Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

I think its time for a modern day Assassins creed 3 with desmond.

• 55 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

Modern times would be sweet but I would be cool with Feudal Japan, Boxer Rebellion China, or my favorite the French Revolution.  As Marie Antoinette once said "Let them eat golden space apples".

ClaritySam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By ClaritySam

I think that would be the only setting they could use which would cause me to NOT buy the next game.  Desmond has less character than a brick, and all that Animus garbage is utterly pointless.  It literally boggles my mind that Ubisoft created these lush, interesting game worlds like the franchises depictions of Rome, Jerusalem, Florence etc and then felt the need to add a layer of sub-Matrix derivative sci-fi clap-trap over the top.  

TEHMAXXORZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By TEHMAXXORZ

Maybe the next AC could be like a closer relative to Desmond, like how he ended up to be American(?) or British(?)(Really don't know what nationality he is). 
    I definitely don't want a modern day one, because that means three things; machine guns; action and CoD styled action even though its a stealth/parkour game, it would be best if it was kept in the past.

ColourblindKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By ColourblindKid
    @TEHMAXXORZ said:
    " that means three things; machine guns; action and CoD styled action even though its a stealth/parkour game, it would be best if it was kept in the past. "
    See: Batman Arkham Asylum
    sterbacblu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By sterbacblu

It would be a huge mistake to jump from the 1100s, to the 1400s, to 2012.  The span of time outside of the Animus that AC, AC2 and Brotherhood took place in was a few weeks according to Brotherhood, and they have more than that amount of time before things start to get uh...heavy.  Also, without spoiling anything, the story doesn't seem to be anywhere near a conclusion and is just getting more and more interesting with each installment.  I think were about 2-3 time periods away (I don't want to say 2-3 games away, since they could always spin off a future episode just like they did AC2) from the Desmond entry of the series.  And hey, who knows, maybe there will still be more in the story after that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.