. Catch up on his off-the-cuff thoughts here.
- The Bethesda Report: Patrick and Brad chat about Bethesda's lineup of games.
- Quantum Break/inFamous: Second Son: Two console exclusives get talked down.
- Alex, Brad, a Cab: Panama!: Alex and Brad chat up E3 shenanigans in part one and two.