Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

Secret computer code in TRUTH puzzles?

• 103 results
    SwordSaintSSX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By SwordSaintSSX
    @DystopiaX:  Whats more important is what the book of mormon contains. More clues to the great controversy :P

Early humanity couldn't comprehend its makers (Qoute: Minerva, the vault), so it called their makers Gods. Now we know Christianity is a Monotheistic Religion (Qoute: ME!).

Mormonism is the most polytheistic cult derived from Christianity. It teaches that God once had a god, and there are millions of gods floating around. Now this lines up with what we know thus far. Surely there were millions of makers on the earth.

The Original Templar text probally had something along the lines of 'Millions of Gods' so and so. This would line up well with the AC2 Mythos :)

MORE DISCUSSION, I WANT DEMAND AN EXPLANATION 

No Caption Provided
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By DystopiaX
    @SwordSaintSSX: I don't think that the ACII explanation of gods and such lines up with any religion at all. they've already explained that they don't believe in monotheism (obviously, and the fact that (as i've pointed out before) Jesus had a piece of eden is such a sharp contradiction with Christianity it was clear that that was the direction they were going in. I do think you're right about the Mormon thing, though. One of the comments in the codex pages (i think, it may have been on here, lol) talked about how Jesus's story was similar to that of many famous figures, so much so that either the story was passed down but altered to fit the culture (which would explain the Mormon creation thing), or they all carried the same piece of eden (which Jesus's possession of the apple/globe thing would confirm). Of course, that's speculation too (if it was in the game, then it's probably Altair's speculation, since the Philosophical Codex Pages seem to have been written by him)
    bluerei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By bluerei
    @SwordSaintSSX: I'm Mormon, we're not a cult, we only believe in one God, but that man has the potential to be gods. Too long to explain. Anyway, interesting theory, but Joseph Smith wasn't really tied to Templars, more of Free Masons, but very loosely. It would be like saying some 5 year-old girl in Germany is a Nazi cause she is a distant cousin a few generations away from Hitler.
    SwordSaintSSX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SwordSaintSSX
    @bluerei: Fair enough, sorry for misrepresenting your beliefs. I only work off what I know :)

Either way, Mr.Smith doesn't have to be tied to the templars to have taken their text and translate them. 

Remember, this is AC2, If this was real life we'd be having a VERY differant discussion. :D
    bluerei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By bluerei
    @SwordSaintSSX:  No problem, I wasn't angry or anything, just getting some facts straight and make some sense out of the ending as well.
    juice8367

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By juice8367
    @DystopiaX: Yeah I found the "<" & the 4 but the blanks in the wheel stumped me. I couldn't get the pattern.
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By DystopiaX
    @bluerei: Given that ACII twists history a lot, I'm sure that they could have rewritten it so he was a Templar. 

Played some more, and puzzle 13/14/15 (not sure), the one that deals with Edison elimintating Tesla from the competition, shows a letter that talks about how he passed PE4 (Piece of Eden 4, the one Tesla was working with), on to "H", and how he assumed the war would start after he took power. Also mentions how the purge needed to happen in Europe anyway, and that the war was arranged to end with a big bang, then the video of the atom bomb plays. It's obvious now that "H" is Hitler, and that WWII was arranged by the Templars to reveal the atom bomb and put the US in a greater position of power (maybe even arranged the cold war, but that's just speculation on my part). This would further support the double/bunker theory, since 
    1. Hitler has a piece of Eden 
    2. I doubt he'd martyr himself, so he could have used the PE4 to create a double who could be found dead, then disappear. 
    The question now is where the PE4 went after Hitler had it.
    H3ndry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By H3ndry

This thread is awesome. Those truth scenes were scaring the crap out of me, playing on my own in the dark, thats something a grown man should be able to do in comfort. I'll have a go with anymore of the substituition / Ceasar / Picket cyphers if I find any that haven;'t been mentioned, I think there was a couple.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By Red12b

Just pure awesome, well done guy's 
    Well done.

Will1Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Will1Lucky

01: The First Apple: Designed to create illusions and control men's minds; can be used in conjunction with the Staff

Owners: Those Who Came Before, Eve, Abel, Cain(T), Al Mualim(T), Altair(A), Ezio(A),Unknown, Napoleon, Unknown, Houdini, Templars. 

02: The Second Apple: Same as above

Owners: Those Who Came Before, Unknown, Queen Mary"Bloody" (Tudor) I of England(T)*(!), Queen Elizabeth (Tudor) I of England, Unknown, Gandhi, Templars, Destroyed in satellite malfunction (see AC1 emails, or at the very least unrecoverable in the vastness of space). 

