Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Anyone enjoying the multiplayer as much as me

• 60 results
    Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Ares42
    @handlas said:

" thing that annoys me is the guys you are pursuing that run constantly.  What are you suppose to do in that situation?  I see my enemy running and all I can think to do is give chase but its quite difficult to catch up to them and it reveals you as their pursuer.  I just started playing.   other than that, this is the most unique MP game I've played in a long time.  And then, on top of that, the singleplayer is better than expected considering this game seemed to be just marketed as an MP game (from everything I saw). "

This is exactly what makes the MP broken in my eyes. If your target is moving away from you (which is basically just random) and he's a runner, you're forced to run too, and then if whoever is on you doesn't come straight at you either, he's forced to run etc etc. While it's not necessarily a great strat to just run around all the time, it doesn't just punish the guy doing it but the guy who's lucky enough to get him as target gets fucked over too. But then again, if everyone is playing by the rules the game just turns into a luck of the draw. If noone reveals themselves before striking it's just a matter of "am I closer to my target than my tracker is to me?".

It is thrilling and all though, but I wouldn't exactly call it good. You're probably gonna have just as many "this game sucks!" outbursts as "this game rules!" ones :P
    OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    @Ares42 said:
    " @handlas said:

" thing that annoys me is the guys you are pursuing that run constantly.  What are you suppose to do in that situation?  I see my enemy running and all I can think to do is give chase but its quite difficult to catch up to them and it reveals you as their pursuer.  I just started playing.   other than that, this is the most unique MP game I've played in a long time.  And then, on top of that, the singleplayer is better than expected considering this game seemed to be just marketed as an MP game (from everything I saw). "

This is exactly what makes the MP broken in my eyes. If your target is moving away from you (which is basically just random) and he's a runner, you're forced to run too, and then if whoever is on you doesn't come straight at you either, he's forced to run etc etc. While it's not necessarily a great strat to just run around all the time, it doesn't just punish the guy doing it but the guy who's lucky enough to get him as target gets fucked over too. But then again, if everyone is playing by the rules the game just turns into a luck of the draw. If noone reveals themselves before striking it's just a matter of "am I closer to my target than my tracker is to me?".  It is thrilling and all though, but I wouldn't exactly call it good. You're probably gonna have just as many "this game sucks!" outbursts as "this game rules!" ones :P "
    You always have the option to just assassinate a civilian and be re-assigned a new target.
    Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Arbie

Yes! The multiplayer for this game is amazing. It's easily the most fun I've had on a game in ages!

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Ares42
    @OneAndOnlyBigE said:
    " @Ares42 said:
    " @handlas said:

This is exactly what makes the MP broken in my eyes. If your target is moving away from you (which is basically just random) and he's a runner, you're forced to run too, and then if whoever is on you doesn't come straight at you either, he's forced to run etc etc. While it's not necessarily a great strat to just run around all the time, it doesn't just punish the guy doing it but the guy who's lucky enough to get him as target gets fucked over too. But then again, if everyone is playing by the rules the game just turns into a luck of the draw. If noone reveals themselves before striking it's just a matter of "am I closer to my target than my tracker is to me?".  It is thrilling and all though, but I wouldn't exactly call it good. You're probably gonna have just as many "this game sucks!" outbursts as "this game rules!" ones :P "
    You always have the option to just assassinate a civilian and be re-assigned a new target. "
    Yeh, I guess... on a completely different note though. I just played a game where I had no target for like 80% of the match. Got a few "X killed your target" but never actually had any target, and I couldn't kill civilians either... Probably just a bug or something, but seemed like it might've been an issue with noone killing anyone.
    dutch42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By dutch42
    @Mordukai said:
    " I am not going to even touch the MP until I am done with the SP. I don't want some ass hole with a mic and a big mouth to ruin plot points for me.  "
    This. But I am stoked to play it eventually.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By CL60
    @Branthog said:
    " Probably not, seeing as it is currently taking about twenty to thirty minutes at the "waiting for abstergo agents" screen for each round. I suppose I could play single player, but I already saw the Ezio story that mattered and I really don't see what more there could be that would have anything to do with Desmond, at this point. I suspect that someone at some point along the line said "hey, why get three games out of this series when you can get four of them by telling more Ezio stories!". Blah. Money grab.  Sure am eager for the matchmaking to be fixed, though, because the couple hours I got to play was pretty interesting. "
    You know something major happens with Desmond in this game. Something that will effect AC3 substantially.
    iKANNIBAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By iKANNIBAL

I love it, but.................. 

I fuckin' hate the gun, i hate when people use it on me, and it never works when i use it :( other than that, i'm a fuckin' killer Assassin, and none of you bastards can challenge my masterful Assassery. None of you!

Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By Arbie
    @iKANNIBAL: I see this as a challenge! Not one that I will accept, because I die, all the time, everyone kills me. Heck, I think even civilians target me! But if I ever kill you I'll cheer...then run! 

Oh and yeah, the gun thing is weird, I'm yet to work it!
    iKANNIBAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By iKANNIBAL
    @Erzs said:

" @iKANNIBAL: I see this as a challenge! Not one that I will accept, because I die, all the time, everyone kills me. Heck, I think even civilians target me! But if I ever kill you I'll cheer...then run!   Oh and yeah, the gun thing is weird, I'm yet to work it! "

Yea i'm a tad full of myself, i was cornered by 4 enemies and i stunned them all and then there was the 5 enemies i killed all on the same staircase, it was awesome. The thing with the gun is i think they have to be targeted and they have to be sitting still, problem is noone ever sits still unless they're hiding in a group or sitting on a roof. Ive killed tons of innocent civilians with the gun :(  I love sprint though, helps me catch the runners or outrun someone i just through a smoke bomb at.
    Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @JoeRiccadonna:
    Glad you came around to playing it.  I would have to agree with you on the single player as well I am having a blast with it. Haven't beat it yet but its my favorite in the series so far

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.