Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Pre-Order Box Art Leaks

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187
    http://www.joystiq.com/2010/05/05/assassins-creed-brotherhood-placeholder-art-spotted-at-gamestop/  

Ezio is getting another game, and this time, you are a master assassin with multiplayer intentions. 

Here's my real question:  do you really care enough about the events inside the Animus for this to make a difference?  Personally, I'm more interested in the story outside of the Animus. 

Nonetheless, with the fact that Ubisoft Montreal has consistently some up with interesting multiplayer styles for their games (Splinter Cell especially), I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy the shit out of Brotherhood.  Then again, I thought Assassin's Creed 2 was the best game of 2009, so...take that for what you will. 

Are you guys excited/interested in AC2 with multiplayer? 
    Avatar image for bam_d_leprechaun
    Bam_D_Leprechaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bam_D_Leprechaun

dunno, i have yet to play 2 and i LOVED 1, but a multilayer for AC sounds fail to me

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By rjayb89  Online

I can already imagine there being clan tags on capes, capture the flag mode like in that Masquerade event in AC2, and, of course, disposable hookers.

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Bones8677

I really don't like the idea of a multiplayer Assassin's Creed game. Combat was always one of the weakest aspects of the games.

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Coombs
    @Bam_D_Leprechaun said:
    " dunno, i have yet to play 2 and i LOVED 1, but a multilayer for AC sounds fail to me "
    2 is 10x better than 1
    But as for multiplayer, Well we'll have to wait and see how that turns out.
    Either way I will be buying it at some point I'm sure
    Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Bionicicide

Never played any of them because of the Animus... don't like the blue hexagon sparkles. If they just focused on assassins in Rome, I'll bite. No sci-fi.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FluxWaveZ

They were mentioning multiplayer for Assassin's Creed 2 before.  This is probably what they cut out, refined it a bit, and decided to release it as a full on product; riding on the successful sales of the real game.  Kind of what they did with the DLC.

This most definitely won't continue the story all that much from AC2, at least not what's actually going on (with Desmond and all).  I hate co-op, but if there's also competitive aspect to it, I'm in.  Assassin on assassin violence is where it's at!

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Milkman

Let the milking begin!

deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deskp

im exited for more assassins creed and ezio, multiplayer..... not really my thing, we'll see what they got to offer when the time comes 

also i think an inbtween game like this will help improve AC3, lets just hope ac3 will be multiplayer dominated

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hrm, is it co-op or versus?  I'm guessing co-op, and if so, I thought a co-op mode with missions (so it's not co-op in the main story, that might be lame) would be completely awesome ever since the first game.  Either way, I enjoyed AC2 a lot and look forward to this. 

moelarrycurly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By moelarrycurly

Assassin's Creed: Waypoint Races: The Game.

conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By conker
    @moelarrycurly said:
    "Assassin's Creed: Waypoint Races: The Game. "

:The Quicklook
    Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

I'm excited for this game, but I could really care less about the story. Nothing major is going to happen in this one, they've made that pretty clear to me. I want to see what this game looks like with multiplayer as the primary focus. If they succeed in getting that same fluid flow intergated into group interactions it is going to be fucking insane.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Andorski

Not really interested in the spin-off, but I wish this was the direction that the main AC games would take: focus on the isolated stories of Altair, Ezzio, etc. rather than Nathan Dra... ermm, I mean Desmond Miles.

Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Romination

One of those guys looks like Nightowl

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.