03: The Third Apple: Same as above

Owners: Those Who Came Before, George Washington, American presidents all the way to John F. Kennedy, Templars.

04: The Fourth Apple: Same as above

Owners: Those Who Came Before, Asian invention of gunpowder, Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison(T), Henry Ford(T), Adolf Hitler(T), Assassins. 

05: The Fifth Apple: Same as above

Owners: Those Who Came Before, Moon, NASA(T).

25: The Sword: Unknown

Owners: Those Who Came Before, Perseus, Attila the Hun, King Arthur, Sigurd, Joan of Arc, Templars, Possibly used in Atomic Bomb creation.

34: The Staff: Designed to control men's minds and bodies; it has a spot in the headpiece where an Apple of Eden can placed to enhance the mind control powers

Owners: Those Who Came Before, Egyptian Pharaohs, Moses, Alexander the Great, John the Baptist, Peter, All the Popes down to Rodrigo Borgia(T), Ezio, Unknown, Czar Nicholas II, Rasputin(T)(!), Abstergo(T) (attempted distruction in Tunguska Event, the fate of the staff is unknown but may have survived)

66: The Shroud: Unknown, possibly designed to resurrect the dead

Owners: Those Who Came Before, David, Jason, Joseph, Jesus, Templars.

(T) = A Templar / Templar Group (A) = Assassin

(!)= Confirmed Assassinated by the Assassins

Taken from Assassins Creed Wiki. It also notes that virtually every PE seems to have an effect on numerous Major Scientific/Historical Events and that they are the catalysts for them.

Therefore it could be safe to assume that a PE is in some way responsible for every Major Historical Event to ever occur, and the majority of Scientific ones.
    On another note, I personally find the Sword and the Shroud very interesting due to no real appearance. Also note the numbers, it could be safe to assume there are at least 66 PE.
    Ender7884

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ender7884
    @H3ndry said:
    " This thread is awesome. Those truth scenes were scaring the crap out of me, playing on my own in the dark, thats something a grown man should be able to do in comfort.  "
    Man I thought I was the only one who was getting creeped out by these things!  I don't know if it's the music or just the whole vibe these things give off.  I got a chill when I scanned Christ and saw "They Took It."  Playing at 2-4AM over the long thanksgiving weekend messed with my brain.

Good stuff everyone!  I haven't found all of these yet but I look forward to them more than I did before!  Anxious to take my lunch break and play more of this game (stupid work always gets in the way)
    HoboalBargq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By HoboalBargq

Mr. Smith is definitely Joseph Smith.  In crafting the Book of Mormon, he inserted the title Master Mahan to apply to Cain.  Given how much Cain has been demonized, should we instead rethink the origins of the Assassin's and the Templars to Cain, father of the Assassins, and Abel, father of the Templars?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Mahan

Also, Rasputin was a Templar, or, at least it was my clear impression as I played the game.

Regarding Hitler's body double, it is well documented that Hilter (and other Nazis) employed body doubles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoy#Adolf_Hitler_.2F_unknown_.28.3F.E2.80.931945.29

Regarding Tesla, Telefunken wireless station was a radio tower on Staten Island, somehow involved in the Lusitaniana and the American entry into WWI.

http://www.lioddities.com/Bygone/telefunken.htm 

You all have done great work on this!

Abercromby3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Abercromby3

read this thread and absolutely loved it, anyone know where i can find a completely finished decyphering, surely there is one by now?

Falcon5008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Falcon5008
    @Xeiphyer:
    alright man, its Binary Code. it means EDEN. it involves what Uncle Mario said earlier, "Nothing is real, everything is permitted"
    It makes some sense, just not ALOT.
    VoodooChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By VoodooChild

christ, this game is fucking amazing! the amount of detail they put into everything! 

there are a few connections between details that I want to point out really quick, some of them from Assasin's creed 1, and a few questions I have inkling on my mind. 

so, random shit.
     in Creed 1 it talks about an artifiact that can bend time and could possibly create paradoxes (wich is why they stopped testing on it) I personally want to think that if we look closely at the god chick at the end, who's name i forgot, we'll probably see something of it, becaus of her ability to look back and forth through time and stuff.

In assasins creed In an E-mail it talks about  that explosion in Tungusta being an assasin plot and that the "artifact was destroyed", and now in creed 2 it makes allusions to Tesla destroying an artifact.  wrong time period I know, but still strange.  it doesn't directly metnion any other artifacts being destroyed that I say, and they CAN bend time, (back in creed 1 there was an email.  

