Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Brotherhood multiplayer is great BUT.....

noeyjerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By noeyjerd

My God they need to patch the damn game. It takes way to long to find other agents. Takes a few minutes to find games. It is actually turning me off from the multiplayer. Anyone else feel the same? Any news on them fixing this?    

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Bones8677

Yep, the matchmaking is broken. That thing needs to be fixed.

Gonmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Gonmog

YEah i just got it and noticed the same thing. not to big of a deal i guess as long as its something on the board to be worked on.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Sin4profit

yeah, i noticed i seem to be searching for games more then i'm playing them. While we're on the subject of patches though, i wouldn't mind seeing a few updates to the core gameplay. Mainly just come up with something that prevent the daisy chain of murder.  I'd suggest making the stun pop up as a quick time event if your pursuer tries to kill you while you're still in your "killing a dude" animation. It should be an affective counter move for a short time, after you make your kill, to prevent the chain of death..

noeyjerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By noeyjerd

Hmm. I actually like the chain death gameplay hah. I think it's fun but I see where you are coming from. I don't even think that will be changed though. Only thing that I have seen that needs to be changed is the fact that I will be running away from some one and they will jump on me and kill me from 100 or more yards away but when I am chasing someone I have to be close up to jump on them to kill. I don't know if that is just lag or what but it is annoying. 

blackbird415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By blackbird415
    @noeyjerd: YES TRUE. Went to a friends place and played it for a couple hours. That was the only complaint I had for it.
    tracerace11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tracerace11

The chain of deaths come from watching your target too much.  Spend some time trying to figure out who your pursuer is.  If you watch the scores, the top 2 or 3 people of each match will get stuns.  This is because they also watch their pursuers.  You get points from a stun, and prevent someone from accruing points.  Definitely effective.

Damian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Damian

I found the beta had this issue pretty badly, but it's been fine for me since the official release (here in Ontario). I heard a patch is forthcoming. I'm sure it will be out before the free DLC mid-December.

Avatar image for deactivated-61abb009b221e
    deactivated-61abb009b221e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

There is no such thing as a ready button. Either you're ready to go or get kicked.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jack268
    @Tarsier said:
    " i have a question. is the multiplayer in brotherhood just that one mode? where youre walking around trying to find the guy youer supposed to kill while escaping the guy whose supposed to kill you? seems like it would get boring fast.. "
    There is a team mode as well, where one team tries to hide and the other team tries to assassinate them. There might be some more but iunno.
    SavageHobbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SavageHobbit
    @Tarsier: There are some additional team based modes that play on the same concept.  Manhunt, for example, has two rounds.  In the first round, Team A is hunting down Team B.  In the second round, the tables are turned, and now Team A must hide from Team B.
    Malakhii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Malakhii

All I have to say about brotherhood multi is fuck people who stay on the roofs, you get no points for killing them and the smoke bomb you as soon as they see you closing in. I hate those people. 

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Milkman

Agreed. Matchmaking is fucking busted.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23
    deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

played 1 hour and 30 mins last of AC:B multiplayer.
    20 mins of it was the actual game. Rest was spent on waiting for matches to begin, even had all the players required most of the time.

nelander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nelander
    @Sin4profit said:

"  Mainly just come up with something that prevent the daisy chain of murder.   "

If you are hearing the whispersand you want to avoid the risk of being killed you can throw a smoke bomb before the assassination, (this of course will call attention to you) or if you are 29 or higher use poison. It doesn't have an animation, you can just keep walking.
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Angie_981
    @noeyjerd:
    yeah I have the same problem it takes forever to find the other 6 people...and then I get really angry cause I want to kill my pursuers and I can't get to stun them hahahaha. 
    @ savagehobbit..I hate part 2 of manhunt...why can't you kill your pursuers, we're supposed to be assassins not runners hahahha
    Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#17  Edited By Undeadpool
    @noeyjerd: If you go for a rematch after the round is over, you can usually get it in under a minute. Of course that requires you to actually get into a game once, so it's kind of a paradox. 
    And I agree with you about the death chains, I don't think it's that big a problem. I think it's one of those things that people hear about and talk about so much, that it makes it seem bigger. Or maybe I'm just lucky and haven't gotten into too many of them.
    IgnisPhaseOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By IgnisPhaseOne

Getting ranked matched with a 50 when you're 12 is absolutely no fun. This is one game where all those abilities and perks totally matter and put you on another level with an advantage way over underlevelled people.

tskunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By tskunk

I've literally had the patience to wait for one match to start so far... enjoying the single player, though!

aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20  Edited By aurahack
    @IgnisPhaseOne said:
    " Getting ranked matched with a 50 when you're 12 is absolutely no fun. This is one game where all those abilities and perks totally matter and put you on another level with an advantage way over underlevelled people. "
    This. :/ I'm loving what I've played so far but I just started and I'm level... I dunno, 4 or something. Getting matched with level 45-50s and have them DOMINATE the match is far from being enjoyable.
    cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By cstrang

I agree about the matchmaking, it takes way too fucking long.  I dunno about the ability balancing; I never really use abilities when I play.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chaos_Bladez

I thought you were gonna say the gun is overpowered, because that's my only problem

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Marcsman

They should switch to open lobbies. 
    Still great online game.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lukeweizer
    I haven't been able to find a game since day 1. I even left it searching for 20 minutes once. It just hung on the player total loading screen.
    Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By Gabriel

I literally canno't find anyone to play with on PS3, and my connection is great.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#26  Edited By Bouke

Is Ubisoft going to patch it or will they just leave it like this? 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.