Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

PS3 Exclusive DLC "Copernicus Conspiracy"?

Scapegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Scapegoat

Finally got the cash to buy this game and now it's a throwup between either PS3 or 360. 

I have a gold sub on 360, so I can play online on both however I don't have a friendslist on either, so that isn't a concern. I'm in New Zealand also, so if any NZ Bombers with Brotherhood (or not) wanting to friend up feel free to add me (Scapegoat NZ on 360, ScapegoatNZ on PSN). 

Basically I was wondering what the day one exclusive PS3 DLC actually contains. I know that it adds more side missions, but are these simply MORE versions of missions already present in the game, or brand new mission types that are not in the game? Are they wrapped up in any kind of story with voice work? 

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By fetchfox

Well, its a small story with Copernicus where he talks some philosophical mumbo jumbo. Its made so that all his missions are connected story-wise, but the mission types is basically protection and letter delivering. The latter is within a certain time. It's a little cool, but not necessarily what should make you go from one console to another. I'd say buy it for the console you most prefer (controls, etc). And it may be relevant to mention that the PS3 version has some screen tearing, but I don't know if that is completely gone from the 360-version or not. I suggest you google that if you think its important.    

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.