What happens with Altaers baby? He's a templar, right? I still don't quite understand that thing. Like does that mean that the genetic memories bounce back and forth from templar to assasin, and that the profet's bloodline, and alignment switches from assasin to templar? hmm...

k, so here's one little timeline. apple gets stolen from JFK (assasination in 1963) and then they start the apollo program (wich began in 1963. HOLY FUCK!)
    So the templars sent up an apple in appollo 7 (i think it was. btw, excuse the spelling) but it got stolen by assasins, probably in appollo 13, but then subject 16 mentions that they have weapons in the sky or something, wich alludes to the possibility of them sending a weapon up there again, probably the one that can do atomic bombs.

perhaps that explosion that happened in india was the epicenter of the event that happened 8000bc and killed the first civilasation, and i have an inkling that Adam and Eve where running from it in the truth video.    
     or they were stealing an apple from eden, and that's why they were so scared and were running the heck out of there. 

Also in creed1 it mentions this island in japan, yonaguni, where there's another ancient civilasation thing (under water) were it might have taken place, and in japanese mythology everything explodes from mount fuji. hmmm...?                  

I think i'm missing a key element to understanding how they produce atomic weapons with the PoE, but my guess is there's a fourth type of artifact (either that or the sword is amazing) that causes nuclear explotions, or they combign all of them together or some sort. 

I also kind of want to say that there's some connection of the bahagavid gita in this too, just from how the gita's storyline goes, the philosiphy of it, the explotion taking place in india, and that when they made the first atomic explotion someone quoted "I am become death, destroyer of worlds"  
    btw in the ghita it mentions Krishna giving the one guy divine eyes. My bet is there will be glasses or something as another PoE..  
    (EDIT: wait... eagle eyes. Duh. hmmm... >.>) But i might be looking to deep into things

IDK if you allready knew this, i just wanted to spout out some cool stuff i saw.  
    Assasins creed is the fucking best game i've ever played. then again, i havn't played mutch lately...
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#66  Edited By Jimbo

The Hitler thing:  Hitler is given the PoE to start WW2 (he isn't trying to win it evidently), at the end of the war he's supposed to leave his dead body-double in the bunker and return with the PoE to the Templars, instead he gets bounced by an Assassin when he's leaving the bunker and the Templars don't get their PoE back.

The Adam and Eve thing:  The Ancients create Humans, Humans get pissed off about being weak I guess (and having no nipples), Adam and Eve succumb to temptation and steal the Apple (PoE) from the Garden of Eden, betraying their creators.  Everything goes to shit and and the Earth get's toasted by the sun whilst everybody is distracted fighting each other.

Speculation:  The Altair bloodline is a result of Ancient + Human boning (there's that whole glyph thing about the 'Gods' boning humans), which is why you have magic PoE vision.... maybe.  Somewhere along the line, something said "It's in the blood", I think.

Altair's baby:  There's a codex page where he mentions his son/s being assassins iirc, and he sends them off to try and get Genghis Khan's PoE.  Desmond would have the genetic memories of whichever of Altair's children is his ancestor, from their conception (on the Acre tower) to the conception of their child (whichever one is Desmond's ancestor).  ie. No memories of any ancestors after the conception of the next ancestor.

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By Jams

Best thread ever. I don't even think I could find all of the secret glyphs let alone find secrets within the secrets. You guys should be proud of yourselves.

bashprompt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By bashprompt
    The one that is garbled and has A=H in the same image is simple, I identified it as a simple swap cypher (similar to rot13, with the key swap being A=H in the break of the alphabet) which gives us the following: -

AOL   KUBISL
    DHZ   RPSSLK
    PU   AOL
    IBURLY

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    HIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFG

THE DOUBLE
    WAS KILLED
    IN THE
    BUNKER

Referring to "A=H"  himself, or Adolf Hitler.

Keep on it folks, let's get 'the truth' deciphered. :) I'm thinking of throwing a mediawiki up on my blog (http://bashpr0mpt.com) so a few of us can beat up some ideas and work out some ciphers, so far rot13, hexidecimal, binary and morse code seem to be in favour. I loved the seeded reference to the ancient city that's irradiated, there's no credible references to it anywhere which kind of makes me think the developing company seeded the myth. Any more on that?
    bashprompt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By bashprompt

Actually, can someone who has completed this and written down all the puzzles and has them in a reference style format whereby we know what belongs to what image or what glyph please email me at bashprompt [at] live [dot] com with their list of the puzzles? I'll happily decipher them all if I had them in context. Let's get it completely revealed eh?

Avatar image for commodoregroovy
    CommodoreGroovy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By CommodoreGroovy

Wasn't there one of the truth files containing information about Gerald Ford? I believe it said something about a Mr. H, right? I don't remember clearly, but, didn't the file say about getting him out or any context related to that?

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#71  Edited By mordukai

The truth puzzle is about the only thing I find interesting about this whole game. Very odd because I love the first game but for some reason I just can't get into the story of this one.

Deha0110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Deha0110

On the villa of your uncle Mario, the secret symbol you find is a barcode. The number under the barcode is 12212012 or 12-21-2012. December 12th 2012. The mayan end of times prophecy. The list goes on with this conspiracy's

raspy913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By raspy913

great thread

a little theory i had regarding everything discovered so far in regards to the Sumerian. Me 23 and  Rajasthan, India being destroyed...

the articles talking about the destruction of Rajasthan by a nuclear event say it happened about 8,000 years ago or during the 6th millennium B.C.E., it should be of note that the start of the Sumerian civilization (also the beginning of our civilization as we know it) began with the settlement of Eridu during the 6th millennium B.C.E.

seeing as how Me are gods to the Sumerians and the 23rd of said gods is of weapons i think there's a connection here... the Sumerians used a PoE to destroy the Vrishni and Andhaka (ancient civilizations in that part of India)... now there's this book called the Mahabharata which is an Indian epic and sacred to the Hindu religion... in it is a passage that describes the war that ended said civilizations by what is described to be very similar to a nuclear explosion... it's actually the same text that was later changed to describe the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima...

...Gurkha, flying in his swift and powerful Vimana, hurled against the three cities of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas a single projectile charged with  all the power of the universe. An incandescent column of smoke and fire, as brilliant as ten thousand suns, rose in all its splendor. It was the unknown weapon, the iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and Andhakas. The corpses were so burnt they were no longer recognizable. Hair and fingernails fell out, pottery broke without cause... foodstuffs were poisoned. To escape, the warriors threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment...

seeing as how the PoE can somehow produce atomic events and control time (and the fact that this is just a game) it can be said the destruction of the Indian civilizations was the end of Those That Came Before... just a thought really... it's interesting though that the bodies discovered in the area of India were the explosion supposedly took place were found scattered about, some embracing, some praying, and all unburied as well as rather well preserved given the fact they weren't buried...

also on a side note... the real life "order of assassins" (the Hashshasins) as we call them today (and which some of AC1 was based) were part of the Nizari, people whom settled in modern day Iraq all along where ancient Sumeria used to be... maybe just coincidence i'll let ya'll decide...

filmgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By filmgeek

awesome stuff, guys. just finished assassin's creed 2 and came upon this.

by the way, since I don't think anyone addressed it before, the deciphered phrases for Houdini and Gandhi relate to their deaths. Houdini died because of appendicitis, aggregated by being punched in the stomach (he then continued to tour and did not seek medical attention). Gandhi was shot point-blank in the chest, three times, by a Hindu extremist named Nathuram Godse.

wlgul232128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By wlgul232128

Don't think anyone made this connection, but animas (in Spanish) means souls. This is very similar to Animus, which sort of goes into you past souls.

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By kermoosh

this is awesome, i thought it was just random numbers, i didn't know they hid stuff in there

Gunboy787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Gunboy787

check this vid out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoLUklfiNLc

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#78  Edited By Whisperkill
    @Gunboy787: That link doesn't work
    Sil3n7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Sil3n7

Hmm thats interesting Jeff.

mankvill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By mankvill

this is CRAZYYY

MrDow123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MrDow123
    @mankvill:  I agree

I can't believe they put this stuff in this already amazing game. I wonder if you guys are the only ones to find this

We should put this all over the internet

Hopefully we won't get assassinated by the Templars
    Avatar image for xlepersfeedlepersx
    xlepersfeedlepersx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if anyone has ever been into conspiracies will recoginize a lot of the messages in the  AC games.
    i have more then eneough reason to believe that the people behind the games are trying to warn us.
    there are puzzles inside of puzzles. 
    the storyline is not so much fiction as it is history in its self.  i highl advise anyone who liked the video games to read more up on the assassins and the templars. start with a book called the gods of eden  which was written in the 80's and see if you notice a lot of parallels. you can try and debunk these theories because they sound so insane how could they be fact?

Avatar image for xlepersfeedlepersx
    xlepersfeedlepersx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SwordSaintSSX: i believe your theory is very close
    idk enough about everything but i have been doing a lot of reading
    Schattenlurch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Schattenlurch

I've found a code in the picture of edison.

JG WUGF KV VQ FGXGNQR C DQVVQONGUU QH GPGTIA VGNGHWPMGP YKTGNGUO UVCVKQP 
    I looked at the two letterwords and tried it a few times to find the correct RotX-Transformation.
    It's Rot3 and the encoded Messege means: 
    He used it to develop a bottomless of engergy 
    Telefunken Wireless Station 

Just google for the last three words... 

Edit:Just found out, someone did it before me. So it was useless. It was fun anyway.

JoshuaChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By JoshuaChew
    @4n1: the one with the indian god has binary code on it i decoded it and it doesnt make sense it say:'Sumerian. Me 2
    9.' there are actualy stuff inside the square which looks like this
    Avatar image for insanitycentral
    insanitycentral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By insanitycentral

When the game was first out, I couldn't find anything on the internet about all this. I have most of the puzzles decyphered, and I think this collaberating is a brilliant thing to interlock knowledge. I do think it's a hidden message left by the creators that implicate the game into real life events, not a hoax or just making this up and making excuses of how these interesting things happened. It's a message of instruction and showing the truth of these events. Though there's how many pieces of eden? I will share all (even if previously posted) all of the information and puzzles that I have decrypted: 

65 110 99 105 101 110 116 32 99 105 116 121 44 32 82 97 106 97 115 116 104 97 110 44 32 73 110
     100 105 97 44 32 105 114 114 97 100 105 97 116 101 100 32 98 121 32 80 111 69
     is dec/char and translates to " Ancient city, Rajasthan, India, irradiated by PoE"  
      http://www.rense.com/general3/8000.htm

01010011 01110101 01101101 01100101 01110010 01101001 01100001 01101110 00101110 0010000 01001101 01100101 00100000
    00110010 00110011 00101110 

is binary and translates to: " Sumerian. �Ê@df." but the characters are just an error from the translator, as I previously read that it's referencing the 23rd me(mythology)   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_(mythology) 
    which is weapon. so the gods gave man a weapon of some sort? or somewhere along those lines. 

- . -- .--. .-.. .- .-.  - . -..- - ... .- -.. .- .--. - . -.. -... -.-- -- .-. .-.-.-... -- .. - .... 

morse code : " TEMPLARTEXTSADAPTEDBYMR.SMITH  

00110001 00110111 00100000 01001010 01110101 01101100 01111001 00101100 00100000 00110001 00111001 00110001 00111000  

binary: "      17July, 1918" when the Romanov family was killed. 

00110011 00110000 00100000 01001101 01100001 01111001 00101100 00100000 00110001 00110100 00110011 00110001 

binary: " 30 May, 1431"  Joan of arc was burned. I find not only the glyph secrets to be tied with reality, but this puzzle and the game tied entirely to reality. when in the photo's it says "she was burned alive"  they took it, and that it says rasputin took it to tunguska  

The picture of dallas says  dealey plaza and If i remember the number was on a shipping connex but the number was 18916. 

In the hidden pictures of the moon landing show the templar crosses on the flag and everywhere in the picture. they talk about: "jack deep underground it was easy" 

the quotes from the pictures ofnikola teslas wardenclyffe tower  "fights between individuals, as well as governments and nations, invariably result from misunderstandings in the broadest interpretation of this term" -Nikola Tesla

money does not represent such a value as men have placed upon it. All my money has been invested into experiments with which i have made new discoveries enabling mankind to have a little easier life" - Nikola Tesla
    Misunderstandings are always caused by the inability of appreciating one another's point of view. The best way to dispel ignorance of the doings of others is by a systematic spread of general knowledge. 
    With this object in view, it is most important to aid exchange of thought and intercourse.  - Nikol Tesla

picture from 1900: 
     A=C
    JG WUGF KV VQ FGXGNQR C DQVVQONGUU UGWTEG QH GPGTIA. VGNGHQPMGP YKTGNGUU UVCUKQP     

alphabetic algorithm, key is a=c and translates to: 
     he used it to develop a bottomless seurce of energy  telefonkem wireless stasiom 

more morse: 
     - .... . -.-- ..- ... . -.. .. - - --- -- .- -.- . - . ... .-.. .- --. --- .. -. ... .- -. . - ... . --- .-. --. .- -.
     .. --.. .- - .. --- -.  - --- --- -.- .... .. ... .-. . ... . .- .-. -.-. .... .- .-.. .. . -. .--. .-. --- .--. . .-.
     - -.-- -.-. ..- ... - --- -.. .. .- -. --- ..-. ..-. .. -.-. .  

THEY USED IT TO MAKE TESLA GO INSANE TSE ORGANIZATION TOOK HIS RESEARCH ALIEN PROPERTY CUSTODIAN OFFICE 

alphabetic algorithm: 
     A=H 
     AOL KVBISL DHZ RPSSLK PU AOL IBURLY       
    THE DOUBLE WAS KILLED IN THE BUNKER  

people saw the RIP but since it was on the same picture I think it meant more than rest in peace, it translates to KBI - maybe another corperation tied into it and probably templar 

they died in the fire from the heavens. near the day of purification there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky.  -Hopi -  
    Toba, 75ka was not a volcano.   A container of ashes might one day be thrown from the sky which could burn the land and boil the oceans -Hopi-  

and the final one is binary and says 
     01000101 01000100   01000101 01001110 

eden  

one of the ones that I HAVENT been able to figure out are the symbols on the moon...they look russian but they're not in their alphabet.  

I have a feeling that the pieces of eden are artifacts left by the gods for man to use, and that as predictable and everything in life is, has turned into a conflict of forces. I do believe that the final cutscene is directed towards the gamer and these clues are for us to follow, the only question in my mind, is where do I look and where do we start to look for these pieces of eden? They could've easily been taken by different nations governments and code named and hidden in top secret files. If you feel these things to be true and accepted into your beliefs please contact me on skype: tank2006_20. I will do another playthrough of AC2 and try and pick back up my thoughts and clues and feelings about this.
    Avatar image for insanitycentral
    insanitycentral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By insanitycentral

Talking about the destruction of that ancient city, and the video clip itself that shows when you finish all the glyphs could be showing that it was adam and eve who rose up and escaped with a piece and escaped from the destruction of that blast.

Dleet3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Dleet3D

Well, I'm Portuguese and I'm a scout ... We learn a code, the "Angular code". 
    In truth number 10, there are a list of simbols, live V's and upside down V's and squares and stuff. That's the code 
    I descodificated it and i gived me this : 

NHMPSHP TAS HPC HL WMCG WMC JCCS KRHPC WHH LHOOHT WMC GHPCU. 

I cant find a solution yet, but this is what ive found. 
    But, there might be some sort of letter conection, like A=C or something, but I couldnt find it. 

But, there is something interesting here : 

This too groups of three letters constantily reapear trough the message : WMC and HPC. 
    Cant find anything in the Google. 

P.S. : For the code I used :  http://www.cne-escutismo.pt/recursos/cscodigoscifras/codigo20.htm 
     But it is in Portuguese, just look at the picture, and try for yourselves. 
    Thx !

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By gike987
    @Dleet3D said:

" Well, I'm Portuguese and I'm a scout ... We learn a code, the "Angular code". 
    In truth number 10, there are a list of simbols, live V's and upside down V's and squares and stuff. That's the code 

But, there might be some sort of letter conection, like A=C or something, but I couldnt find it. 

This too groups of three letters constantily reapear trough the message : WMC and HPC. 

P.S. : For the code I used :   http://www.cne-escutismo.pt/recursos/cscodigoscifras/codigo20.htm  But it is in Portuguese, just look at the picture, and try for yourselves. Thx ! "

My guess is that WMC translates to the and WMCG translates to then. But I'm probably wrong.
    Dleet3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Dleet3D

"Fights between individuals, as well as governments and nations, invariably result from misunderstandings in the broadest interpretation of this term."

"Misunderstandings are always caused by the inability of appreciating one another's point of view. The best way to dispel ignorance of the doings of others is by a systematic spread of general knowledge. With the object in view, it is most important  to aid exchange of thought and intercourse." 

Nikola Tesla 

------ 
    I found this in the picture of Nikola Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower (1902) 
    It may help someone with his theory.  
    :D

darthmedard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By darthmedard

I

@Dleet3D

said:

" Well, I'm Portuguese and I'm a scout ... We learn a code, the "Angular code". 

P.S. : For the code I used :   http://www.cne-escutismo.pt/recursos/cscodigoscifras/codigo20.htm  But it is in Portuguese, just look at the picture, and try for yourselves. Thx ! "

I did some digging around, and found this wikipedia page 
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigpen_cipher 
    which mentioned AC2 and has this image 
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/Ac2_cipher_key.png
    That one is different from the one in the Portuguese link. I compared the two and got this
     ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    ACEGIKMOQBDFHJLNPRSWYUTXZV 
    and then I deciphered the message to
     JOHNSON WAS ONE OF THEM THE BEES DRONE TOO FOLLOW THE MONEY 

Edit: this reminded me of what DystopiaX said a while back: 
    I think that Mr. Smith is simply a pseudonym for a Templar. Since their order is supposedly secretive, I don't think that Subject 16 would have been able to uncover the adapter's name just like that, more likely the name "Mr. Smith" was used to indicate an anonymous person, much like "Mr. Johnson" is.
     Seems like he was onto something with 'Mr Johnson'^^
    Edit2: according to google, people elsewhere figured this out in november 2009 already...
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Azteck

This is why Assassin's Creed has become my favorite franchise out of all the games I've played. All these things. I'm a sucker for conspiracy theories and such.

Dleet3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Dleet3D

But we discovered it now, and completed more of this event ! 
    Who is Johnson ?  
    What money ? 

I got a few letters from later glyphs, i'll post them later ! :D

Dleet3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Dleet3D

So , those letters I was talking about : 
     This isn't the exact letter, but it talks that Tesla wanted to use PE4 to create an information network around the world and intents to allow the access  to this network and to the electricity for free, witch is going to destroy Edison "plans". 

Now, what plans ? I think that Edison discovered the electricity without the use of any PE, because the apple was in the hands of Tesla, but he intentioned to take benefit of the electricity, to gain money. But Tesla wanted it for free. 

So, in other letter, from Edison to Mr. Morgan, Edison described his plan. He invented the electric chair to prove the danger of AC current, and electrocuted  an elephant just to show that danger, so that Tesla's idea couldn't go on. In the morse code we may read : "They used it to make Tesla go insane. TSE organization took his research alien property custodian office" 

In a third letter, from Ford to Edison, it says that Ford used the PE4 to convince their workers he was giving them a raise, when in fact he was giving them a pay cut. He used it for many years. Then, he shipped it to Europe (probably to Germany). 

this is from the original letter : " H. has it, so I assume the war will begin as soon as he can take over. We'll let him have his fun (...) and then end it with a bang, as planned. Out of the chaos of war a new order will emerge !" 

And then it appears a picture of Ford, Edison and Firestone. 

H. must be Hitler, without any doubts, and it seems the WW2 was just for fun, and then have the opportunity to emerge with a new order. It seems it didn't work out pretty well xD  

In the last letter I've saw today, it talked about giving authorization to experiment something outside, and then appeared the video of a nuclear bomb explosion ! In the end, it says " Give O. the authorization."  

Who is O. ? 

Thats all, thank you !

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Jadeskye
    @Dleet3D:
    If it corresponds with the manhatten project O might be Oppenheimer. 

probably the most well known man involved in nuclear development.
    Dleet3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Dleet3D
    "J. Robert Oppenheimer (April 22, 1904 – February 18, 1967) was an American theoretical physicist and professor of physics at the University of California, Berkeley. He is best known for his role as the scientific director of the Manhattan Project, the World War II project that developed the first nuclear weapons." 

You think so ? It matches :D So, Abstergo Organizations is involved in the end of the second world war, and the whole explosion was just a test. Uau !
    Dleet3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Dleet3D

Another information I found in the Glyphs :D 

Another information I found in the Glyphs :D 

These are confirmed (in game) assassinations performed by the assassin’s creed :

Cleopatra – It’s one of the most well known women in the humanity history, and one of the most famous rulers of the . Cleopatra committed suicide.

Tomás de Torquemada - first   Inquisitor General   of , and   confessor   to   crypto-Jewsand   crypto-Muslims   of . He was one of the chief supporters of the   Alhambra Decree, which expelled the   Jews   from  in   1492. Died in Mosteiro de São Tomás de Ávila.

Mary I of  - was   Queen regnant of    and   Queen regnant of    from 19 July 1553 until her death. She was the eldest daughter of Henry VIII   and only surviving child of   Catherine of Aragon. As the fourth crowned monarch of the   Tudor dynasty, she is remembered for restoring     to   Roman Catholicism   after succeeding her short-lived   half brother,   Edward VI, to the English throne.   Mary died at the age of 42 from uterine or ovarian cancer.

Joseph Stalin - was a   Soviet politician and head of state who served as the   first General Secretary of the Communist Party of the's   Central Committee   from 1922 until his death in 1953. After the death of   Vladimir Lenin   in 1924, Stalin rose to become the leader of the   , which he ruled as a   dictator. On the early morning hours of 1 March 1953, after an all-night dinner and a  movie, Stalin arrived at his  Kuntsevo  residence some  west of  centre with interior minister  Lavrentiy Beria  and future premiers  Georgy Malenkov,  Nikolai Bulganin  and  Nikita Khrushchev  where he retired to his bedroom to sleep. At dawn, Stalin did not emerge from his room, having probably suffered a stroke that paralyzed the right side of his body. Although his guards thought that it was odd for him not to rise at his usual time, they were under strict orders not to disturb him and left him alone the entire day. At around 10 p.m. he was discovered by Peter Lozgachev, the Deputy Commandant of Kuntsevo, who entered his bedroom to check up on him and recalled a horrifying scene of Stalin lying on the floor of his room wearing  pyjama  bottoms and an undershirt and his clothes were soaked in stale urine.

Rasputin - was a Russian   mystic   who is perceived as having influenced the latter days of the Russian Nicholas II, his wife   Alexandra, and their only son   Alexei. Guseva thrust a knife into Rasputin's abdomen, and hi sentrails  hung out of what seemed like a mortal wound. Convinced of her success, Guseva supposedly screamed, "I have killed the antichrist!" After intensive  surgery, however, Rasputin recovered. Determined to finish the job, Prince Yusupov became anxious about the possibility that Rasputin might live until the morning, leaving the conspirators no time to conceal his body. Yusupov ran upstairs to consult the others and then came back down to shoot Rasputin through the back with a   revolver. Rasputin fell, and the company left the palace for a while. Yusupov, who had left without a coat, decided to return to get one, and while at the palace, he went to check on the body. Suddenly, Rasputin opened his eyes and lunged at Yusupov. He grabbed Yusupov, ominously whispered in his ear, "you bad boy," and attempted to strangle him. At that moment, however, the other conspirators arrived and fired at Rasputin. After being hit three times in the back, he fell once more. As they neared his body, the party found that, remarkably, he was still alive, struggling to get up. He broke out of his bonds and the carpet wrapping him, but drowned in the river. Three days later, Rasputin's body, poisoned, shot four times, badly beaten, and drowned, was recovered from the river. An  autopsy established that the cause of death was  drowning.

Francisco Pizarro - Was a   Spanish conquistador, conqueror of the   Incan Empire   and founder of   , the modern-day capital of   . In  on 26 June 1541 "a group of twenty heavily armed supporters of   Diego Almagro II stormed Pizarro's palace and assassinated him. Pizarro killed two attackers and ran through a third. While trying to pull out his sword, he was stabbed in the throat, then fell to the floor where he was stabbed many times.

Francois Duvalier - He opposed a military   coup d'état   in 1950, and was elected President in 1956 on a   populist   and   black nationalist   platform. His rule, based on a purged military,   a rural militia   and the use of a   personality cult   and voodoo, resulted in a   brain drain   from which the country has not recovered. Ruling as President for Life   from 1964 until his death in 1971, Duvalier was succeeded by his son, Jean-Claude. Duvalier died on April 21, 1971, and his son immediately took over.

John Wilkes Booth - was an   American   stage actor   who assassinated   President   Abraham Lincoln   at   Ford's Theatre, in   , on April 14, 1865. Booth was a member of the prominent 19th century   Booth theatrical family   from    and, by the 1860s, was a well known actor.    He was also a   Confederate sympathizer vehement in his denunciation of the Lincoln Administration and outraged by the South's defeat in the   American Civil War. He strongly opposed the abolition of   slavery in the   and 's proposal to extend   voting rights   to recently emancipated slaves. Before dawn on April 26, the soldiers caught up with the fugitives, who were hiding in Garrett's   tobacco barn. David Herold surrendered, but Booth refused Conger's demand to surrender, saying "I prefer to come out and fight"; the soldiers then set the barn on fire.   As Booth moved about inside the blazing barn, Sergeant   Boston Corbett   shot him. According to Corbett's later account, he fired at Booth because the fugitive "raised his pistol to shoot" at them.   Conger's report to , however, stated that Corbett shot Booth "without order, pretext or excuse", and recommended that Corbett be punished for disobeying orders to take Booth alive.   Booth, fatally wounded in the neck, was dragged from the barn to the porch of Garrett's farmhouse, where he died three hours later, aged 26.   The bullet had pierced three   vertebrae   and partially severed his   spinal cord, paralyzing   him.   In his last dying moments, he reportedly whispered "tell my mother I died for my country".   Asking that his hands be raised to his face so he could see them, Booth uttered his last words, "Useless, useless," and died as dawn was breaking. 

Sorry if it is too long, only read if you find it interesting :D    
    ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#98  Edited By ESREVER

I just beat this game, and am going through the cities searching for all the Glyphs. I'm not sure which glyph number I'm on, but it's concerning Apollo and the moon. If you scroll over the moon you find some characters, but I don't understand them. Has anybody been able to successfully crack that code?  

EDIT~ It was Glyph 10. 

The second image in this glyph is pretty cool. "Apollo 11 Photograph Released to the Public" changes to "Original Unreleased Negative" and the U.S. flag is replaced by the Abstergo logo. They had a lot of fun with this game. They also changed the white flag to have the Templar's Seal on it.

I seriously love this franchise for all the "after game" play there is. Never before have I spent hours and hours after beating a game searching for the answers for all of its puzzles and secrets.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Red12b
    @dudeglove:  
    When I played through ACB, I didn't really notice it, and I tried to keep a look out for it, I hope it wasn't just a once off thing for AC2 because hot damn if this isn't an awesome addition to a games fiction / parallel universe type thing they're going for, it fleshes out this world like nothing I've ever seen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.